Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Dark Heroine

Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Dark Heroine Empty The Dark Heroine

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:06 pm

So many books that was around Tucker. He wouldn't mind updating his mansions massize library somemore. His long, strong fingers traced the many muggle fiction books, so many titles unread by his eyes. One caught his eyes as he stooped ead in track at a corner of a bookcase. His hand traced the spine of the book and took hold of it.

The Dark Heroine

His eyes traced the discription on the back of the thick book. His lips twitching intoa smirk. Another muggle writer, writing about vampires. He put the book back, going over to the litrature section, going over the many older authors who knew how to write.

He bumped into someone, steadying himself. "One must apologise, It seems that the books are taking over my brain." He said to the girl infront of him, giving a smirk.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

The Dark Heroine Empty Re: The Dark Heroine

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Tessa was here to buy some books to read. Since that was all she was doing but she was also spending time talking with Alora. She was still getting over how Afonka had broken her heart and now was trying to put back the pieces. But she knew that it would be hard and didn’t want anybody else to break it. So that mean that she was going to have to guard it. But she knew that one day she wanted to find someone else to love.

She really wasn’t sure what she wanted to buy. But she knew that the book would jump out at her. But she then noticed that someone bumped into her. After she got her feet steady she then listened to this person. “ Yeah I know what you mean when I find a good book I am gone for hours.” She then started to smile just a little bit.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:37 pm

"I remember someone told me once that books can control you. It seems thats true then." He laughed deeply, looking at the girl infront of him. She was very pretty, he noticed as he looked with his brown eyes. He looked around, smiling again.

"I must apologise again, how rude of me to not introduce myself. I'm Tucker Harris, upcoming 7th year at Durmstrang, Hitrost house." He said as he looked at the section of books infront of him.

"You could say that I'm the Hitrost seer, always seeing who wins in the qudditch matches." He said with a short laugh.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. “ Yes I think I found that out. I love reading all the time because I could escape the world around me.” She then was looking at him and she knew that she had seen him somewhere before but she had no idea where. Tessa then wondered if she could ever be happy again after she just had her heart broken by Afonka.

“ Oh hello Tucker I think I better tell you my name. I am Tessa Grey , upcoming six year at Durmstrang also. And I am in the Hitrost house and a prefect.”

She then listened as he said that he was the Hitrost seer. “ I have never actually seen a game of quidditch before.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 pm

"Prefect, damn. I joined half way through 6th year. Missed out on being the Prefect, seeing as I was home schooled privatly with a load of instructors who bored me to death. Always wanted to be one, or head boy. After reading a good book Night School, always wanted to be head boy and create a night school." Hesaid with a dark chuckle, running a hand through his hair.

"I can show you, visualy. If you want me too, Tessa," He said softly, his face soft with a smile. "So what genre's of books do you like? Mystery? Romance? Poems even?" He asked, looking at the book case to see what books she was looking at.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Tessa then laughed a little bit. “ Aww it must have been lonely for you. I am glad that I got to come to Durmstrang. It gave me a chance to be around people my age.” She then was still studying this guy that was talking to her. Maybe her luck was changing and maybe it was a good thing that Afonka broke her heart. “ Yea I was shocked when they made me prefect. It was something that I was expecting.”

“ I would love to see what Quidditch is like. I never had the chance before considering I was blind.” She then was smiling. “ And I am sure that my ex boyfriend would have never taken me to a match.” Was she really telling him that she was single just after Afonka broke her heart. But she at least got back at him and hit him. “ Oh I love some poems, romance. Right now I have been hooked on vampire romance novels.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:57 pm

"You would like my personal grand Library in my manor, Tessa. Full of fiction about vampire romance and poems. I dedicated the third fllor of the library to books like that, seeing as my grandmother before she passed adored books like that. I have over 20000 books, which date back from ever centurary. I have a couple from when Hogwarts was open, seeing as I have a line from my mothers side that is related to Rowana Ravenclaw. I guess thats why i have the ability to draw out the future and past." Tucker said with a nervous laugh, raising his eyebrow at the girl. His eyes glassed over a bit, seeing back into her past. He shook himself out of it.

"Sorry, Just saw a scene from your past. You were in Professor Thorpe's class and she was telling you ways how she could help you with not seeing. Your not alone there, my cousin is 70% blind in both eyes. Had a potions accident and the couldren burned out a bright fire." Tucker said with a sad smile. "He likes to draw," He muttered going onto the qudditch question.

"Well I will have to show you, if you would like that darhlin. I can teach you and also try the new model that just came out, the Supernova. It's very.... interesting, to say the least, or I could take you to a game. There is one comming up against the Bulgarians and British." He said smiling, offering the opitunity wih the girl in front of him.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Tessa smiled as she was listening to Tucker talk. There was something about him that made her want to smile. “ Oh I am sure that I would love your library. I have always loved reading. There is something about books that take you to another place.” She then was remembering her small library of books that she had at her aunt and uncle house. “ Oh but it seems like you have a huge library when I have a very small one.” She then was smiling at him when his eyes glassed over.

She then heard him say that he seen into her past. And he was talking about something Professor Thorpe. “ Oh yes I remember her telling me that. She is my favorite professor well one that understood me. “ Tessa was listening to his story about his cousin. “ Yeah I mean I had a dog but she died over the summer.” And that made her sad because Afonka was the one who bought her and gave her to Tessa.

Tessa couldn’t help but blush when he called her darhin. “Whatever one that you want to do. But I have never seen a game so I am curious.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Tucker beamed a smile at Tessa's suddenly pink cheeks. "It would be nice to take you along, maybe have the oppitunity to cook for you in my manor in Italy. You see I had inherited it back when I turned of age. I live on my own and it can get quite quiet when I am there anyway. Most of the time I go snowboarding or skiing, seeing as my manor was built in the Alps, near a muggle village or Passo Tonale." He loved the place andit was his home, his only homw that he had, seeing as his step fathers place was a living hell.

"I'm sorry about your dog, they are lovely companions to have. I have a German Shepered called Skylyn, She helps me train. I have been training to be a Hashashin nearly all my life. With being a magical creature with certain abilities, I need to be on the watch out all the time." He said with a twinkle in his light eyes.

"Professor Thorpe is a good woman and Teacher. I'm glad we have her as a Head of house." he murmmed, remembering the woman helping him. He smiled slightly, crossing his arms.

"So what other interests do you have? I'm curious to know." He purred the sentence out, smirking.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Her eyes got wide when he said that he would love to take her along with him. “ I have never been to Italy before. I had an aunt and uncle who lived in New York.” She then started to giggle because she couldn’t believe that this was happening to her. First Afonka broke up with her and now she was being invited to Italy. “ I would love to go with you some time.”

She then could tell that he was sorry about the loss of her dog. “ Yeah I loved Ariel a lot.” But she then was listening as he was talking about his dog. “ Wow a German Shepherded I would love to meet this dog someday.” Tessa was enjoying her time that she was spending with Tucker. Maybe this was showing that life only had to get better.

“ Yeah I am glad that she is the head of our house. But she is really easy to talk to and she understood when I first came into her class.”

Tessa then was being asked what else she liked to do. “ Well there really isn’t much but I do love reading a lot. I do love hitting Afonka for hurting me.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:45 pm

"I forgot to mention that Skylyn in have a litter of 4 at the moment. She is due in a month. Maybe you would like one and be there for the birth. I have been reading all about it, so I'm ready for when the little ones come along into the world. Their going to be very demanding like the mother." Tucker said with a chuckle.

He raised a eyebrow and dropped his smile, eyes becoming narrow. "Boy trouble huh? Hurting you now you say? Would you like e to have a word with him? I have alot of contacts that would love to have a word with him. Is this boy still bothering you darhlin?" He asked in a serious tone, his darker side showing.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Tessa then looked at him when he offered her one of his dog’s puppies. “ Oh I would love to have one and of course I would love to be the birth.” She couldn’t believe her luck here she thought she was just coming for a book and found Tucker. “ I can’t wait to meet Skylyn.”

She then looked at Tucker. “ I don’t think Afonka going to bother me anymore. All he did was scream at me when I went to a pub. But it was my fault because I was the one who hit him. He told me my life would be better without him.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:17 pm

"Well someone doesn't seem to know how to treat a lady like you nicely, hmmm. Looks like this boy needs to learn manners and grow up. Oh, I bet he deserved that hot Darhlin." He said with a wink, running his hand through his hair. His eyes looked at her pretty face, yes she was obviously beautiful. She is a very nice girland seems to gone through alot.

But would she like him for how he truely was. Would she like him if he had a dark history?

He blinked a couple of times and his lips twitched. "Would you like to go for a coffee? I fancy a hot drink and a bite to eat." He asked her, tilting his head to the sode to watch her with his gaze.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Tessa wished that she would have never told him about how Afonka broke up with her. But it wasn’t like she could take it back. “Yeah I know when I first meet him he was different . Now after what his grandparents did to him he has changed.” She then started to blush more when Tucker said that Afonka deserved it. “ I shouldn’t have hit him but I was so mad and upset” She loved it being around Tucker, he was making her forget how her heart had been broken.

She then was glad when he asked her if she wanted to go get coffee. “ Well I don’t like coffee but I am sure that they have something that I like to drink. And I like to get to know you better.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:58 pm

"Well maybe you would like a hot Chocolate? With maybe a slice of chocolate fudge cake? My treat of course." He winked at her, wanting something with loads of chocolate in it. He beamed a smile offering his arm to the pretty girl infront of him. He leaned down his head, his lips coming to her ear.

"I would love to know you more, darhlin." He whispered while smirking. His eyes glistening. "Where would you like to go. I can apparate us anywhere you fancy." He asked her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Tessa then started to grin. “ That sounds wonderful I love hot chocolate and cake.” Maybe today was her lucky day and she would forget about how she was hurt. Tessa couldn’t help but smile when she was around Tucker. She then blushed when he started to whisper in her ear.

She loved it when Tucker said that he wanted to know her more. And she loved it when he called her darhlin. “ Hmm why do you surprise me then.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:22 pm

"The pretty lady wants a surprise, so a suprise it is." Tucker grinned at her, taking her hand softly, noticing how the fitted together nicely, her smaller hand in his. He moved through the shop and outside, moving through the small crowds with Tessa by his side as they entered a alley.

He wrapped his arms around her and appareted away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 pm