Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cell Block Tango

Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Cell Block Tango - Page 2 Empty Re: Cell Block Tango

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:42 am

"Yes." Despite the fact that she had stopped mid way through her question, he still answered her, giving a faint smile and squeezing her hand. "Of course I'm sure. I don't think you're as dirty as you believe." That one was nearly cheating, seeing as he couldn't read minds and he was totally going on what he was reading in the post before, but it was helping her heal. There was nothing wrong with that, was there? It was hardly against the rules, like drinking and killing were. Besides, other people did it in a lot less subtle ways. Yes, he decided, it wasn't cheating.

It bothered him that she wasn't as affected by at as she should have been. He was too relieved that she wasn't shying away from him to comment or do anything that showed his displeasure. He was content to listen to the sound of her voice, moving his hands over the rest of her arms before rinsing that as well.

Squirting some more shampoo onto his hand - he'd have to buy her some new ones after this, not that he minded - he started to massage her shoulders, fingers working into the fabric of her shirt. His was already nearly transparent and soaked through, but at least the blood was coming off now.

Out of nowhere, he squirmed, a half laugh bubbling from his throat as her fingers touched a particularly sensitive spot near his ears. Shying away from her touch, the easy smile he'd gained involentarily softened a little, even as he shook his head. Suds flew everywhere, getting all over her hair and body.

He paused, before offering a small sheepish smile.

"Oops?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:01 am

She only spared his correct assumption of her thoughts a half a glance, she supposed it was easy enough to guess, what with everything she thought being written out like a book. It was surprising really he hadn't done it sooner.

"You can buy your hair if it won't grow
    You can fix your nose if he says so
    You can buy all the make-up that M.A.C. can make
    "

Relaxing further as he continued to clean, moving on to her shoulders, and her shirt, she didn't even feel the need to announce that it was designer any more. Ironic really, considering what she was doing now was probably more damaging to it then the slight scruffing her cell mate had given it. In the end none of it mattered, she could fix it with magic more likely than not. Something whoever seemed to be writing the story of her life frequently seemed to forget.

She just resisted the urge to jump at his sudden reaction to the tickling she hadn't even realized she had done. Blinking slightly at him, she raised an eyebrow attempting to figure out what had just occurred. After a seconds hesitation she picked up a sud with her hand and blew it at him.

"Oops isn't going to get you out of it next time. Keep it together will you." She shook her head, but ghost of a smile appeared on her tired face. Taking her hand away completely, allowing the water to rinse the rest of it out, she hummed slightly.

" But if you can't look inside you
    Find out who am I to
    Be in a position to make me feel so damn unpretty
    ."
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:55 pm

"Sorry." He offered an apologetic smile, before finishing with her shoulders and emptying half the bottle of shampoo onto her head. Dropping the container into the suds beginning to grow at their feet, Zander took both his hands to her hair, massaging her scalp and running his fingers through her hair. As the bubbles multiplied and slid down her neck and back, Zander began to hum along to her song, not knowing the words - that would be a bit too convenient and we all know he's already cheating - but he was musically inclined enough to follow the simple melody.

"You know." He observed, blinking slightly. "Anyone paying attention would probably be expecting us to be half naked by now." He grinned at her, rolling his eyes. The status quo of teenagers in fiction these days, honestly. Smiling down at her, he flicked a small bit of suds onto her nose. "And I am quite happy to against such high expectations, so you know. Bubble fights are much more entertaining."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Tilting her head back to his fingers, she continued her song, sometimes bouncing between the words, sometimes just humming, listening to his own hum meet her own pitch, and she felt a happy little distracted bubble grow in her. She was never quite as happy as she was when she singing - even sad songs, made her feel a sort of happy.

"I feel pretty
    Oh so pretty.
    I feel Pretty and witty and bright.

She raised an eyebrow, a little smirk, not quite as bitter as usual spread on her face, "But I don't even need to have half my clothes off for them to believe I did anyway. So why waste the energy?"

Ducking around him ever so slightly, she allowed a more forceful rush of water to drain the soap from her long hair, swishing it ever so slightly, before she looked back up at him, blowing the suds off her nose with a tiny little huff.

"And I pity,
    Any girl who isn't me tonight
    ."

Picking up a glob of bubbles before it fell to the bottom of the tub she pressed her palm against the lower half of his face, affectively smooshing the bubbles into a childish version of a beard.

"Perfetto," her lips pulled up in a grin, ever so slightly. "That is how you say it, isn't it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:56 am