Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I need to show you something

Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I need to show you something Empty I need to show you something

Post by Edward Raquin Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 pm

The water was calm, and still. The light that was reflecting off of it from the sun, could have blinded the Angelique, but thanks to his sun glasses, he was perfectly fine. Edward stood, looking out across the water, hands shaking nervously in his pockets. He was waiting for Kat to arrive, he had sent her an owl telling her to meet him here.

Edward had to show her his new look, he didn't want to just suddenly appear out of nowhere and have her freak out. He had told her up front in the letter that he had changed a little, and that he wanted her to see.

To his left, he heard the crunching of grass as someone approached, and when he turned, he saw Kat walking towards him, looking as pretty as ever. He gave her a nervous smile, and took in a few deep breaths, before saying, "Hey."
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I need to show you something Empty Re: I need to show you something

Post by Kat Manic Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Kat was walking by the lake, looking for edward, then she saw him, well his face. The rest was way different. She was shocked but refused to show it.

"Hey Eddie...." She said cautiously "You Look.....good" He really did though. It wasn't a lie, it was just different. Kat liked him the way he was, and was starting to wonder if anything else had changed... Whould he be interested in other girls? Whould she not be good enough for him anymore?

Kat bit her lip and played with the hem of her purple dress, avoiding eye contact and letting the horrible thoughts repeat through her head over and over again
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Edward gave her a weak smile, knowing that this transformation had probably changed her thoughts of him. He looked down at her hands which were fidgeting with the hem of gorgeous purple dress. She was thinking of something, he knew it, most likely thinking of all the things he could do now that he was changed.

Taking another deep breath, he grabbed her hands in his and brought them to his lips, kissing them lightly. "I know it's...different, but I-I feel different, especially now, I feel like I need to take more control of my life." he explained, still holding her hands tightly.

"My parents have been fighting a lot, and so I've had to, in a way, fend for myself...so I thought it was time for a change. I'm still me, or well, the old me is still here, along with a new me." he said smiling a little to show her that he was still him, but different at the same time.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Kat smiled feebly at Edward. Shdidn't want him to feel bad for changing. She just didnt know what to make of it yet. She knew she still loved him. She didn't like how weak she felt right now. It was wierd, but she really cared about Edward, and wanted to be with him for a long time. He wasn't like the other guys she'd dated.

"I Hope new Edward isn't too different because I fell in love with old edward" Kat said, swallowing the lump in her throat and forcing herself to refrain from getting all emotional.
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:55 pm

"I hope I'm not that different too..." he said more to himself than to Kat, but he didn't care if she heard him. He was still getting used to his new self, trying to be all hardcore, standing up for himself and being bad.

In truth he didn't want to be bad, just more...self confident, maybe? Or at least he wanted to be more out there, he wanted to make a mark on the world, and the people in it.

He looked down at Kat, and gently placed a finger under her chin, causing her to look up at him. "I still love you Kat, and whatever happens, we'll get through it together." he said smiling lovingly at her, before leaning forward and kissing her softly.

While he kissed her, new and confused thoughts were going through his mind about how he was going to be his new self, while managing to keep Kat happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:11 pm