Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meet the Family (James)

James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Meet the Family (James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the Family (James)

Post by James Nickelson Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 pm

James sighed as Casey lightly pushed him up. He wasn't sure what to tell her, he couldn't tell her what he was thinking. He couldn't if he wasn't even sure himself. Maybe...no...James wasn't going to think that, not here, not now. Taking a deep breath, he sat up and gave Casey a smile, showing that he was fine. "It's nothing. I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you." he said taking her hand.

"That is most agreeable." he said with a laugh as he lay back on the bed, placing his hands on his stomach.

"My dad isn't all that interesting, but ok." he said still chuckling, as he looked over at her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Casey sat up too, slowly and rather warily. She felt like James was lying to her, although there wasn't any emotion to suggest that, really. But he was acting so strange and they were in the middle of a village- in the swirl of color, she missed things. "Alright then, if you insist." She put a smile on her face, and it was genuine looking. Dealing with enotions so much, she knew how to fake them. She lifted Muffliato with a flick of her wand. She didn't much feel like continuing.

"'Most agreeable?'" Casey quoted with a laughed. "Good sir, certainly it is more than simply agreeable! The word itself is an insult to the feeling!" She laughed some more.

Shrugging, Casey answered, "It doesn't matter. I still want to meet your family, the way you met mine. I'll even try not to weird him out."
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 am

James sighed. He felt awful, but what was he supposed to do. He couldn't help what he felt about her not being the one for him, and he didn't want to hurt her. God he would never forgive himself if he did. Closing his eyes, he felt tears come to his eyes. For the first time in a long time he didn't know what to do.

He wanted to leave so he could figure things out, but he didn't want to leave a bad impression on Casey's parents, especially after just meeting them.

Looking over at Casey as she talked about meeting his family, James's stomach suddenly sank with the rememberance of his father's lack of liking for her. "We'll see. Things between my dad and I are...really bad right now." he said.

((James is gonna send casey and owl at some point, I'll pm you the thread for it))
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Casey put her hand on the side of James' face. "Hey, it's ok. We'll be alright." She made an effort to shut down her Empathy, giving him some privacy. She didn't want to pry if he was getting like this. Well, actually, she wanted to, but she knew that he wouldn't like it if she did.

Swallowing hard, Casey said as bravely as she could, "If- if you want or need to leave, you can. I'll make up an emergency for my parents so they're not upset. I don't think they'd be upset if you wanted to leave anyway. They'd understand."

Casey thought she knew, deep down, where this was going, but every fiber in her being tried to deny it, came up with excuses and explanations. She wouldn't think that way until it was confirmed.

"Well I hope they get better soon," Casey told him. I wish you would let me make them better. I'm not the damsel in distress you know. Somehow, she didn't have the courage to say it out loud, the things she was thinking. She wished he could read it on her face.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:52 pm

James sat up and looked Casey in the eyes before kissing her one last time. "I'm so-I'm so sorry, it's just I need to figure some things out, especially with my dad." he said standing. He felt horrible, he could feel his entire being going against everything he was used to, and now he felt like shit to put it simply.

He waited with Casey downstairs until she had worked something out with her parents, and then finally taking a deep breath, and releasing her hand, he stepped through the fireplace back to his house, tears streaming down his face by the time he got there.

((Sorry, I hope I wasn't GMing Casey by accident))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:10 am