Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Destini Chandler
rev tennant
Afonka Alkaev
7 posters

this is the part where you talk me out of this

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

this is the part where you talk me out of this Empty this is the part where you talk me out of this

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:26 am

So Julian's going to die. Sorta. For those not in the know, refer here.

I always planned on him throwing this awesome party before he died just so he could see all the people he cared about happy one last time before he died.

But we're adding to it now. Razz

We're making it a murder mystery party without the murder. Pretty much what would happen is that Julian would have all these cards with the names of all the guests on them and the roles that they would play and he'd tell you that one of them would 'die', whether by murder or suicide or just unfortunate accidents.

And then when he does die at first everyone kind of laughs it off but then they realize that he's actually dead. D:

So yeah, have this idea and tell me why I shouldn't (or why I should) do this. Razz
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

this is the part where you talk me out of this Empty Re: this is the part where you talk me out of this

Post by rev tennant Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:24 am

Okay. Rousseau should totally have this party cause it sounds fun, freaky and s'just something Juli would probably do Razz

of course, his 'death' would be the most shocking thing, but it is an awesome way to get everyone together.

And besides, who doesn't LOVE a good murder mystery party? Wink

.....in case you didn't get the message, i support the motion Razz
    Destini Chandler
    Destini Chandler
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

this is the part where you talk me out of this Empty Re: this is the part where you talk me out of this

Post by Destini Chandler Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 am

HEY I AM SUPPOSED TO BE IN BED AND GETTING MY ROYAL SLEEP.... but I love you too much to not comment.

Do it Smile
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Woo so that's two for and one against. (The one against is Kallie. Razz)

Keep voting. Razz

And also, if I decide not to go with this idea, the party would still be happening. It just wouldn't be themed.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:29 am

I say 'no'. Mostly because it would take out the tragic aspect of Julian's not-death and just make it really really awkward. And that's harder to thread. But I'm still up for him dying /at/ the party. For some reason the theme thing just makes me uncomfortable
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:31 am

HAH! SEE! SOMEONE SEES THE LOGIC IN THAT'S THE MOST TACTLESS THEME EVER

*Clears throat*

Anyway... have a nice day.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Razz

I really do love you guys. So it's 2 - 2 now. And I think I may have actually made up my mind on whether or not I'm doing this, but hey, see if you can change my mind. Razz
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:19 pm

UGH. IDK. I LIKE THIS.
    but I agree with what Roman and JJ said.
    BUT I STILL LIKE THIS IDEA. IDK.

my vote doesn't matter cause it's blank, but i just wanted to let you know Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 am