Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wake up call (Arsen and Char)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Wake up call (Arsen and Char) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake up call (Arsen and Char)

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 pm

He nodded and moved forwards to lean down in front of Char. He looked straight into her eyes and muttered. "Look into my eyes Charlotte... don't be scared im going to help." He said looking through her eyes into her mind.

His eyes glazed over searching for those memories until she moved breaking his concentration. He growled silently taking a deep breath. "Relax your mind Charlotte you're screaming at me." He moaned standing up straight and shook his head. "It's no good." He said moving in closer to place his hands on either side of her head. "Hold her still okay?" He said looking at Cobalt before he closed his eyes and concentrated on finding those memories.

He picked up the memory watching it flash before his eyes before he erased it, wiping it completely. Once satisfied it was gone he turned to Arsen and Cobalt.

"How far back should i go?" He asked looking between them both. "Would you like me to get rid of the part where that girl kissed you?" He asked Arsen turning his concentration back to Charlottes with his eyes closed.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 pm

He followed Hades gaze to finally see Cobalt when he materialised. He didn't bother greeting him now wasn't the time so instead he turned to Hades once he had been given permission waiting for him to move.

He shook his head glancing at Cobalt out of the corner of his eye before returning to look at Hades. "I dont care about that, that i can handle just bring her back." He pleaded.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Cobalt sighed a little and hung his head,

"Please don't fuck around in her head more than you need to." he glanced up at Hades with a frown, "This is already more than I would normally allow. I trust in you enough to help her but 'adding' to her mental health by erasing things that would only help Arsen... sorry but that's too far for me."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 pm

He nodded before turning to look at Cobalt. "I have her best interests in mind. You have no idea how much it hurt her to see that." He explained before turning back to Charlotte to plant the new memory.

He replaced the thoughts with her running away from the trophy room straight to the slytherin girls dormitries where she cried herself to sleep before waking the next day to wonder down to the Armour room where she found Arsen.

He opened his eyes and stepped back keeping her mind wrapped so she wouldn't see anything just yet. "Right that should be fine. Her mind has been cleared of any trace and her soul will slowly heal itself now her body on the other hand still needs to be fixed if you wanna do that." He said talking to Cobalt.

"When i release her mind she will probably be angry. She ran off last night straight to the girls dormitories and fell asleep. This morning she came straight here and you follow her in okay?" He said to Arsen before turning to stand behind the door waiting for Cobalt to finish and leave before he released her mind.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Cobalt nodded silently, waving his wand over Charlotte's lower body as he released her from his grip. Blinking away a small amount of tears he found that he suddenly 'knew' when Charlotte's body had been restored, his magic giving him the message in the form of a subtle nudge at his core. Letting the magic go he looked up at Arsen.

In complete silence he looked at the boy across the room from him before he decided to speak,

"You are on thin ice." he declared firmly, "I won't blame you for what happened, even though you're more at fault than I or Rosie. But if you hurt her again, in anyway, you will share the same fate as Azrael Dean."

As he faded into intangibility, barely visible, he turned to look at Arsen with a fierce glare,

"Check the front page of the Prophet in the morning. It'll provide you with the visual part of the threat." He finished ominously as he ghosted through the floor.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm

He nodded. "Thanks i'll see you later." He smiled weakly before gritting his teeth. There were so many things he could say right now but all of them would only make i worse with cobalt, so he kept his mouth shut for once.

He kept his eyes on Char his hand fisted by his side. Cobalt was to blame just as much as he was and there was no way he was going to take all the blame. Once he left he turned to Hades. "That man is an idiot. Blaming me." He snarled shaking his head. "If anyone should get the blame it should be him. If he wasn't messing with Professor Jamerson he wouldn't have been there waiting." He growled pushing his anger aside.

He took a deep breath. "Okay let her go ill meet you in your office later so you can explain." He muttered reading himself for her return.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Charlotte sighed and looked around the Armour room, the place where Dark had cheated on her with that girl, she remembered her from classes but she had never done anything to hurt her. Maybe he just thought she was prettier than she was...

"You're a mess Char..."

She whispered leaning her head on the wall but she whipped her head around to look as a person entered the room, Charlotte glared full force at the boy, at Dark masking her hurt of last night.

"And you want?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:05 pm

He walked in and just stood there looking at before she noticed him. He frowned. "Please don't be like that it wasn't what it looked like. I was stupid i should have guessed what she was doing but i didn't. I'm so sorry." He said moving closer to her hoping she didn't flinch away like she did before.

"Please forgive me. I pushed her away as soon as she kissed me i swear." He begged his eyes pleading with her. But even now as he stood before for her with her hating him he still preferred that to her being scared of him.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Charlotte growled and stayed still when he walked towards her, like hell was she going to hug him or even touch him after what he did to her, how could she ever forgive him? How could she ever trust him again?

"I don't believe you Arsen. If you don't like me anymore then just say, it's not fair of you to keep stringing me along like this so I'm going to end this for you."

Frowning Charlotte held out her hand to Arsen.

"Give me the necklace back."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:22 pm

He frowned. "She is nothing Char i love you and no one else. She just... jumped on me i didn't know what she was doing i just froze. You know what im like around people. I would never hurt you emotionally of physically not if i could help it. What can i do to make you see i'm not lying?" He asked pleading with her.

"Please i will do anything just name it ad ill do it. I love you Char and i wont allow some tramp to break us a part. Not after all we've been through."

He shook his head. "No not until you hear me out." He said opening his locket to show the photo. "Look at this Char. Look how happy we are. We can still have that. Please."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Charlotte snorted and threw her hands up into the air pacing around the floor of the room, her gaze staying on the floor not wanting to even look at Arsen before she had calmed down but when he spoke again she smirked and drawled.

"You didn't know what she was doing? What a poor excuse. You knew full well what she was doing. You should know when someone comes onto you Arsen you're supposed to be able to read people easily."

Laughing she glared coldly at Arsen.

"You just froze huh? You just...froze. Great."

Charlotte walked over to Arsen and snatched the locket from around his neck snapping the chain in the process pulling out the picture and ripping it up.

"How can I trust you? Give me one good reason why I should want you back after that?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:40 pm

He sighed looking away he had no idea what he could say to show her he was telling her the truth. "Char i'm not a people person. I'm not socialable, hell i only talk to you and fang I suck at reading people. I might pretend to be this great person that knows everything but i don't. Truth is there are a lot of things i need to learn." He frowned.

"I didn't know what to do it's never happened to me before. I'm used to being the outcast with no friends to turn to. I'm not used to people liking me especially not like that." He explained.

He gasped his hand going to his neck just after she pulled the locket away. "I love you Char more than my own life. I would do anything for you... read my mind. We're connected through the order so read it. You will know if i've tampered with it." He said.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Charlotte growled and punched the wall relentlessly until her skin was scraped and bleeding and she had heard a satisfying crack from the bones in her hands, she had never been so angry at Arsen and she never wanted to hate him like this.

"Arsen. I don't care. You did it. How would you feel if you walked in on my kissing Lucian? Kissing Air? You'd feel the exact same as me...or would you care? Pfft I doubt it."

She threw the locket on the floor and stamped on it, all the hard work shed put into it, into them was being destroyed by each stamp of her foot.

"I'm not looking into your mind. I don't think it's worth the effort. You want me to forgive you. You need to work harder for that. I spent all last night crying over you!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm

He gasped. "Please don't hurt yourself." He begged moving to look at her hand. "Can i fix that?" He asked holding his hand out for her hand. "I didn't do anything i swear. I pushed her away as soon as she tried to kiss me. I feel nothing for her or anyone else." He said placing his hand around her bracelet in her pocket he had planned on giving it to her last night before everything kicked off.

He gritted his teeth he knew for a fact he would kill them but this was different. "I didn't kiss her, she tried to kiss me i pushed her away... of course i'd care how can you even say that? You're one of the only people that i can say i do care about." He muttered.

"Wait... dont do that please." He begged watching as she smashed his locket. "You put so much effort into that." He said looking down at what was left of his christmas present. He nodded. "Okay, I'm willing to do anything. I'm even willing to wait. Cause i do love you Char no matter what you think and i'm not going to let us end like this."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Charlotte felt her anger ebb away only to be replaced by a crushing sense of sadness, picking up the locket from the floor she felt tears pricking the corner of her eyes, she could fix it for him...why did she act like such an idiot.

Feeling a tear roll down her cheek Charlotte whimpered and rushed into Darks arms all of a sudden just wanting to be with him, to fix this, her anger all gone Charlotte just wanted her love back.

"Dark...I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry..."

Snuffling into his chest Charlotte kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her.

"I was just so angry...I needed to get it out. I love you. Very much."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:17 pm

He frowned. "No please dont cry. I'm not worth your tears please..." He said before freezing as she ran into his arms. He almost thought she was going to attack him. He wrapped his arms around her resting his chin on her head as he stroked back her hair.

"Shhh it's okay you have nothing to appologise for. I'm the one that should be sorry i was just so stupid not to have realised." He frowned whispering into her ear.

"I love you too Bella and i understand i would have done the same. In fact i'd have probably have been worse. I deserve a lot more but im just glad to have you back. I don't know what i would have done if you never forgave me." He said hugging her tighter.

He smiled. "Oh i almost forgot i want you to have this. It's a late christmas present but it wasn't ready in time." He said releasing her so he could reach in to his pocket to pull out the silver bracelet with green gems and presented it to her.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Charlotte snuggled into Darks chest she never wanted to move from his arms again she was just so happy that her anger had gone and she was able to think clearly now regardless of how sad she still was...it would take time for her to feel completely better.

"You are worth them Dark, I don't know what I was saying to you I was just so angry I couldn't think straight."

Reaching up she placed a finger onto his lips and kissed them softly making Dark stop talking, she didn't want to talk about her, that girl who was not even worth mentioning.

"Let's not mention her again. She's not worth it let's talk about us, Dark, you are so good to me I thought you would have left me to it I was in such a mood. "

Gasping as she saw the bracelet Charlotte took it from Dark and slid it onto her wrist.

"It's so beautiful...thank you...I'm sorry about the locket I'll reforge it for you."

Charlotte smooches Dark deeply before breaking off to finger the jewels.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:40 pm

He shook his head. "No i'm really not Bella. You are worth at least ten of me and i hate to see you crying over me like this." He frowned pulling her back in for a hug. "You had every right to be angry at me. I wish you still were it's what i deserve. But i promise to work on my people skills." He smiled weakly.

He stopped talking as she placed her finger on his lips. There was still so much he wanted to say but he didn't. He nodded. "Okay." He said before frowning. "No don't say that i'm only here because im too selfish to leave. I know you'd be better off without me but i can't live without you. It kills me just being away from you for an hour."

He smiled. "It's fine all i need is you." He smirked. "This bracelet will protect you from fire. As soon as you come up against fire the pain and heat will transfer from your bracelet to my ring giving me the pain and heat." He smiled lifting his hand up to show his ring. "Oh but dont worry cause i dont feel the burning like you do so it wont even bother me." He explained. "It's not like your blood magic." He said moving in to kiss her.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Charlotte smiled and rested her head on Dark's shoulder, snuggling her cheek against his shirt just enjoying being held in his arms and smelling in the smell that she had come to recognise was his with her advanced nose, surprisingly it smelt like burning.

"I know that I should be angry with you, but being angry with you Dark makes me sad, and you wouldn't want me to be sad would you? I just think it would be best if we forget the whole thing..."

She whispered softly, knowing that Dark felt guilty for what had happened and that really he seemed to be telling the truth that he didn't like this girl, and that he liked her instead.

"Wow! Really? That's such a great present thank you Dark, that must have taken you so long to make, it's hard isn't it to bind fire to an object, thats how much trouble i had with that dagger of yours. And heeyyyyyyy don't diss the blood magic."

Charlotte giggled sticking out her tongue.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:27 pm

He sighed happily stroking back her hair. "It's okay lets just forget it. That just then killed me i can't stand you looking at me like that it tears me apart." He said. "Anyway what you up to today? Anything interesting?" He asked.

"Yeah it took a while for fire to comply. In the end i had to make a deal with it in return for your protection. But it was worth every thing to see you safe." He whispered in her ear as he pulled her closer to rest his chin on the top of her head. He nodded. "Yeah it is but having some control over it helps not sure it likes protected other people though it took a lot of persuading... i love your blood magic just not when your using it to take someone else's pain."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Charlotte smiled and purred lightly as Dark began to stroke her hair she tried to ingore the fact that she had hurt dark and focused on his rather blunt change of topic which made her chuckle a little, she shook her head when he asked her the question.

"Nothing, I have no plans, was hoping to spend some time with you and avoid doing my History of Magic homework."

She tilted her head to one side her eyes dancing bright red with the happiness renewed within her but they dulled a little, what deal was this going to be?

"Dark, what deal did you make? It's not going to hurt you is it? It didn't hurt you did it?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Ne nodded. "Good i'd much rather spend the day with you but you must do your homework Cobalt will see me as a bad influence on you and that would not help my case." He smirked his fingers still brushing back her hair.

"Can i ask you what made you take history of magic? You're pureblood if anyone should know our history you should." He smirked taking her hand and leading her over to sit on the bench.

"Don't worry it's nothing bad i just have to listen to it more and use it often it wont kill me." He smiled reassuring her. He shook his head. "Char it needs me far too much, it will never hurt me. If anything it protects me." He explained.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 am

Charlotte smiled and nestled her head into his hand as Dark ran his fingers through her hair, she giggled a little knowing that Cobalt would be angry with him for making her upset even though she hadn't told him Charlotte knew that Cobie would know.

"I will do it...eventually..."

She winked and sighed a little at his question.

"In all honesty it was Barzini that managed to convince me to take it but I'm thinking of dropping it next year, it's so boring and he tells me I get the answers wrong when they're blatently not wrong."

Charlotte sat on the bench next to Dark and she lay her head on his shoulder and nodded at what he said, it seemed to make sense to her and she was happy he wasn't hurt.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 am

"Yes you better young lady otherwise big bad Arsen will be getting into trouble." He said in Cobalts accent, his face serious before it cracked into a smile. "I'm pretty sure im already on thin ice at the minute."

"Barzini got you to sign up?" He asked trying to hide the disgust in his voice for the guy. "Hmm figures he's all into our history even if he doesn't appreciate it." He said holding her tighter unconsciously. "Why didn't you just quit this year if you don't like it?" He asked.

He smiled holding her head to him. "You don't need to worry about me Bella i wont get hurt. But if i do fire will heal me straight away, it hates to see me weakened. The only thing it can't protect me from is water it just kind of squirms out the way into the bad of my mind away from it." He shrugged.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 am

Charlotte's mouth dropped open and she shuddered as Dark spoke in Cobie's voice, that was the single most creepy thing that could have happened to her right at that moment and she pretened to shrink away in horror her hands covering her face.

"Never ever do that again! That was SO scary!"

She pouted and hugged her arms around him again laying her head in his shoulder and getting comfy once more.

"Yeah he did, we haven't spoken since that incident in the entrance hall, that was really really stupid of him to do that and I'm glad that Rich and Hades put a stop to it I really am."

Charlotte smiled and kissed his lips softly winding her hands in the back of Dark's hair.

"You know what?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 am