Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin)

Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin) Empty Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Willow walked into the Leaky Cauldron and she sat down at the table that she usually did, as soon as Tom saw her enter into the pub he nodded at her with a large toothy grin and a muffin and flagon of butterbeer appeared on her table. She was getting out her purse to pay but Tom shook his head a large smile appeared on Willow's lips and she bounced over to Tom and kissed his cheek, a thank you for the free food.

"Thank you!"

She giggled and walked back to the table sitting there and wondering about the events of the last couple of weeks, she still had not seen Jamie and the day with Sam had grown larger in her mind, she wanted to see him again, but this time to give him something instead of the other way around.

Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin) Empty Re: Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin)

Post by Sin ValorNada Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Sin hadnt been able to stop thinking about Willow all night. He could see her dazzling smile and beautiful eyes in everything he saw, and her laugh and the way she had danced up in the clouds ran through his mind. He felt compelled to be by he rside and his body was drawn to finding her. Even if it did defy Saizilia; even if it did shorten his lifeclock metre and drain his energy, he wanted to see Willow. She was all he could care about.

He stopped outside the Leaky Couldren. Sam had never been here before, so Sin had no memories to go on, but gingerly he slunk through the door and stood sheepishly by it as he looked around.

His eyes locked onto Willow. Even from behind he could tell it was her beautiful self. If he had a real heart, he knew it would be skipping a beat or leaping right out of his chest and dancing for joy on the tables.

He didnt know how to approach, so he searched Sam's memories and did what he would do. Grinning childishly, he quietly snuck up behind her and covered her eyes with his hands.
    "Guess who mi corazon?" He smiled and removed his hands after a few seconds, leaning over her shoulder and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Lo que es un hermoso ángel como usted haciendo en un lugar como esto?" He asked romantically.

"Its so nice to see you again Willow. If joy was visible, i would be overflowing with it now. Would you mind terribly if i joined you mi corazon? And would it be alright if i dared ventured to offer to buy you a drink?"

He fazed out and must have seemed a bit of a dumbo for a minute as he lost himself in Willow's eyes.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 pm

As Willow felt someone cover her eyes she gasped and thought that it could be one of two people but as he spoke she smiled widely and spun around in her chair to see Sam standing there, he always had a knack of turning up when she wanted to see him, it was one of the things that amazed her about him.

"Sam you've made me blush already! It's so nice to see you again and you will be happy to know that I've been sleeping soundly ever since we had that chat, it's made a big impression on me."

Willow gestured to the seat on the other side of her and she smiled even though she had already had a drink she wouldn't mind another one.

"Please do join me, I'd love for you to have a drink with me, and I'll buy alright?"

Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:16 pm

He smiled cheekily at her and kissed her cheek again before sitting down.
    "I can see that, and im quite proud of my power to induce blushing i must admit" He winked.

He was amzed by how whenever someone needed there day brightening up, Willow was there Smile .

"Oh good, im glad. You're eyes are much more sparkly today."

"Erm... alright, but i insist on paying for the second round" He winked again with a grin on his face.

"Oh by the way, i've got something for you."

Sam's memories showed that he had given muffin shaped earrings to someone, but Sin couldnt see who that person was, so he got Willow the whole muffin jewellery set, but in a different colour and design.

"For you mi corazon. May I?"
    He leaned over the table and put the necklace around her neck. He gently massaged her earlobes and slid the earrings through the small holes, and nuzzled his face agaisnt the palm of her hand as he clipped the bracelet around her wrist. He hoped she liked them.

Part of him - the Sam part - wondered if he was wrong to do this, to Willow and to Jamie - but the other overpowered that voice and just reasoned, 'how can true love be wrong?'

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Willow blushed a little deeper when Sam told her that her eyes were sparkly she found herself enjoying the compliments that he gave her and she wanted him to give her lots and lots and she blushed deeper because she hadn't expected a present from Sam, and her own present would kind of look really bad compared to what he was going to give her.

"Oh Sam you didn't have to buy me anything, please, you already give me more than enough just by being here...oh wow they're lovely they match the other earrings you gave me."

She bit her lip and a fuzzy feeling started through her as Sam placed the necklace on her and Willow gasped as he massaged her ears, of course he wasn't to know but her ears were one of her soft spots, in fact thinking about it Willow didn't even know if Sam knew about sex or soft spots.

"D-d-drinks hmm? Tom, 2 butterbeers please!"

Willow called to the bartender and 2 butterbeers appeared on the table.
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:08 pm

There was that blush again that Sin loved so much. He fell deeper and deeper into those eyes of hers, falling more and more in love with her. Her lips were a deeper red that the reddest rose. Her skin was softer than a dose. She had the grace of a swan. The beauty of a celestial maiden - the most beautiful of all women - and the irrestiable cuteness of a kitten.

So it was Willow. Then again, who else would Sam have given them to than a muffin fanatic.
    "Oh i didnt buy them. I made them. They're real diamonds and silver. Im glad you like them mi corazon." He smiled warmly.

He turned his head to one side in confusion at her gasp and stutter. "Are you alright mi amor?" He made a mental note. Ears.

"Ooooh a butterbeer. Sam - er I, rather like these. Thank you Willow." Drinking anything for the first time other than water was a strange sensation to him and it made him feel funny and disorientated.

"You seem stressed mi princesa, here, let me try to fix that,"
    He got up from his seat and stood behind her, then started to gently massage her neck and shoulders.
    He moved on to her ears, having read somewhere that certain pressure points in the ear can relax a person.

He nuzzled his face into her neck, his warm breath on her neck as he whispered, "Is everything alright mi amor...? Is there anytihng i can do for you... to make all your troubles..just... fade away...? Anything at all...?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Willow bit her lip when she looked at the new set of jewelry that Sam had given her, so he had made it? That in a way was worse than buying it because he would have had to buy the materials then spent time putting them together and forging the metal. She blushed again as he picked up on her ears and she tucked a strand of hair behind them looking shyly up at him through her lashes.

"Sam you spend too much on me, when I cannot give you much in return but today I have something for you, it is not much but I thought that you might like it, these are one of the only things I've ever been good at making."

Beginning to rummage in her pockets Willow stopped, tensed a little as Sam touched her neck but relaxed immediately with the massages purring lightly and tilting her head back so she could smile gently as Sam but then a shot of adrenaline ran through her, surely this was wrong? But Willow didn't care, she liked the feel of his hands on her.

"You know Sam, you're really good at this..."

Willow muttered but she gasped again as she felt Sam's hands on her ears, and an entirely different feeling began to rush through her but she forced it down.

"Please...you don't know how hard it's getting for me not to..."

She whispered biting her lip.
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Willow didnt need to worry herself about the jewellery. Sin was more than happy to dedicate any great deal of his time for her sake if he could do something that would make her happy. Willow on the whole was completely the perfect woman, with picturesque features and flawless beauty that could challenge that of the greek goddess Aphrodite.

"I could never spend enough on you; you cant put a price cap of love mi corazon. And a gift for me? Really? Why thank you that is so very kind," Sin had never ever been given a gift before.
    "Whatever it is, if it comes from someone as special as you, its sure to have more value than any amount of jewels or gold could ever possibly hope to have, and i'll treasure it or as long as humanly possible. But Willow, you dont have to do anything to repay me with anything else that the wonderful little things you do everyday. A smile. A laugh. A kind word. A look..." He kissed her neck. "A touch...

He never thought he'd used the word - since he was forbidden to do so by his master - but as well as beautiful, Willow was also sexi. There was just something about that purr that he loved, and he wanted to hear in again.

Sin had learnt how to do proper massages from one of Saizilia's many admiriers and would-be-wooers in spain. Those men seemed to know how to make a woman very happy. One had even gotten close once to making a break through with someone as loveless as Saizilia, so Sin knew his special massage techniques must be good.

He continued to massage her shoulders and neck and ran his hands down the length of her arms and up again. Then he ran his hands through her hair and ventured to kiss her ear, knowing her beautiful alluring lips were off limits to him. He wondered what was happening to her. Was he hurting her?

"Whats wrong me corazon?" He wasnt sure, but he thought there was an element of panic in his voice, and he immediately stopped and drew his hands away, getting on his knees in front of her and looking up at her face with concerned eyes. 'Oh no!' He thought. 'I think i broke her!'

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Willow blushed deeply, there really was nothing that she could do to live up to Sam's romantic nature so she had just made something rather simple for him but where she came from it was something that meant alot to her, not like they did here, just a few bits of meaningless string, her braclet had a meaning to it. Rooting around in her pocket she pulled out the white and blue threaded bracelet with two beads at either end.

"I made this for you Sam, it's a special kind of bracelet from my hometown in Russia, I have one too. They join two people together, you see how the beads are shaped and cut in half? Well my bracelets have the other half."

Smiling Willow tied it around Sam's wrist but she shivered lightly as he began to massage her again, the feel of his hands on her skin enough to make the shiver without the fact that he was so good at the massaging he was giving her. She felt her breathing become heavier as Willow tried to fight the feeling within her.

"S-s-sam, I think I should be honest with you I...."

Biting her lip and resting her forehead on Sams own Willow kissed his nose lightly.

"You're making it very hard, for me not to kiss you."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:48 pm

"I didnt realise we had something in common haha" He smiled. "We both like making lovely things. I swear i'll never take this off, not if it joins me to you for all time. Its like those muggle necklaces. You know, the heart cut into two and each person keeps one half."

A blush spread from his nose and across his face when she kissed his nose til he was bright pink, like in the peter pan film.

"Oh..." On the outside he tried to sound sorryful and sincere. On the inside he jumped for joy. Deep down inside of her, there was nugget of love for him.

He leaned in closer and cupped her face in his hands and smiled warmly at her eyes.
    "Then why fight against it? What harm can one little kiss do..?" He placed a tender loving, lingering kiss on Willows lips. He'd been dying to do so since he had first laid eyes on her. The flower in a vase on the table bloomed open to reflect how he felt.

He slowly pulled away and stroked her face. In that kiss, he felt like he was really alive. He even felt himself become more of a real person; more fleshy, and he felt his heart grow in side and was overwhelmed with joy. He could die right now and not even feel an ounce of sadness. All was right with the world becuase he had kissed an angel and was now truly blessed.

"Im sorry Willow... should i not have done that...? ... How stupid of me... you're confused about Jamie and im not helping..."

Although he felt guilty, he so wanted to kiss her again. It had felt like a lightning bolt shot through his veins and made him feel inviscible, or like two stars had collided and exploded into a million more.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Willow gasped and blushed as she was held in Sam's hands, she was so close to his face that she couldn't bring herself to move away, she looked into his eyes and got lost in the depth within them but she was jolted out of that with a soft touch to her lips. Willow closed her eyes and smiled into the kiss the love within it was breathtaking and as they pulled apart she grinned goofily at Sam.

"I don't suppose that a kiss would do any harm...right? I mean, it's not as if it's anything unusual right and um...ah...I don't think I should have done that..."

She bit her lip and looked into Sam's eyes again, Willow was once again caught up in them, caught up in him, she didn't think she'd ever been whisked off her feet like this, without violence and without a sort of hatred for someone in the mix, just love.

"But...I guess I know the solution to that don't I? I'm just going to have to find Jamie, tell him it's not working and...if I could stand to do it...end things with him but I hope that we can decide on the right thing to do together."

Wanting to feel better but not having the guts to do anything that she wanted Willow took a deep breath and leaned forwards her lips touched against Sam's for a moment before pressing a little harder against each other in a short sweet kiss.

"I'm sorry Sam, that I got you messed up in all of this..."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Sin smiled at Willow, her bashful grin was so adorable. He never knew he could have this affect on anyone. Well.. for the moment it was Sam, but how the heck could a nobody like Sam be seen as attractive to anyone? Ce la vie, that didnt matter right now. All that mattered to him was that he was here, now, with Willow...

"Im sorry Willow. Its not you thats in the wrong its me; coming along and confusing you. But maybe this is a good thing? Otherwise you may have remained in a loveless relationship for a long time. Willow," He squoze her hand gently and kissed it. "I swear, i will endeavour, even fight off all of the most powerful figures in the world if i must, to ensure you are never alone again, but that every one of your days, even when im not by your side, will remind you that you are always loved...by me..."

"Just... just dont do anything rash becuase of me... I dont want him to hurt you and it be my fault... i could never forgive myself if i wronged you ..." He wrapped his hand around her head and pushed himself gently into the kiss. If only time would stop still to make this kiss last a lifetime. When he kissed Willow, he could see into ehaven and beyond it.

"You dont need to apologise to me for anything at all Willow; you could enver do any wrong in my eyes. And Willow, it could be a mob war or you could be being held captive by an evil mastermind and even if i had to swin through a sea of dementors to get to you; i would, my feelings wouldnt change. I just hope i... no, no i wont involve you in anytihng dangerous. I solemnly swear to protect you, and keep all bad tihngs that may or may not happen to me stay as far away from you as possible."

"Forgive me but... 'thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged... give me my sin again'..." And he leaned in for another kiss, channeling all the love he was capable of feeling through to her; so she could feel the intensity of his love and passion for her.

He wrapped his arms around her, picked her up from her seat, then sat on the chair and held her on his lap, all the while never taking his lips from hers until after a minute, giving the poor woman chance to breath after remembering just becuase he didnt need to breath didnt mean other people didnt.

"Willow... i want to do something really special for you... One day... i'll do the most beautiful romantic thing i can think of, in the hopes it'll be one of the most wonderful days of your life. And i'll keep trying harder to ensure you have many more hppy days for the rest of your life. For now however, until the right moment comes, all i can do, is offer to buy you another drink, or maybe, dinner...? We could go as friends until you're clear with Jamie if you'd prefer? Or..or.. i-i-i could.. c-could go to your place and cook you a n-nice meal..?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Willow stopped feeling so bad for what she had done, after all, she had been so lonely recently that she hadn't had a kiss in weeks, the same time that she hadn't seen Jamie and she had needed the affection and because it came from Sam, the person that she thought she was developing feelings for, it made it all the more special. But it also made it more dangerous.

"I guess you are right Sam, it's not completely loveless just a little inactive right now but your point still stands, I guess, it's only natural right to do that with someone that you have feelings for and I think that Jamie will understand when I tell him...I hope he will."

Cheeks flushing again Willow couldn't help but embrace Sam, his promise to protect her and to keep her safe from all harm made her feel so safe and secure just like Jamie made her feel only slightly different.

"There could be nothing bad where you are involved Sam, you were here for me when I needed you and believe me when I say that it will be my pleasure to repay you in any way that I can, be it by my company alone I shall then never leave your side if thats how you want me to repay you."

Smling gently into the kiss as he broke away she nuzzled into Sam's neck, smelling his Earthy aroma from where she sat on his knee.

"You'd like to take me on a date? A friend date? That would be lovely Sam."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:20 pm

He squoze her hand and kissed the back of it again.
    "Im sure he will, but i think i'll try to tone it down for now. It wont be you that goes to far, it'll be me, and i dont want to give him reason to be mad at you. A kiss can be overlooked. More than that...not really... If he loves you like i think he does though, he'll just want whats best for you. Now...that may not be me... but will i make an ok rest stop on the road of love and life for now...?"

Sin just wanted to make Willow happy the best he could for as long as he could. Sure, Sam would go about it a different way, but he'd still want the same thing for her.

He lowered his head sadly. "I wasnt there for everything.... and for that i am truly sorry..." He tried to cheer himself up and smile. "To have you by my side always? I'd feel like a gazillionaire"

He rubbed her back and rested his head on hers. "Then i'll be sure to try to arrange that."

Some of Sam's memories flashed threw his mind.
    "Oh, by the way Willow, did you put that money to good use?" He smiled. "I hope it helped you when you were in a spot of financial bother."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:04 am

Willow smiled and her heart rate calmed a little when Sam told her that he was going to try and calm it down after all she didn't know if she would have the will power or the desire to stop him if he tried to go any further than what he had done.

"You're not a rest stop Sam, don't think of yourself like that, just something to be used because you're not, you deserve the best woman in the world and I hope that you find her I really do."

She stroked his hair and gently kissed Sam's cheek while she sat in his lap, Willow kept her hands raking through his hair the soft strands not even getting stuck on her fingers as she did so.

"Nobody can be there for everything Sam, you werr just here for the most important things, the emotional side of things and for that I am grateful, so so grateful."

Willow flushed a little bit and turned her head away from Sam not wanting to make him angry with her but also not wanting to lie to him.

"Yes I put it to some good use..."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:26 am

Sin hoped he would be able to keep his promise to Willow, even if it would be hard to fight the desire to kiss those irresistible lips of hers.

He'd never been allowed to think as himself as not worthless with his master drumming that into his skull constantly and so confused. 'I'm not...?'
    He smiled at her as she kissed his cheek. "I like to think I already have mi corazon...."

He was glad he had silky easy to play with hair, and not scraggy hair like the real Sam.

"Well from now on I'm always going to try to be there. Day or night, no matter what it is, if you ever need me I'll race to your side faster than a speeding cheetah."

Sin could read people better than Sam, so he just shook his head and smiled at Willow. Sam should have known she'd use the money to do something nice for others, not help herself. Sam wouldn't be angry, just a little miffed. Sin however didn't even know what anger was, so didn't share Sams quick temper at all.

"Well I'm glad you were able to put it to good use. And I believe some overdue congratulations are in order," he levitated their drinks over to them. "A toast to professor Hartman, sure to be the finest and most beloved flying teachers Hogwarts has ever seen" ;-)

He clinked their glasses together. "We simply must go flying sometime, I'd love for you to teach me some time, but I'm afraid I must warn you, I think I have a bit of a crush on the teacher." He winked. x

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 am

Willow frowned a little, why did he think so badly of himself? She kissed his cheek again but blushed as he implied that she was the perfect woman, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear Willow bit her lip, she smiled shyly at Sam and snuggled her head back into the crook of his neck her soft breath playing against his skin.

"No you're not worthless, you're wonderful Sam, you need to believe me, I don't like you when you're sad or when you devalue yourself so I'll be here just for you every day to tell you that you're worth a heck of a lot to me Sam, and whoever tells you different is so so wrong."

Whispering those words into his ear she smiled and continued to play with his hair. Willow took the drink from him with another blush and she raised it to clink against the other glass that Sam held.

"To learning and the students of the future."

Willow blushed again and poked Sam playfully.

"Oh hush you."

Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 am

Willow was so unbelievably cute that it could almost drive Sin to contented madness. Her soft warm breath on his neck felt wonderful, and it made him feel funny in a way he didn't fully understand but found pleasant.

Sin didn't want to do anything to upset Willow and her kind words made him feel happy. He bowed his head and pretended he was a student being told off, in a Samesque way a trying to be funny. "Yes miss Hartman..." He gave her an eskimo kiss and snuggled into her.

He stuck his tongue out at her playfully. "Nope, I shall not be silenced." He started to tickle her and playfully nibble at her ear and neck, but soon stopped, remembering he had promised to tone it down.

He tapped his wand on the table and an array of different coloured roses appeared. He pulled off the boquet and gave it to Willow.
    "For you mi corazon." He smiled.
    'Wait...' He thought to himself. Should I not be giving her flowers? Does this break my promise of toning it down...?'

He couldn't help it, he shared Sams relentless giving and romantic nature.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Willow smiled and shuddered playfully when Sam called her 'Miss Hartman' there was just something about being called that that made her shiver, probably because it sounded so formal and not like her at all.

"Please, Miss Hartman it is so formal, even all my students have permission to call me Willow, or Will, whichever they prefer."

Gasping and wriggling around in Sam's grasp as he tickled her Willow couldn't stop giggling and eventually she slid onto the floor in her effort to escape laughter still ringing around the pub, swooping her hair back from her face Willow poked Sam's tummy.

"I'm very ticklish."

Biting her lip at the flowers Willow blushed and accepted them.

"Thank you Sam, they're beautiful."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Sin laughed lightly. "Professor Willow?" Then he had a few suggestions in Spanish. "Or how about miss incredibly beautiful? Or Willow the wonderful?"

He found her reaction to being tickled funny.
    He added to his mental list: Ears. And ticklish all over. Funny and cute reaction follows. Sin didn't get ticklish because he lacked that kind of physical response or sensation.

He laughed playfully and helped her up from the floor like a gentleman, checking her over to make sure she wasn't hurt. He sat her back in her chair and sat in the one next to her.

"I'm glad you like them mi corazon. But nothing on this earth can compare to your define beauty. If god does exist, you are his most wonderful creation of all without a doubt. I bet he misses an angel like you"

He cupped her hand in his and stroked the back of it with his thumbs.

"Willow.... In all honesty.... I'm I doing a bad thing or being unfair to you in any way...? It's just.... memory serves that I've upset some people quite a lot...and I don't to do wrong by you... I'm sorry... It's just..."

He knew his master wasn't happy with him spending all his time with a woman who was with someone else already, instead of doing what he was supposed to be doing. Something big and terrible was about to happen in a few days, and thanks to him neither were ready for it at all. But he still wouldn't want to give up a single second of the time he'd spent with Willow.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Willow blushed a little more when Sam suggested some new nicknames for her, he really was laying it on thick with her but Willow didn't mind after all what was the harm in it? There was none. As long as she remained true to Jamie from now on.

"Just Willow, I'm not deserving of such grand names or titles what you see is what you get and all you get is Willow."

Taking Sams hand as he pulled her up from the floor Willow took a seat opposite him instead of on his lap smiling across the table at him and taking a small sip of her butterbeer.

"I doubt that he'd miss me very much...after all there's only so much of me people seem to be able to handle before they get bored of me."

Willow grinned and squeezed Sams hand as he ran his thumbs over her skin.

"Nothing you could ever do to me would hurt me Sam, I know you love me and you wouldn't hurt me."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 pm

"What do you mean just you? I happen to think you're pretty damb amazing as you are, I wouldn't change a single thing; one of you is worth thousands of me. When I see you, I see a kind, intelligent, strong and imensely beautiful woman with the power to banish the woes of the world with a smile, and make something dull and ugly turn to gold with a single glance. Don't sell yourself short princesa."

Sin couldn't help but melt at her smile. It made him feel like he had butterflies fluttering about inside his chest.

"How could anyone get bored of you? I certainly won't. Maybe people just realise they can never be as special as you and feel angry." He smiled at her and gave a wink hoping to get her to smile again. "Maybe they just can't handle to much of a good thing such as yourself"

He kissed her hand. "Well I'm glad you know I do Willow. I hope I never do. I want to dedicate all my days to making you smile. If I fail, may trolls drag me away by my toes and beat me to mush with stone clubs"

"Shall I order the second round of drinks? Wine? Red or rose? You don't drink that horrid firewhiskey stuff do you? Yeck, that stuff probably tastes worse than petrol."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Willow smiled gently at Sam, she was happy that other people at least saw her as something special and she hoped that of enough of them thought so that she herself would grow to believe it in time. For now Willow was just happy that Sam thought of her like that.

"I do try to make others happy I really do and I'm glad when I succeed its something that I enjoy doing, I'd rather give my muffin to Someone who wanted it rather than me eat it myself."

At Sams comment Willow blushed and smiled that bashful smile of hers looking up from beneath her lashes.

"I'm happy that you could never be bored of me, I never want to be without you Sam, if you ever start to get bored of me please tell me so I can change for you."

Willow nodded her head and shared a look of disgust with Sam, she herself didn't really like alcohol but she put up with it when socialising she generally just preferred to have soft drinks.

"Another drink would be great, how's pumpkin juice sound for you? I quite like it but lots of people don't."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:35 pm

"Well you must be happy to know that you suceed everyday in making others happy just by being you and being there." Sin smiled. He wished he felt more accomplished, and that his counterpart hadnt died a failure.
    "You're such a lovely person Willow. There should be more like you in the world. I hope i can become more like you with time."

He smirked happily at her blush and shy smile, losing himself in those big beautiful eyes behind those sexi eyeleashes of hers for a minute.

Sin shook his head and grabbed hold of her hands. "No no no, see theres were you make a mistake; you should never feel like you should have to change for anyone, especially when you're perfect just the way you are. Never give anyone that power Willow. Dont ever change a single thing. I love every single bit about you as is. And others should too."

"Are you not a fan of alcoholic drinks? Oh im sorry Willow how silly of me. And yeah, pumpkin juice sounds fine. You sure you dont want anything else...?"
    He ordered the drinks at the bar and then soon returned to the table.

His eyes widened when he realised his jacket and Sam's coat were both magic and linked to Herricks house, able to do a lot of things.
    "Willow, favourite food? Or would you rather me cook for you personally? I know the questions a bit random and thrown in but bare with and you'll get what i mean. Or alternatively, think of anytihng you'd like right now, be it food, drink, object or whatever."
    He wanted to try and impress her. Maybe he was trying to hard... He hoped he wasnt putting Willow off him.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Willow smiled happily, she was glad that someone thought that she helped the world just by being herself but in actuality she didn't make that much of an impact and she knew that when she died that few people would remember her, but that was alright by her, as long as she had someone to remember that was all she asked.

"But you shouldn't want to change either Sam, you don't want to become more like me I assure you, sometimes being nice has it's bad parts, the parts that hurt, but I think that you should stay as you are, if you stay as you are, I will stay as I am deal?"

She giggled and nodded her head as Sam asked about the drink.

"It is rather ironic no? A Russian not liking alcohol? But it is true, I dislike the general taste of alcohol and the afterburns."

Willow waited patiently while Sam went to get the drinks and sipped at her juice tentatively wishing to save it and not to be so greedy in her gulps. When he asked her what her favourite food was bar muffins she suppose Willow blushed deeply and ran a hand through her hair.

"I like these muggle foods, they are called, turkey dinosaurs. I used to have them as a child with smiley faces. Of course they were called different in Russia."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am