Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin)

Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin)

Post by Sin ValorNada Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:37 pm

"Change in my case is necessary becuase improvements can always be made. With you, how can someone perfect what has already reached perfection?"

He felt a song coming on.
    "When i see your face, theres not a thing that i would change, becuase you're amazing, just the way you are, and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, becuase your amazing, just the way you are."
    Sin searched through Sam's memories. Aaahh yes... the curse of kindness.

He smiled and shook her hand. "Deal."

Sin laughed. "Haha, well he - er, i have Irish heritage so you'd think i'd be thoroughly drunkened all the time. Haha, i guess you and me just dont fit stereotypes. Im not a fan of strong alcoholic drinks. To be honest, i was trying to impress you, but i guess i failed haha. Archers peach snaps is a nice muggle drink, nice and sweet, you cant even taste the alcohol. Sure its a female muggle drink, but still."

He smiled with a warm laugh. "If you dont stop blushing and being adorable, im afraid your going to melt my heart into a puddle"

"Ooooh, Sam - I mean i remember those. Well, coming right up mi corazon,"
    Sin reached into his pocket and brought out a fancy silver dinner tray and removed the lid to reveal a plate piled high with smiley faces and turkey dinosaurs. At the centre of the plate on a potato smily throne sat a Willow shaped turkey dinosaur framed by a heart.
    "I hope they are cooked to how you like them mi amor. Enjoy."

Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is This A Sin? (Willow and Sin)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Willow blushed deeper as Sam began to sing to her again, he had a wonderful voice so she didn't mind that but it was something that he had never really done before, he had never sung for her but she put it down to the fact that he had never really had a crush on her before.

"Thats a lovely muggle song, one of the best ones out in their 'charts' I'm not fond of all those dance numbers I prefer songs with nice lyrics and a meaning behind them instead of insencent noise and beats."

She listened to Sam, she had never really tried much alcohol but she would trust him that it was one of the nicer ones and hopefully when they next met they could drink some together after all Willow needed someone else with her when she drank.

"Oh I'm not sure it matters who the drink is aimed at as long as you enjoy it, like, I used to buy boys clothes because i didn't like the girls ones, doesn't mean that I was in any way masculine."

Smiling softly again Willow gawped at the massive plate of food that appeared in front of her, all those calories, but the smell, the wonderful delicious smell of turkey dinosaurs, Willow conjured a fork and knife and set to work just stopping to giggle at the turkey figure that looked a little like herself.

"Awwww Sam! Is that me?"
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:12 pm

"Same here. Haha, growing up, many school peers thought he- er i was a bit of a pussy becuase i loved power ballads as opposed to screamo music"

"Haha, i enjoy most girly drinks i tihnk, but thats onyl becuase growing up i mostly hung about with girls. Im suprised i act like a guy at all haha. Thats what Crystella liked about him - er... me... was that she could treat me like another girl; i didnt do the whole macho thing on her." He smiled. "Boys clothes? I bet you still looked adorable and pretty. I dont find that too strange. Clothing is clothing."

Sin blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Erm.... maaaaaybeee... well, it doesnt look good as the real thing, but i hope it at least tastes ok haha. ...That wasnt weird of me to do that was it...?..."

He sat smiling at her as she ate. "Haha...you know... its wierd not seeing you with a muffin in your hand... I hope i make a good cook... that way i could cook for you on a regular basis if you'd like."

He hoped he wouldnt make Willow upset... He waited a little while longer so she actually ate something, not wanting her to lose her appetite. "...Any luck finding Jamie yet...?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Willow smiled, taking in everything that Sam was saying to her, so he didn't spend a lot of time with boys growing up? Maybe that was why he was so caring and understanding? Shrugging mentally to herself Willow decided to just be happy that he was the way he was and not dwell on the reason's why.

"Exactly, I never much liked girly clothing when I was little, I went through my rebel stage of not wanting to conform and besides it's hard to fly and wear a skirt, it's not really dignified."

Pulling her tongue out Willow cut a smiley face in half and held it out for Sam to eat.

"Open wide."

She giggled waiting for him to eat it before she started on her next turkey dinosaur seriously worried about all the weight that she was going to put on after pigging out like this.

"You're an excellent cook Sam, you shouldn't think so low of yourself, these are the best turkey dinosaurs that I've had in years, and honestly it was a little odd but in a sort of cute way."

Winking at Sam Willow bit her lip and set her fork down on the plate.

"No...no I haven't found him."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 am

Sin laughed warmly and smiled. "Willow the rebel hey? Good, its much more fun not being a conformist. Haha, and yeah that makes sense really."

His eyes widened a bit with panic. He wasnt able or permitted to eat normal food, but he had to oblige her. He smiled cheekily and nommed the smiley off of the fork.

"Hmmm... Thank you Willow, but please, they're for you to enjoy. PLus my...medication... also comes with... special...medicated food... and er... im only...allowed to eat certain things at certain times of the day..."

How people were able to make excuses up on the spot bamboozled him. He didnt like not being able to tell Willow the truth about who he was, but one day he would be able to, and he'd never be dishonest with her again.

Sin saw the look of concern in her eyes as she was eating. "Oh just eat it" He said in a jokey voice. "Put a little bit of meat on ya, its not like you're not gonna stop being any less gorgeous is it? But in all seriousness though, you dont have to eat it if you dont wan to Willow. Dont try to force yourself on my account."

"Well technically, they were cooked with magic. Making things from scratch and being good is a whole other story" He laughed.

He hung his head shamefully and blushed in embarassment. In retrospective, maybe that was a little bit too far and weird.
    "Im sorry Willow...I guess im such a big oddball all the time that i dont know when im being scarily weird. I mean you already knew S- I was odd because i went around having full blown conversations with a dog all the time and sleeping in the ceiling beams haha"

Sin was glad he'd waited for Willow to enjoy the meal a little more before asking, but now he felt like crap for putting a downer on her.
    "Oh... i sorry about that... but hey, im sure he'll turn up eventually." He reached over and took hold on her hand, squeezing it lightly. "People dont just disappear from the face of the earth, they're always bound to be somewhere. Im sure he'll return soon to you soon safe and sound and overjoyed to hold you in his arms again. You'll see."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Willow smiled as Sam ate the smiley, she had never really seen him eat anything and she wondered if he actually liked to eat because of his condition, and as he explained about his medication she nodded, of course there would be side effects of this and maybe he just had a decreased appetite.

"That medication still has some downsides doesn't it, I am glad that you are eating though, have you been, um, working out or anything because I can just feel something different."

Blushing a little Willow ate a few more dinosaurs before patting her stomach, however delicious those treats had been she had eaten enough to sink a ship as well as fill up her tummy. Placing her knife and fork together on her plate she smiled up at Sam.

"Well I think that was lovely, maybe, you will allow me to cook for you some time? I am sure that I am an alright cook enough to feed you, but, it will have to be at one of those times your meds allow it ne?"

Willow winked and sipped at her pumpkin juice.

"Don't be sorry for being yourself, you're a wonderful person and a little bit of odd doesn't go amiss. I'm trying not to think about him just now, it only makes me sad and I do not want to be sad any longer."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Sin wondered why Willow wasnt at all fazed by the whole not eating thing, but then he recalled that Sam starved himself deliberately around the time of a full moon to weaken the wolf. But the medication excuse seemed to be working. He wondered if it would be good enough to work for everything though, or around other people who were not as trusitng or caring of Sam as Willow was...?

"They dont really bother me. With any luck, they will no longer be necessary after a few months. Maybe a year. Who knows. It depends on how long." Sin shrugged his shoulders.

He stiffened with nerves for a moment thinking she was on to him, but then he smiled and laughed away his concerns.
    "Huh? Working out? Different?" Sam was scrawny and unfit, whereas Sin was much more solid and muscular in build. "Er...yes, er, when i went on holiday..in...Spain... I did a lot of running around and stuff. Its easy for a werewolf to tone up and stuff. Why, do you like what you see?" He winked teasingly.

"Im glad you enjoyed a meal. Its nice to see a woman enjoy a meal rather than starve themselves or insist on eating a sald becuase of some silly diet they dont need to be on. And yea, that would be really nice of you, i'd look forward to that, i bet you're a marvellous cook. Erm... it woldnt have to be no. You could do dinner and i could do breakfast maybe? Or we could take turns?" (OCC Wink Cool Razz )

"Phew" He laughed. "I thought i truamatised you there for a minute haha".

He wrapped his arm around her, placing her head on his shoulder and stroking her hair.
    "Then dont be sad. Dont think of him. Think of other things. Like er... rabbits for example? Arent they just so cute and fluffy. They cant half bite though. S- my uncle Herrick let us keep rabbits once. They got really fat 'cause we fed them constantly but i got really scared of mine haha."

'Oh dear...' He thought to himself. He'd inherited that thing that Sam did; talking a load of twaddle when nervous or unsure of what to say that was completely pointless.

"Or..." He thought of something that might better appeal to her. "Of flying through the clouds beneath a starry night sky..." He spoke low in a soft voice. "The wind gently gliding past your face and stroking your wings... its cool and light, and you're in summer air... the sea is beneath you and its reflecting the glow of the moon and shining like silver... you're flying higher into the clouds...resting in them like they're a bed of cotton... you begin to fly again and swans appear and fly beside you..."

He was letting his mouth and imagination get away with him.
    "Sorry Willow, just tell me to shut up when my voice starts to get on your nerves haha"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Willow frowned a little bit and clasped her hands in her lap, wondering why these meds were needed? Of course when she thought about Sam as a werewolf it was obvious but because she was so attatched to him Willow never really thought of Sam like that, as the monster that he liked to think of himself as.

"A year? Well considering that's quite good! I thought you'd be on these for life but that makes me happy to know that you're going to be alright in that short a time."

She grinned and huggled closer to Sam placing a hand on his chest and instead of feeling his soft padding she felt what seemed to be hard muscles.

"I can't see anything, but I think that it's making you a lot more confident in yourself which is wonderful. Oh and did you have a nice time on your holiday? I didn't know that you were going away."

Willow drank the last of her pumpkin juice and almost choked on it with what Sam said next but of course she knew that he was teasing her, he would never sleep with her, this was Sam we're talking about she didn't even know if Sam had had sex. Or knew what it was.

"We could take turns doing dinner and lunch sure, but I don't think Jamie would be too impressed with breakfast."

Laughter escaped her mouth as Sam went on about rabbits, it was good though, it made her forget about Jamie for a moment while she listened to him, Willow had never had any pets so she didn't really know how it felt to have to take care of something like that.

"You're getting very good at this description Sam...it's like I'm almost flying right now, but of course I would never get bored of your voice lately it's become a lot more, upbeat maybe it's because you're happier in yourself?"
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:29 pm

"Haha, well heres hoping anyway. Its up to my mas- sister when i'm allowed off of them. But im always going to be alright Willow, dont you worry about me."

He hoped he wasnt too rock hardly built. He wanted to be at least a little squishy for Willow. It was only becuase Saizilia worked him to death. His fake body could take on a lot of strain and was more advanced than a normal body. He'd have to try to force himself to be lazy and see if that did anything.

Willow hadnt picked up on his flirtascious joke, but that was ok. If all worked out well, she'd get to see soon enough.
    "Yea... haha, something many people thought impossible. Me, of all people, confident." He laughed.

"Er, yea. Thats were ive been for the past week or so. I had to move there to be with my sister. Thats why i cant be here every day, which i apologise for. Plane tickets cost quite a bit on a regular basis, but i cant help it, i like seeing you." He smiled and stroked her cheek.

"Its been... eventful. It didnt do much to get Crystella and what happened out of my head though. It turned out she'd had spent a lot of time in my sisters place where im staying now. Maybe we could go on holiday somewhere sometime, anywhere you like. Or i'd be happy to pay for a nice little get-away somewhere for you and Jamie."

Sin patted her back and panicked when she choked slightly. "Arrh! Are you ok?" Then he clicked onto the undertones of a sexual meaning to what he had just said. He didnt know what sex was exactly. Sam's memories werent much help; he'd never had that kind of relationship either. But that was better; what Sam and Crystella had was pure love, not lust, that never existed as a means to an end.

Sin laughed. "Yea, i guess not haha. But lunch and dinner would be good. And if none of us had time to cook, they're are plenty of nice restaurants about. Go ooon, i could spoil you." He winked. "You watch, he'll come back to you any day now. Maybe we could all do lunch together."
    Sin wanted to meet this man Jamie that Sam called friend, to see what he had that Sin didnt, and deduce why Willow loved him so much.

Sin found it strange how he'd gone on about pets and she hadnt asked about Sam's dog Wolfie once. Had she never seen Sam with him?

"Excuse the plagorised pun mi corazon, but when im with you, my dearest friend, i feel like im flying too." He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck in a hug.

Happy..? He never got to feel that emotion much except when he was aorund Willow. Sam wasnt the happiness person either, always drawn to extreme moods of melancholy.
    "Yea... yea now im back here seeing a familiar face i do feel much happier... Around you, despite everything bad thats coming my way, all my problems disappear and i feel at peace. Willow... you make me feel invinsible..."

His hand accidently brushed against her hip and erupted into blue flame. This happened to dopplegangers whenever they touched a seal. It didnt hurt him and it didnt burn Willow, he just hoped he hadnt panicked anyone. He put his hand in his drink and the flames went out. His skin was completely pristine and unscathed. Normal skin would at least be red and mildly blistered. Not his.

"Princesa, what is that mark on your hip?" He guessed it was Jamie's doing though. Sam's memories associated anything to do with flames with Jamie.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Willow smiled, she liked the idea that Sam was getting around instead of staying in Britain all the time and she hoped that one day he would like to come and visit her hometown in Russia because it was one of the most lovely homes that she had ever seen, nothing could surpass it.

"Maybe one day you can take me to meet your family? After all, you have seen mine, bar my Grandmother and she doesn't like me much so I don't really speak to her. You will come to my home in Russia sometime yes?"

She bit her lip and shook her head she couldn't believe that Sam would be so silly as to spend money on flying on a plane.

"Sam, why don't you just apparate? Or use floo powder? It doesn't cost a thing..."

Willow nodded her head, and patted her upper chest so that the juice would go down better since as she couldn't reach her back.

"Oh yes I'm fine don't worry about me."

Glancing swiftly over to Sam Willow had to do a double take as she saw him with his hand on fire and she gasped not knowing what to do but as she saw him put it out in a glass of water and not a mark left on his skin Willow found herself thinking she had imagined it.

"You alright there Sam? Oh, it's a protective charm, it lets him know when I'm in danger and he comes to help me out of it."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Sin froze and knew his heart would have exploded in panic if he had a real one. His family? He didnt have one. He was alone in the world; the closest perosn he had to family didnt exist yet.
    Sam didnt have much a family either. Both parents gone, sister fighting for her life, Aunties and uncles gone, uncle targeted... Sooner or later, if Kerew DeNoir had anything to do with it, Sam would be completely alone too. Really, the only family Sam had was his dog Wolfie now...

But he just smiled and said,
    "Sure thing. I just hope i can get them all together and find them in a good modd for once haha. Im sure they'll love you. And i'd be ellated to visit your hometown sometime. I just pray my sister will let me go. She's er... a bit controlling and domiating over me...likes to keep me were she can reach me..."

Doppleganger bodies couldnt handle the strain of apparating at such an early stage of formation as he was still in, and Saizilia hadnt been able to get her hands on floo powder for months.
    "Oh you know me, i've lived among muggles too long, so wizard travel just knocks me dizzy haha. Plus floo powder makes me sneeze haha." He winked to show he added a joke at the end.

Willow didnt react at all. Good, that meant he was quick at extinguishing it before he drew too much attention to himself.
    "Oh yes, perfectly so, no worries here" He smiled. "My hand was just thirsty haha"

"Oh right. Thats a pretty good and strong charm... He must care about you very much...but even so, he shouldnt rely on a charm. He shoul be here remaining vigil 24/7."
    The only charms on he and Sam acted as chains...

"Willow, i cannot recal if i gave you a necklace when we met that acted as a whistle to signal me if you need me...? Or a protective accessory of some sort? I hand out gifts much to often i think haha. I feel a bit put to shame though by his seal. I wish i could do more to protect you, but i wouldnt wish to put another mark on that flawless skin of yours."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 am

Willow nodded her head, when her family was alive tey were always happey so she wasn't really used to families not being happy around each other but she knew with her Grandmother as an example not everyone in someones family always wanted to hang around with you, and were often in a bad mood.

"Oh please don't worry about it, if they're all over the place then I'll just have to meet them one by one wont I when they are in a good mood I dont want people to be troubled by me."

Smiling she traced the top of her glass and stared idelly into Sam's eyes.

"I should have guessed it was something to do with that, Sam, how can you be spending so much money I know the wages that Hades gives are universal and they aren't enough to afford plane tickets and diamond jewellry."

Willow only meant the question as one of curiosity and if it cam out sounding demanding that wasn't her intention. Frowning slightly Willow shook her head she didn't really want Sam to give her any more gifts than he already had done but she couldn't lie so shaking her head Willow said:

"Don't give me any more presents Sam, really, this mark is fine..."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:40 am

Willow was lucky to have had loving parents as a child. Sam always came second best, and Sin had no happy childhood memories at all of which to speak of.

"You'd be no trouble at all princess" he smiled. "And perhaps one at a time is best. My family don't exactly get along. Heck you may even meet one sooner then you think. I just hope she puts her nice head on, not her grouchy one."

"Oh I haven't collected a paycheck from Hades in a while. My uncle was loaded, and gave all the inheritance to my sister, a monthly allowance of which she gives to me. I'm poor, but not as destitute as I often look haha."

"So I haven't gave you such a necklace then...?" He rummaged through his pockets for the things that had been removed from Sams body. "Here, whistle and I will hear it and come running, or alternatively, step on it and either it will summon me to you or transport you to me." He tied it around her neck before she had chance to fully refuse him.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Willow smiled, she knew how to handle grumpy people in fact she had to handle them a lot what with surly students and hanging around with Hades and his brother Aspen sometimes she was used to adapting to hanging out with lots of different crowds and she was sure she would get on well with his sister.

"I'm looking forward to the day I get to meet this infamous sister of yours, I'm sure she'll be lovely."

Chuckling a little Willow shook her head, probably the reason why Sam was so ill groomed in terms of clothes was because he was trying to buy presents for people all the time.

"You're not poor, you just give and give and give and keep nothing for yourself. You know you should treat yourself occassionally too."

Willow frowned and was about to refuse the necklace before Sam put it around her neck and pouting lightly she fingered the charm on the end of it.

"Thank you Sam but seriously, I'm going to have to pay you back for all of this."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Sams memories told Sin Willow was used to deal with unsavory characters, not out of her own choosing. But their were unsavory, and just plain inhospitable.

He had to stifle was would have been a loud laugh and clear his throat.
    "Haha, erm, lovely, not a word i'd use but who knows, she does tend to like anyone else who isnt me or her own blood. I hope my other sister will be a little nicer. It depends on what inherent perosnality is the more dominant."

'Infamous'. He was suprised she wasnt, after all she was tampering with life and death and the fate of peoples souls. Surely someone would find that a bit dodgy. But maybe she'd been in hiding for so well for so long that she had completely slipped under the radar and out of all boundaries of memory.

He laughed and tickled her. "Me thinks me would follow that lesson is the preacher practised it" He teased, knowing Willow was just as giving a perosn as he was if not more so.

"Another pumpkin juice mi corazon? And you dont have to repay anything mi corazon; i like spoiling you, it makes me happy. But if you insist, the pleasure of your company is more than enough or cuddles are always welcomed in the bank of Sam" He smiled opening his arms to give way for a hug.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 am

Willow smiled and she thought that even though Sam's sister seemed a little mean some times that she would be able to handle her. She tilted her head to one side and smiled again she hadn't known that he had two sisters only the one that she was aware of, wondering if she was like a new born sister Willow traced the stain rings on the table and asked:

"I never knew you had more than one sister...do you have any other siblings I need know about?"

Winking at his joke Willow laughed happily, she felt so much better when she was around Sam, he made her forget about her worries than anything else and for that he was greatful.

"No thank you Sam, I think I've best be off to Diagon Alley, the Quidditch shop wants my help with a new broom thats come in, they want me to test drive it, want to come with me?"

She asked, secretly wanting to keep Sam with her a little bit longer.

"Huggle time!"

Willow giggled and moved to sit on Sam's lap hugging her arms around his waist and laying her head on his chest enjoying the feeling of being close to someone again.
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:05 am

"Yea, one's older one's younger yet at the same time much older than me. My family is weird haha. My other sister didnt come inot the Howlin fmaily in a conventional way. I guess i didnt either really haha. Who knows, Irish families are massive ones haha. I could half half siblings all over the place haha."

He had to shut himself up before saying too much. It was easy to spill your soul to Willow, but Saizilia would seriously kill him if he revealed too much before the proper time came.

"Awhh you're going?" Sin felt a wave of sadness wash over him. He always felt happier around Willow, and hated to part with her. There was no such thing to him as parting bringing sweet sorrow, just sorrow.
    "Oh sure i'd love to come with you. Im not sure if i can stay with you the full time, never know when my sister will call me back, but i should have another hour or so" He smiled.

Despite his lifeclock warning him not to use up too much of his energy, he wanted to spend as much time in her company as possible, and was jumping for joy inside at the oppurtunity to accompany her again. In all honesty, he wouldnt care what it was, if Willow was involved, he'd go for it.

Sam laughed warmly, she had a thing for sitting on peoples laps, but he found this cute. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her hair, a happy smile on his face to be granted such affection from such a wonderful person. He savoured every seocnd, not wanting to let go.

But eventually after getting a few strange looks from people, he helped her up and got up himself and took hold of her hand. He left the money for the drinks on the table.
    "Right then milady, shall we go?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Willow smiled happily as Sam told her about his family, she loved hearing about other peoples siblings mostly because age had never had any herself and that was the one thing she missed about her childhood having a sibling. This was probably why Sam was now dubbed 'brother'.

"She sounds like she's much like you then, sometimes you're wise beyond your years Sam and it also sounds like you relate to this sister more that your other one, maybe because you're closer in age?"

Shrugging her shoulders Willow smiled happily as Sam placed his arms around her and played with her hair, playing with her hair Willow purred and closed her eyes feeling sleepy with the feeling of him playing with it, as he got up she pouted but dud the same pulling on her coat.

"You ready for me going all technical? I tend to do that when flying is involved I also know when I'm being messed with, only thing I get assertive over."

Biting her lip she took his hand and led him to the wizard side if Diagon Alley.
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 pm

He laughed to himself. "Haha, again, sisters, no brothers. Probably why im such a big girls blouse haha. But no trust me, my sisters are exactly the same as eachother, but thank you for that compliment Willow, i never really think of myself as wise. I dont really relate to a lot of people..maybe we just have more in common inherently? But i love near enough all the people in my life equally. Well, some more than others" He said, winking at her.

He couldnt decide what was cuter, her pout or her blush.
    "Awwh im sorry mi corazon," He said apologetically with a small laugh. "Next time i'll stroke your ebautiful silken hair for a thousand hours and cuddle you for just as long if not longer if that would please you"

"Technical? Assertive? Wow" He laughed with a smile. "I've gotta see this. I promise i'll try to behave myself haha"

He was going to witness a side of Willow he'd never seen before, but something told him he'd love each and every side of her. If she got bossy, he wouldnt mind. He'd love to see her in action, kicking ass in her element; it'd be nice to see her not feel timid or apologetic.

He smiled as she took his hand and followed obediantly by her side as she led him to Diagon Alley. It'd be nice to see the place; since Sam had never been there either.
    "Is this your broom shop we're visiting or another one? Becuase i'd love to see what yours is like. I'll become one of your best customers" He winked with a smile. "Word on the street is the shop owner is unbelievably gorgeous and really nice to talk to, completely impossible not to fall in love with when you meet her."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Willow smiled softly at Sam he really did put himself down something wicked, he was wise and he did give out good advice it was just a matter of getting him to take his own advice and making sure that he was happy in himself rather than him just making other people happy, however, this could be said for herself as well so Willow kept quiet.

"I think parts of me would get rather numb if you hugged me for a thousand hours, besides, your get bored and I'd have to sleep on you."

She joked linking her arm with his and walking through the crowded street until she saw the Quidditch suppliers and she quickened her pace into the shop.

"Oh hush Sam, you make it sound like you like women telling you what to do."

Willow winked and the bell tinkled to signal their arrival in the shop, the tender came over to her with a smile on his face which she returned and she lead them to the back of the shop where she had been so many times Willow didn't even need to wait for the tender to take them their. He opened the door to the back and showed her the new brooms.

"Well Willow this is the new Falcon 400, right in from Russia and I was wondering if you would give me your opinion, assuming you know the broom."

"Of course I know the broom, I know everything about every broom especially ones from my homeland." She stated cooly and picked up the broom by the handle.

"This broom is well developed from the Firebolt 5000 and will compete well however the price is unrealistic and will need to be driven down for customers to buy it, after all, the changes are small and with this price they would do better to buy the cheaper broom as there is not much difference."

The teller smirked and shook his head "No can do Miss Hartman, the price is the price and we need to make a profit."

Willow frowned "You should not play on parents who want the best for their children, if anything these brooms should be half the price in the shop, I know how much these brooms cost wholesale and it's not a quater of what you charge."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:35 pm

"I wouldnt mind you falling asleep on me" He teased. "'I could stay awake, just to hear you breeeathin'. Watch you smile while you are sleepin', while you're far away and dreamin'..." He sang softly under his breath, smiling into Willow's eyes.

"Haha, maybe i do" He shrugged, laughing. He was used to being told what to do after all.

He laughed at her eagerness to get into the shop and just let himself be pulled after her. He stared around absentmindedly like a kid around the shop at the brooms, running his hands across them.

Wow... he'd never heard Willow so in control and sure before. He smiled at really wanted to applaude or give her a million thumbs ups. He had no doubts she'd be able to break this guy down, but he seemed a stubborn ass, and Sin didnt have a lot of time to spare but he didnt want to just abandon Willow.

"If i may interject, the lady is perfectly right sir. My guess is that you're selling these brooms for like 30% more than what you buy them for. Of course every man must make a profit, but if they're too expensive, who will want them, no-one wants to be ripped off. Tell you what mate, if you do me and this beautiful woman here a big favour, i'll give you something thats worth a hell of a lot. It'd well fetch the money you are hoping to earn after a year of sales. In fact now, triple that. You interested? I only make an offer once."

He took a bag from his pocket, full with different types of small cut diamonds that he'd mined from the caves in Spain which no other miner had been able to find. Saizilia wouldnt miss one bag when she had loads.

"Soooo...?" He smirked at the teller. He hoped she wouldnt be mad at him. He knew she could handle herself, but he was just trying to help. "Of course, i'll remove the offer at the table at the request of Miss Hartman here if you're so adament to keep the prices as they are sir."

(OOC: You're just adament to keep this post goin forever arent you? Razz)

Last edited by Sin ValorNada on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Willow turned her gaze to look at Sam, fire blazing in her eyes before she calmed herself down and became very quiet and collected merely looking at the large bag of jewels that he had offered to the man, picking up the bag she tapped it with her wand and it vanished with a poof of smoke, honestly, bribary was not the way to do things.

"You shouldn't use money as some sort of leverage. This man will either lower the prices because he knows it's the right thing to do, or he will keep them up and he will loose business when I charge a lower price in my establishment that is the way of business..."

Shrugging her shoulders the man watched furious with both of them, more so with Willow for vanishing the money that he would have gladly accepted for the small price of dropping his charges.

"So you're starting up a competition between our businesses? Bad move. I'll always win I've been open longer."

"I don't much see if that matters, customers however much you put faith in them always go where the best bargain lies, and it just so happens to be in my shop, more business for me and my customers are happy that is all that I could ask for. Now farewell."

Turning away from the man she marched out of the shop and back into Diagon Alley.
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Sin froze and felt broken when Willow looked at him like that. He'd never meant to upset her, he thought he was just trying to help. He looked sorrowful and apologetic, curling into him self, embarassed at him self and crippled with shame. How could he have been such an inconsiderate insulting idiot. Willow was more than capable of taking care of herself. No doubt she'd run this man into the ground.

"I'm sorry willow... I didn't think..." He voice was low like a whisper.

Why did it seem he was only capable of doing the wrong thing. On that front, he and Sam were exactly alike. He was such a fool...

While she argued with the teller, he slipped out quickly and noiselessly. He was so ashamed. She'd hate him now...she'd never want to see him again.... He deserved to be punished...

He watched Willow and wanted to chase after her but he thought he'd better not. He made a raincloud appear above him, strike him with lightning and batter him heavily with rain. He pounded his fists in frustration.

Saizilia's reflection appeared in a puddle. She was furious. Her hands reached up from the puddle, grabbed him by the neck and bound him in chains.
    "You're travelling priveledges have been revoked! You're going back to the culdren you came from! You will never see the light of day or no love again!" She screamed, dragging him into the puddle. He wished he could cry, or had a chance to show Willow how sorry he was.

He was wrong and stupid to try to earn the love of a woman he had no business trying to love...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:58 am