Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Improved

Improved - Page 2 Empty Re: Improved

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 am

Willow giggled at the Eskimo kiss and she kissed Jamie back when he pressed his lips to her own. Just realising how much she had missed the feel of them and how much she had simply missed laying in his arms Willow snuggled further into Jamie the closeness making her feel a lot more happy.

"Quite alright by me...changing is hard. But I would gave at least tried for you my love. Let me know if you change your mind."

Eagerly Willow pressed her lips to Jamies once more as he kissed her a simple kiss but it sent flutters through her heart. Giggling Willow thought about things that she could do to make Jamie mad.

"Even if I ate the last slice of pizza?"

Sticking her tongue our again Willow moved forwards and kissed Jamie softly, lovingly.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 pm

He chuckled a little and kissed her forehead lightly,

"Baby..." he grinned a little, "I know all about how hard charge can be, and you know it."

Hearing her musical giggle he almost zoned out enough to missed what she'd said but he managed to pick it up, causing him to grin,

"Oh..." he stuck his tongue out at her, "Depends whether or not it's pepperoni."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:33 am

Willow nodded her head, Jamie had been through a lot these past few months and she really wanted to be there for him, she would have done too if he had been around for her to help, but now was her chance to make sure that Jamie was happy everyday, at least for a little while.

"I know Jamie, I know, it just shows how strong you are that you were able to do that, and I love you for it everyday, even though you didn't have to change I loved you as you were as I love you now."

She grinned evilly and nodded her head:

"Of course it would be, I love that topping!"

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:24 pm

He hugged her tightly to him and kissed her firmly with a small smile,

"I'm not a strong man Willow. I never have been." he rested his forehead against hers and kissed her lightly, briefly, on the lips, "I changed because I needed to. I needed to be free to love you. I'm free now and I can love you."

Jamie grinned before putting on an exaggerated expression of indignation,

"Pepperoni?! Have you no heart?"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Kissing Jamie back Willow wrapped her arms around his chest and snuggled her head against it sighing softly, happily. She liked being here like this but she wished that Jamie would just take the compliment and accept that he was a brilliant man for sacrificing so much for the name of love.

"Well I won't say anything more because you'll just disagree with me but I know you're a strong man Jamie, you may not have been before but you are now I assure you."

Giggling and waggling her Tongue Willow said:

"I do have a heart its just set on the last slice of pepperoni."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 am

When Willow rested her head against his chest, Jamie rested his on top of her head with a small smile. Hugging her back tightly he breathed a sigh of contentment,

"Fine then." he chuckled, "I guess I'll have to take the compliment."

He stuck his tongue out at her,

"Evil."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Willow smiled happily as she felt the weight of Jamies head on her own, snuggling her head into his chest again and she smiled even more when she heard that he was going to accept the compliment. Poking Jamies tummy she giggled.

"Good! Because it's true every word of it!"

Sticking her Tongue out Willow nodded her head, putting on her cute voice with her famous sexy pout:

"Yes, I'm a very bad girl."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 pm

He smiled and tightened his hug around her when she nuzzled her head further into his chest. When Willow poked him in the stomach, Jamie chuckled,

"Okay okay..." he laughed lightly, "I said I accepted it!"

At seeing her sexy pout, Jamie smirked and kissed her,

"Of course... and I'm an angel."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:25 am

Feeling Jamie tighten his arms around her Willow smiled happily, it made her feel so loved, and she cast her gaze to the flowers thst Jamie had brought her, she didn't have much time to admire them before but they were very beautiful.

"Those flowers are lovely by the way..."

When she felt Jamie's lips on her own and Willow kissed him back passionately, she wound her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer to her and almost on instinct she let her wings unfurl.

"You definately are, but maybe you're a fallen angel...trying to tempt another to fall."

Willow winked, blushing even as she said those words.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 pm

He followed her gaze over to the flowers he'd bought her before chuckling lightly,

"Well I'm glad." he shrugged a little, "I didn't know what you favourite type was..."

Jamie almost raised an eyebrow at how Willow deepened the kiss, holding him tightly by the hair as they shared the passionate kiss. He looked around them with a smile as Willow let her wings out,

"Well if I'm a fallen angel tempting another to fall, I have one question." he grinned, running a finger along the top of Willow's right wing while whispering into her ear, "Will you fall with me?"

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Looking at the flowers Willow grinned and hugged Jamie close to her, pressing his head to her chest as she knelt on the sofa, she could play with his hair better like this so she began to do so, letting her hands run through Jamies locks and twirl them around her finger.

"Those are my favourite flower Jamie...you must be a mind reader..."

Willow smiled and soon it was replaced by a shy blush her wings quivering slightly with the touch by Jamie. Secretly liking her wings being stroked Willpw didn't mention this but looked away bashfully.

" I don't know Jamie...angels are meant to be good not bad...and you want Willpw to be a bad girl again."

She pouted and placed her finger on the pout.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:11 am