Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Decisions of a lifetime

Decisions of a lifetime Empty Decisions of a lifetime

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Gene stood beside his plane. and waited patiently for Aimee to turn up.

He must be mad... Very mad...

Anyway, when they head to Paris, he will do what he must. But, should he fail, he would fly the plane back and keep mum. Should it succeed, he would of course be overjoyed and take the both of them to America.

Decisions of a lifetime Empty Re: Decisions of a lifetime

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Aimed wondered if she was dressed right for where she was going after all she had no real idea where they were going, if it was somewhere hot she wasn't dressed very well she wore a denim dungaree set with a shirt under it and her nerd glasses.

"Hey Gene! Miss me?!"

She grinned as Aimee walked up to him jumping onto his back and huggging him from behind kissing his cheek.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am

As Gene was huggled from behind, he laughed and spun himself around, and faced Aimee.

"Uhm... Hey! We're going to Paris for a while. Come along!" Gene suddenly carried her, and walked into the plane, ignoring her giggling. He then placed her onto a seat, and gave the go-ahead for the pilot to take off.

When it was safe to move about again, he leapt on her, tickling her.

"YEEP I MISSED YOU!"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 am

Aimee gasped as Gene told her where they were going, she loved Paris and had been before but every time that she returned it was a place that was ever changing and she loved it so, the Louvre, the Arc Du Triomphe, The Eiffel Tower all of those things and even though the people might not be the friendliest the culture made up for it.

"Oh I love Paris! It's so romantic, I've never been with a partner before though."

She smiled as she was placed into the plane by Gene, giggling it turned into a laugh as she was tickled into submission by Gene, she curled up into a little ball and tucked her head in hoping the tickles wouldn't reach her.

"Stop, mercy stop!"

Aimee laughed.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 am

"Yes, point is, it is romantic." Gene replied, smiling, and finally stopped his tickling when she cried out for mercy.

"You mean thank you for tickling? Merci?" Gene smirked and acted as if he was about to rush at her again, before he laughed.

Gene sat down and poured himself a glass of red wine, and he downed it.

He was anxious, and he knew it. Heck, this was scarier than taking on Death Eaters. Maybe she WILL cry for mercy when he... Oh well....

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Aimee giggled a bit and smiled as Gene let up on the tickling her tummy hurt with laughing too much and she moved to try and straighten it out but it only hurt more, gasping as Gene made to rush at her again Aimee yelled:

"Nooooooo!!!!"

But as he was only faking it she smiled and playfully punched him on the arm.

"You're such a joker, how would you like it?"

She smirked as she tickled Gene instead wondering why he had just downed a whole glass of red wine.

"Why so nervous Genie?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 am

"Nervous? No, no I'm not." Gene said, and he poured himself another glass of red wine.

"HEY! HEY!" Gene laughed as he was tickled, and he held both of her hands, and pushed them apart, before kissing her on the lips.

"Enough!" Gene cried out as she came back again.

"Hey, anything you want to do when the plane lands?" Gene smiled, trying not to act nervous.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 am

Aimee chuckled a little bit, Gene was obviously nervous but he wasn't telling her why for some reason, choosing to leave the subject alone she focused on other things like the kiss that he gave her.

"BUt tickling is fun when it's you doing the tickling."

Winking at Gene Aimee sat on his lap and snuggled into his chest.

"I can think of lots of things, maybe we could go to the Louvre, it is my favourite place in Paris after all."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 am

Smiling, Gene picked up the phone at the side of the plane, and took a deep breath.

"Pilot? We'll go to Louvre. Arrange for my car to be ready. I'll drive her to that art museum." Gene then hung up and stroked her cheeks, and played with her hair.

"You're in for a big big surprise later." Gene smiled, and huggled her.

(Some hours later)

Gene stretched and waked up Aimee, who had apparently fallen asleep.

"Come, love. My car is waiting." Gene smiled, and taking her by the hand, ushered her into the Volkswagen Beetle and they drove off into the streets of Paris.

"I booked a part of the Eiffel Tower for us to dine at later. But only after we go to your beloved museum, which you will show me what is so fun about it." Gene smiled, and staring hard at the GPS, managed to get them to the museum.

"Come, Miss Cooper, my tour guide. Show me around." Gene said as he pulled up beside the museum.

(OOC: Hospital says I am all ready to do every activity. In other words, ALL FIT! Very Happy)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Aimee smiled at Gene as she heard him arrange for her to go to the Louvre, she really loved it there and she hoped that he too would enjoy it, maybe it was just her being a lover of fine art and things such as this.

"A surprise? With you...that could be anything."

She whispered as the motion of the plane rocked her to sleep.

Waking up groggily Aimee suddenly snapped awake as she heard that she was there at Paris, shaking her head to clear the sleep she got up quickly and pulled on her jacket once more and she took Gene by the hand as she was lead towards the Beetle which Aimee noticed with a sly smile at Gene.

"That's wonderful Gene! The Eiffel tower is beautiful at night, all lit up and the lights from the Champ De Elysses illuminating the streets below."

She whispered as even the thought moved her.

"Very well mon amour..."

Aimee giggled taking him by the hand and leading him inside and through to one of the many sections of statues for them to look at.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Gene was never one who appreciated art. But if it made her happy, so be it.

Gene looked at the statue and raised an eyebrow.

"Uhhh... I prefer scenic pictures." Gene muttered, and walked around the museum aimlessly.

"Uhm... Actually, I heard that Hermaan Goring of the Luftwaffe in the Second World War took a huge art collection away with him. Is it true?" Gene asked, and held Aimee close to him as they toured the museum.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Aimee looked as Gene walked aimlessly around the museum and sighed a little bit, so he did find it boring, she decided that she would hurry up and see a few of her favourite peices before she left the museum a little earlier than she would have liked but if Gene found it boring then it was not nice of her to stay.

"Nobody knows, obviously if it had been found then it would make a great edition to the museum."

Running up the stairs and to the left of a large angel statue missing hands Aimee paused for Gene to catch up as she walked into her favourite room in the whole place.

"This, is the most famous room in the Louvre, the parquet flooring is like none other in existance and just look up, the celestial painting is magnificent."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 pm

"Hey, I see you." Gene grinned as he walked past the statue of an angel.

"You know... Wow..." Gene muttered as he stared up at the ceiling. It was magnificance itself!

"This is beautiful... Beautiful..." Gene muttered as he turned on the spot, trying to recall if he had seen a more divine work of art than this.

"Say... This is wonderful..." Gene said, and held Aimee's hand as he waited for her next move.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Aimee smiled at Gene's reaction, maybe it was just carvings that didn't inspire a great reaction in him because the painting seemed to enthrawl him and it certainly did her, the detail and effort that it showed just signalled an artists dedication and it was like her dedication to love Gene. Taking a shy look at him Aimee chuckled.

"It certainly is, I wish I could paint something as beautiful as this..."

As Gene took her hand she moved through the gallery and into another longer one.

"Through this way."

Pulling him through a door she smiled and gestured in front of her.

"This is the Mona Lisa."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 pm

"With me around? You will be able to paint that well." Gene stuck out his tongue as he was led away, this time, to a more familiar sight.

"I never understood the craze about the Mona Lisa... You?" Gene asked, scrutinizing the painting as if something would have been there, which obviously wasn't.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Aimee smiled softly and she tilted her head to look at the Mona Lisa, she liked it as a painting but she had never understood why she had been so hyped up, the painting itself was small, smaller than she had imagined when she first saw it and turning around she gestured for Gene to do to.

"No i never did understand it but here is a much more breath-taking picture."

She getured to the wall sized picture full of figures eating their supper at the end of Lent and Aimee looked carefully at the picture.

"There's supposed to be a meaning behind this picture."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:46 pm

"Uhm... They are hungry?" Gene said hesitantly, scratching his head.

"Sorry, dear. I don't know how to appreciate art." Gene said, and tried to look for a familiar pattern of some sort.

"Want to give me the answer?" Gene sighed, giving up, but he continued to squint at the painting.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Aimee giggled lightly and she as she listened to Gene trying to speculate on the painting and she moved to stand next to him, moving her hands around his waist and hugging him close to her, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Well this painting took the artist over 4 years to paint fully you know?"

She stated going into her art mode.

"As well as that the mystery behind it is that one of the members of this group died before the painting was complete and so he had to be replaced by another person, the artist didn't start again but instead replaced the head of the deceased person with the new one."

Aimee kissed his cheek and whispered.

"Can you guess which one?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Gene nodded silently as she explained.

"Four years.. A lot could have happened in that time. Uhm... Second from the left?" Gene said, as he looked at the picture.

"Grrr... Now I regret not taking art seriously back in school." Gene laughed, and pointed randomly at one of the figures.

"That one! How's that for a guess?" Gene asked.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Aimee giggled she didn't want to make Gene feel bad for not knowing much about the art here and she kissed his lips softly but pulled away shaking her head.

"Nope that's wrong."

Smiling softly as he made another guess Aimee giggled again and shook her head once more.

"And even though that was cheating still no."

Walking up to the rope around the painting she found the man wearing the black and yellow striped tunic and pointed to him, they could tell that it was him from the way that in intense light a seem ran around the square bit of parchment glued over the top.

"This guy, anything else you want to see or is this boring you?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 pm

"Take your time, love. I'll wait. Is there anything in paticular you want to see?" Gene asked, and when they left, Gene took a deep breath and drove towards the Eiffel Tower.

"Sorry. I really never understand Art." Gene apologized and reached behind to hold her hand for awhile, before driving on.

When they got off, Gene took her hand, and they got into the elevator, where there was a meal laid out, which after reaching the maximum height, stopped moving. Gene then took the bottle of wine and poured her a glass.

"How does it feel to be dining inside a glass elevator? The view is magnificent isn't it?" Gene smiled, and gave her a glass, before he downed two to calm himself down, and poured himself another glass.

He took a good look at the fish on his table and he licked his lips.

"Please taste the food. I had the best chefs in town on it." Gene smiled, and took a small bite.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 am

Aimee spent a few more minutes in the museum before she walked out hand in hand with Gene back to the car, a smile fixed constantly on her face as she walked around the familiar streets of Paris, looking from the windows once she had gotten into the car and she giggled a little bit at what Gene said to her:

"Dont worry, each to their own, I always thought you were a more practical person myself."

Once she reached the Eiffel tower and got into the long elevator to the top levels Aimee gasped at the view, she loved it, this view could never be boring to her, all the shining lights all the moving people it was simply beautiful.

"Thank you Gene...this is the most wonderful date, and this food does smell delicious."

Biting her lip she picked up her knife and fork and began to cut up her fish, picking out the bones as she went and glad that it wasn't high winds up there today.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 am

Gene nodded nervously, and as their dish was getting cleared up, he took out his phone and sent a quick text message, before turning back to Aimee.

"Hey, Aimee. Actually, the reason I took you to Paris isn't really only like... Just purely for a date. I mean, well it kinds of qualifies... Uhm... What I want to say is..." Gene paused and pointed out of the glass window.

Fireworks were being set off, but words could clearly be made out of the fireworks.

Aimee, will you marry me?

Then, down below the empty plot of land, candles aligned to form a heart shape ignited.

Gene took a deep breath, half-expecting failure, and he knelt down beside the shocked lady, taking out a ring.

Decisions of a lifetime 3490_2

"Aimee, will you marry me? I know I'm not the best guy out there, but I vow to take care of you, I vow to make you the happiest lady alive. I know this is all a bit too sudden, but everytime I see you, I could only ascertain that you are my one and only. I may look ugly, behave like a mad man, but for my love to you, there is no mistake. If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever, and spend the rest of my life by your side, be it rain or shine. So will you marry me? " Gene said slowly, forcing himself to look up Aimee, his voice trembling, not noticing that he had blushed a deep red/

"If you say no, I understand. I am not an unreasonable man. This is all too sudden, I agree. If I know what love is, it is because of you." Gene said, his voice quakering further. Even in danger, he was not that worried. But now, it felt as if he was facing his impending doom.

(OOC: I cannot believe even though this is not an embarrassing scene, it is still possible for me to blush =.= )

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Aimee looked at Gene after she had finished her meal, wondering what he was doing she grinned as she heard fireworks going off in the distance, looking out of the glass her heart stopped for a minute in her chest as she saw the fireworks spelling out a word, a phrase, asking Aimee to marry someone, biting her lip it all clicked into place, Gene's nervousness, this romantic date and as she turned to him Aimee gasped as she saw the ring, her hands flying to her mouth and covering her surprised mouth.

"Gene..."

She whispered as she saw the ring, Aimee's eyes tearing up a little bit, it was so beautiful, and as he spoke she only felt her urge to cry growing by the second, this really was too perfect and in her mind there was only one answer that she could say.

"I-I...this is all very sudden Gene..."

Aimee bit her lip nervously before breaking out into a large happy smile.

"But I would love, to become your wife. I love you Gene."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Gene's heart was pumping furiously during this whole process, and when she said yes, he lost his stability for a moment, and heaved a sigh of relief.

"I..." Gene's tears swelled up in tears and they fell, as Gene put on the ring for Aimee, and kissed her ring finger.

Gene then slowly got off his knee, and the fireworks erupted once more, and he kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you for giving me this chance to be your husband, Aimee." Gene whispered, and he was overwhelmed with emotions as he hugged her. He was going to treasure her even after death. He loved her. That's all it matters.

"I... Thank you, Aimee." Gene said simply, and he held her close to him, wiping away his tears, he kissed her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:10 am