Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Decisions of a lifetime

Decisions of a lifetime - Page 2 Empty Re: Decisions of a lifetime

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Aimee saw that Gene was beginning to cry with relief and she too let the tears falls from her eyes, happy tears that poured down her cheeks, hugging Gene to her after he placed the ring on her finger Aimee lay her head on his shoulder, on her husband's shoulder and she laughed happily she was sure that nothing could put her in a bad mood today.

"What did you think I would say no?"

She smiled kissing away the tears from Gene's cheeks.

"I love you of course I would say yes."

Her smile not breaking even as they kissed Aimee wound her hands in Gene's hair and pulled him close, breaking off to rest her forehead on his own and stare out of the window at the fireworks.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:33 pm

"I was afraid of a no. It might cause us to fall apart, and I will not be able to take it, separated from an angel. It is too harsh for any man to take, love." Gene smiled, and stroked her hair.

"We'll go for the next holiday then... America... I told myself that I would take you there if the proposal was successful..." Gene muttered, and held his wife closer to him, as if afraid she would just disappear.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:28 am

"I would have never said no, the point is, that I love you and we are now joining together that love, and love can never be wrong regardless of time."

Smiling gently at Gene Aimee held him close in her arms kissing his cheek and scarecely daring to believe that today had happened at all, it was too much of a dream to her, it was the perfect proposal from the perfect man.

"Yay! America! Can we go to Ponderosa for breakfast?"

Aimee asked a big grin on her face.

(OOC: It's like a big buffet restaurant thing)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 am

(OOC: Oh okay. Talk to me on msn. We're supportive of you!)

"We'll have Ponderosa, and we'll visit that theme park that was completed yesterday. Anything you want. In fact, our lovenest is being constructed right now." Gene smiled, and hugged Aimee.

"What happened today is... So hard to believe. But I feel at the top of the world right now." Gene sighed, and kissed Aimee gently.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 am

Aimee smiled, going to that place was one of her favourite things about going to America and she loved the food there evn though she could never reallly eat that much that early in the morning, but she was sure that she'd make a special effort when they went, after all, she didn't want to waste Gene's money.

"Sounds like a really fun holiday, eating and theme parks, but we have to be careful what rides we go on, don't want anything too scary."

She blushed, wondering if she was being a little bit nerdy. She didn't like big rides.

"I know right...I had no idea that this was coming."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 am

"It's the lord of the rings theme park! They completed all construction! It is in a very deserted area because of its size. I practically had all the kingdoms built in, and modelled to the best of my ability." Gene said.

"Apparently, they say its beautiful." Gene smiled, and sat down, and placed Aimee's head on his lap, and stroked her hair.

"We can dress up as one of the races and walk around. You as the beautiful elvish queen and I, the ugly dwarf who managed to get hold of your heart." Gene laughed, and bent down to kiss her forehead.

"Is the ring too small? I can get an even more expensive one if you like." Gene sighed.

"Sometimes, I do not know whether want I do or buy is worthy of you." Gene shook his head and he suddenly laughed, momentarily overjoye.d.

"I love you... HEY! LOOK!" Gene pointed at the fireworks, and suddenly, the words had changed.

"I <3 You Aimee Cooper"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 am