Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz)

Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz) Empty Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Loviise wanted somewhere to go and relax, she hadn't danced in a while and she needed to otherwise she would get rusty and her muscles would become tense, it would take her ages to get them flowing right in the mood for dance once more, frowning she looked around the corridor that she was walking down and saw a bathroom that was 'Out of Order' biting her lip she slipped inside it and looked around checking to see if anyone was in there, finding no body she placed her bag and coat on the floor.

Stretching to warm up her muscles Loviise took her shoes off and stood on her pointed toes, deciding that she would practice ballet today, doing a couple of pliats she began the routine that she had been learning not even noticing if anyone entered.

Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz) Empty Re: Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Barzini walked down the corridor and saw the door swinging shut at the bathroom people said was haunted.

Was it the ghost?

Barzini walked towards it excitedly and pushed it open, and he saw a fellow Ravenclaw whom she had never seen before.

"Uhm... Am I interrupting something?" Barzini asked, looking at the way she stood on her toes.

Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz) Empty Re: Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Loviise stopped turning on her toes, her arms drooping down from their curved stance above her head and the light hit her face as a startled expression came over her features. She had been caught in this out of order bathroom! Was she going to get into trouble? She hoped not. Biting her lip and looking at the boy who entered Loviise blushed lightly.

"I am very sovry, I vas only practicing my dance, I vill leave now..."

Gathering her stuff she walked over to the door, her gazed fixed onto the cracked bathroom tiles.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Barzini stopped her, and guided her back into the bathroom.

"Ei, see on okei. Mida sa teed? Mingi tants? Või uhm ... Mõlemal juhul, millised olid teed? Kas ma olen katkestada?" Barzini guessed, from her accent. He had been to the states of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Her accent was like that of an Estonian friend he had.

"Well?" Barzini switched back to english and asked her.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Loviise stopped and looked at the boy with happiness dancing in her eyes, he spoke Estonian? Relaxing a little bit she moved back into the bathroom with him and placed her things back on a dry patch of floor and stood with her hands clasped in her lap looking down at the floor a faint blush still on her cheeks.

"Ma olin harjutanud minu ballett Mulle meeldib tants, kus keegi ei saa mind näha, inimesed ei taha näha mind tantsima. Palun, ära jääda, see on tore rääkida mu emakeel mõneks ajaks."

Tilting her head to one side Loviise smiled shyly.

"But I do need practise at speaking zee English."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:07 pm

"Ma arvasin, sa jäta oma kodumaad. Oh, ma armastan sind näha tantsu. Ma ei saa palju võimalusi, et näha teisi täitma. Palun minge edasi. Mis su nimi on? Olen Barzini." Barzini said calmly, and settled down and leaned his back against a wall.

"Practice english? You'll get there." Barzini smiled, and looked at her, gesturing for her to start.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Loviise smiled again and watched as the boy leant against the wall, she bit her lip nervously and played with her hair stroking the long blonde strands with her fingers and glancing up at him.

"Ma pole kunagi tantsinud veel enne, palun ärge naerma mind, kui ma tantsu sinu jaoks. Minu nimi on Loviise, Loviise Kova."

As he gestured to her she did not know if it was to start speaking English or to start dancing.

"Vat vould you have me dance for you?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 pm

"Well, let us see the ballet, shall we?" Barzini said, and applauded.

"No worries, I will not laugh. And instead of conversing in Estonian, which I will become a laughing stock in front of you, let us only speak it when you cannot express yourself in english." Barzini smiled, and watched her dance.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Loviise nodded and began to limber up once more and she stood on her tip toes feet curling elegantly like a ballerina's should, bringing her arms up to frame her face she began to dance humming along the tune to the song the routine was set to, her feet moved quickly before she bent low swooping an arm down below her and extending her left leg out. Loviise performed the same steps but to the right and after that she ran from the right side still on her tip toes and jumped her legs spreading apart in the jump to land on one foot the other leg still poised in the air.

"That is but a small part of the routine. I would do more but. I fear zat you vill not like it zo much."

She blushed and leant against the opposite wall to Barzini.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Barzini's jaw dropped open when he saw the dance.

"It is brilliant! You... Wow... I can only do the waltz." Barzini clucked his tongue, and applauded once more.

"Such is your elegance and swiftness! How long have you been learning this?" Barzini asked, shaking his head.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Loviise smiled and blushed more, this was the first time that she had shown someone her dancing and they had liked it, this made her happy, more happy than she had been in a while and her mind drifted back to someone she had met and whether they would like to see her dance too.

"I have been doing this since I vas little girl, about 8 years now, but I prefer ballet to the other dances I do."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and glanced at Barzini.

"The waltz is a lovely dance, but, do you have any hobbies yourself?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:39 pm

"8? Brilliant. Uhm.. I draw, sing and play the flute. That's about it. I am a boring person." Barzini smiled, and he gestured for her to go on.

"Do the second part of the dance! Come on! You are amazing at this!" Barzini cheered and clapped.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Loviise was encouraged by Barzini's desire to see the rest of the dance and she nodded when he told her all of his interests, he certainly was not a boring person to her, so much creativity!

"You sound a very creative person."

Nodding her head again she pushed off from the wall and took up the last stance of her with her leg in the air balanced on one foot and Loviise began to twirl on that one foot as she did so her leg coming in to bend and her foot touch her knee jumping in the air to switch feet so that the opposite foot was now on the floor and the other twirling. Stopping slowly Loviise bent down to one side reaching out her arm to touch her foot before she turned once more and went down into the splits moving her arm across her body to finish the routine.

"And zat, is zat."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Barzini watched with awe how she moved. What beauty and elegance! He was never one who appreciated dancers. But this made him reconsider. If only all of them were that good...

"You are wonderful!" Barzini said and laughed.

"Amazing grace. That you have. Can you waltz?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Loviise was aware of his eyes on her as she danced but that was a good thing, meant he was enjoying her performance.

"Thank you Barzini...maybe in the future I could make a career out of zis?"

She asked, not sure whether she would be good enough to be a professional dancer just yet, a few more years perhaps, maybe she could even enter padgents to win competitions and things.

"Of course I can waltz! I can do almost every dance."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:05 pm

"Sure, you definitely can!" Barzini said, and could already imagine her on the stage.

"You might even be able to join pageants... Win grand prizes..." Barzini ranted on and on about her critical success. So firm was his belief she would do well that he was blinded in her dreams.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Loviise laughed happily and nodded along with Barzini, she was happy that someone thought that she could dance well and even go up against competitors and win, that would make her life time to win a competition even a small one, to say she had accomplished something.

"I vould love to take part in a pagent...but vhen...all my other skills would let me down, I'd have to be put through hours of make up just to look decent."

Sighing she felt her dream pop in her head.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 am

"No, no no! Makeup is a small issue. No offence, lady, you look as good as you are now. Why the makeup?" Barzini asked, shaking his hands.

"It is a small issue! It is the elegance of the dance that matters!" Barzini vigorously defended her dream.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:37 am

Loviise looked at Barzini with a kind smile, true she posessed certain glimpses of beauty but they were not very breaktaking, or so she thought, the make up was needed in every pagent just to make sure that no blemishes were viable under the lighting but Loviise knew that she could never have any blemishes the only problem was the structure of her face.

"Well...aren't you supposed to wear make up in a pagent? Because you're under the lights and things?"

Biting her lip Loviise nodded her head in agreement.

"Yes that is true it is all about the dance in the end."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 am

"Great! That settles it then!" Barzini clapped.

"Heck, maybe they won't even ask you to compete. It is an instant victory for you. Instant win! Your skills are so good... I watched a lot of dances... But your's? It is different somehow..." Barzini smiled, and clapped again.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Loviise smiled and ran her hand through her hair, she was glad that he liked her dancing and that it appealed to him, in a way she felt special that Barzini was moved by her dancing and by nobody elses, it made her feel like she was on top of the world.

"Thank you my friend. Zat is the most vonderful compliment I have ever recieved..."

She moved a little closer to him and placed a kind hand on his shoulder smiling lightly.

"I doubt zat very much but if I should ever enter a pagent I shall let you know ya?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 am

"You do just that! You enter a pagent and you let me know!" Barzini hammered his fist onto his hand.

"You know what? Would you please do one dance? Just one more dance, according to the tempo of the flute I'm playing." Barzini smiled, and pulled out his flute. Without waiting for her to say yes, he started playing the Shire theme song on his flute, from Lord of the Rings.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 am

Loviise didn't know what quite to dance when he began playing the music, but as she settled into the tempo she found herself moving naturally in a sort of ballet dance, her body moved in time with the slowish pace of the music to begin with, long swoops of the arms and delicate pliats before she began to stand on her tip toes and do more complicated footwork as the music got faster. Taking turns with this so the next time the tempo increased she turned a couple of quarter turns but in quick succession. Loviise bowed low as the music finished.

"Vas zat okay?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Barzini smiled and kept his flute.

"That was really good." Barzini smiled, and settled down, pulling out a few boxes of chocolate and bottles of Butterbeer.

"Care to join me?" Barzini smiled, and gestured for her to join him.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Loviise smiled again, she was happy that even a weak dance such as that one that had no planned coreography made Barzini happy, and she vowed that she would come up with a routine to this song that she would dance for him at a later date.

"I vould love to."

She moved over to sit by Barzini fingering one of the butterbeer bottles lightly, tracing a picture in the condensation.

"You are a very good musician..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content