Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz)

Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:46 pm

"Merci. My musical talent isn't even there." Barzini smiled and took a sip from his Butterbeer/

He was of course pleased someone had praised his musical talent, but he knew that he wasn't that good.

He opened a box of milk chocolate and offered it to her, smiling.

Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just A Little Bit Of Dance (Lov and Barz)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 am

Loviise smiled softly and she picked up the butterbeer slowly looking at it and biting her lip, with a soft sigh she placed it back down on the floor and closed her eyes tightly, she wanted very badly to drink it...but she could not.

"You are a vonderful musician...you should zink better of yourself."

Shaking her head when Barzini offered her a chocolate Loviise wished she could have said yes.

"No zank you."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 am

"Uhm... So... Is there anything wrong with the Butterbeer or chocolate?" Barzini's eyes narrowed as he looked at his newfound friend.

Normally, whenever he offered these things, they leapt at the first opportunity they got.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Loviise looked startled, her eyes widened and she brushed her hair back from her face, she didn't think that Barzini would accept the real reason why she wouldn't eat anything and so she came up with a reason that was also true if she could have eaten in the first place.

"I cannot eat anyzing zat has not been approved by my dancer teacher, I cannot put on zee weight..."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:04 am

Barzini's eyes narrowed.

"Really? A little bit won't hurt you know. Unless your not telling me the real reason?" Barzini said forcefully, as if driving a blade straight to her heart.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:08 am

Loviise squeaked with the force that Barzini spoke and she widened her eyes quickly gathering up her things and slipping her shoes back on, she wasnt ready to tell anyone about why she couldn't eat but if she stayed here she might be forced to and that was not what she wanted. Biting her lip she shook her head and backed towards the door.

"Vat if I do not vish to tell you."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:00 am

Barzini relaxed and sat back.

"If you wish not to tell me, so be it. Come, let us just talk." Barzini smiled the warm friendly smile he always carried with him.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:18 am

Loviise frowned a little bit, still wary of Barzini and whether he was going to hurt her but after a few moment she settled back into her normal self and dropped her school bag again taking the seat next to Barzini.

"Very vell, vat shall ve talk about?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content