Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A good excuse to be nice to you (Gene & Aimee)

A good excuse to be nice to you (Gene & Aimee) Empty A good excuse to be nice to you (Gene & Aimee)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:01 am

Gene held Aimee's hand as they were on the plane bound for California, where his theme park was, ready for the grand opening.

The thrill of marriage has yet to worn off, and he was afraid of losing her. As the plane touched down, Gene took her hand and led her to the LandRover.

"The theme park is pretty much away from the city area, so we may have to drive on uneven ground." Gene explained, and when they got in, Gene smiled.

"To Ponderosa first." He smiled and drove off.

A good excuse to be nice to you (Gene & Aimee) Empty Re: A good excuse to be nice to you (Gene & Aimee)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 am

Aimee smiled as she stepped off the plane the heat hitting her instantly, she was wearing her shortest shorts and a strap t-shirt to combat the heat and was sure to wear her baseball cap to shade her face. As she was lead to the car Aimee gasped, she loved Land Rovers.

"I love these cars! You sit so high up you're like taller than everyone else, it's funny."

Her stomach growled lightly and as she strapped herself in she grinned nodding emphatically.

"Yes lets go and get some food first, I'm sooooo hungry my stomach is eating itself."

Aimee joked placing a kiss on Gene's cheek.

A good excuse to be nice to you (Gene & Aimee) Empty Re: A good excuse to be nice to you (Gene & Aimee)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:22 am

Gene turned on the radio, and started the long drive down from the private airport.

"There are so many memories that are hard to let go... There are so many memories that are hard to let go! Mhm HMM!" Gene hummed as he pulled up beside the buffet retaurant.

Gene got out and helped Aimee out of the car and as he stepped into the shop, he gasped.

A huge amount of food was laid out, and Gene walked over to the table.

"You lead the onslaught, Miss Downie." Gene smiled, handing her a plate.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 am

Aimee jumped out of the car as soon as they had pulled up and she waited for Gene before moving into the restaurant itself, looking at the rows and rows of bacon, suausage, fruit, cereal ice cream and everything else you could possibly want for a breakfast. Taking the plate form Gene she moved around to get lots of bacon and some sausage and egg.

"Mmmm I love the bacon here, you can almost feel your arteries hardening but it's worth it!"

She giggled before taking a seat at a table.

"What did you get?"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 am

Gene's eyes widened when he saw what his girlfriend got.

All he got was Two sausage, and one egg, and a cup of tea.

"Wow, you eat a lot and your skinny, love." Gene stuck out his tongue.

"No wonder there though, angels don't get fat." Gene laughed, and sat down with Aimee at a side, and sipped his tea.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 am

Aimee blushed a little bit when she looked at what she had got compared to what Gene had got, giggling she began to eat her way through the bacon going up to get a cup of orange juice and sipping it before nibbling on a couple of sausages.

"Now I feel really fat."

She joked pulling out her tongue.

"Thats me, the patron saint of American Bacon."

Aimee winked

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 am

Gene took small bites of out of his sausage and laughed when he heard her remark.

"You look all skinny to me, Aimee." Gene laughed, and nodded.

"Let me get you another plate of bacon." Gene said, and stood up, despite her protests. When he had placed the bacon on the plate, he took out a small box, containing-

A good excuse to be nice to you (Gene & Aimee) The-Chopard-Blue-Diamond-Ring

He moved the bacon over the box and covered it, and placed the plate in front of Aimee.

"Hey, eat to your heart's content. It is a long day ahead." Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:40 am

Aimee frowned when Gene ignored her protesting and couldn't hide a smile as he returned with the bacon, so sue her she loved the stuff and she would probably go back for even more after this plateful.

"How much did you get me?!!"

She joked looking at the large pile, eating some more of the bacon she saw a box under the stack and raised her eyebrow at Gene with a sly smile on her lips.

"What's this?"

Taking it out she gasped as Aimee opened the box, it was so beautiful!

"Wow! Gene that's lovely!"

She beamed as she slipped it on her finger.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:56 am

"I was afraid that you would find the wedding ring distasteful." Gene smiled, and kissed her finger.

"Are you full? We can go to the theme park then?" Gene smiled, and got up, with Aimee carrying a large doggy-bag.

===

Gene pulled up beside a forest, which was swaying with the wind, which was strange, because it was in a very deserted area.

"Aimee... Welcome to the Elvish kingdom of Lothlorein..." Gene whispered and moved into the forest, and a calm soothing singing came on, in elvish.

"It is a bit un-nerving isn't it?" Gene said, as the leaves rustled at their feet, and they moved deeper into the forest.

"Don't worry. I have eyes of a hawk and ears of a fox." Gene announced, and suddenly, when he looked back to the front, "elves" armed with bows and arrows were pointing their weapons at him.

"You speak so loudly, we could have shot you in the dark." Another elf stepped forward and announced.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 pm

As they pulled up towards the theme park Aimee began to get excited, she liked what she had seen of these films and she wondered what the theme park would look like once she had gotten there, what realms would be there. Stepping into the forest Aimee smiled as she heard the singing it relaxed her and she stepped carefully over the tree roots.

"It's beautiful here...and the singing is lovely..."

Aimee smiled and giggled a little bit when Gene told her that she would be safe around him.

"I'm sure you do dear."

She joked and followed Gene's gaze back where they were surrounded by elves, eyes widening Aimee didn't know what to do so kept quiet.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

"Ahh... Okay, out of character for a while. I own the theme park, and I came to test the thing, in case Coppola hasn't told all of you. Now back to the program." Gene said, and that elvish leader nodded, and drew out his sword, pointing them towards a path.

"Come."

As Gene pulled Aimee's hand, they entered a city built entirely of white wood, which wound up the trees, and glowed. Fireflies flew around them, and Gene grinned. They had done well indeed.

Suddenly, elvish clothing were presented to them, and they were guided to two well-camoflaged washrooms.

Gene changed into the slightly glowing elvish robes, and picked up an elvish dagger at the side.

The singing then started again, and Gene got out, and saw Aimee in a glowing elvish gown.

"Goodness... Your beautiful.." Gene muttered and they walked up the stairs, where they saw a hologram of Galadhriel, which guided them towards the field of Rohan.

"Aimee, how are you with horse riding?" Gene grinned, and helped her onto the horse.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Aimee grinned, she was sure that this was real and she was really happy that Gene had managed to create such a realistic theme park, grasing hold of his hand tightly she gasped as she saw the city that they were directed to, biting her lip she took the clothes and walked into the changing room next to Gene to slip into them.

The robes were of a light bue and they were silky, falling to the floor. Stepping out she blushed as she saw Gene.

"Wow, you look so handsome..."

Following him Aimee looked in awe at the elaborate setting.

"This really is wonderful..."

After being guided to the horse Aimee managed to get on it while preserving her modesty and rode side saddle.

"My riding is good, how's yours?"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Gene got on the grey mane and he found a horn by its side, along with a map.

"What's this?" Gene said aloud, and he blew the horn, an elvish horn.

Suddenly, troops of elves marched out and stood behind Gene and Aimee, and according to the map, they were supposed to ride for Helm's Deep.

"Now, this really is worth the money." Gene whispered to Aimee, and they rode off, an elvish host, towards the fortress of Rohan.

When they reached Helm's Deep, the banner of Rohan was flown and spears could be seen at the walls, and its gates opened, paving their entrance into the fortress, where they encountered a hologram of Theoden telling them of the impending fight, and Gene and Aimee were ushered to the walls, where an Uruk-Hai army could be seen, and suddenly, the enchantment which Gene placed activated. Rain started to fall.

"Draw the arrows!" A command could be heard, and Gene looked at Aimee.

"How are you enjoying it?"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Aimee thought this was all the most wonderful thing that she had ever had happen to her, I mean, this was like this world was real, all the money it must have cost, all the time to get it right, the sheer scale of the buildings was enormous as if they were the real things and she could get excited about the battle as if it was really happening.

"This is wonderful Gene...really it is. It's just like magic. It's like you're really in the films. You're going to make an awful lot of people very happy with this place Gene."

She smiled kissing his cheek as they stood in the pouring rain on the wall, looking out over the army that lay there.

"I'd never want to leave here this place is better than home..."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Gene's smile was wiped off his face when he suddenly saw ladders scaling the walls, and in his surprise, let loose a shot at the Uruks, before pulling out his sword, and an Uruk-Hai leapt on him.

"Hit me." The Uruk said, and Gene nodded, slashing it, and it fell. Rains of arrows descended upon the enemy, and by the time they had fallen back, Gene was already tired.

"This is even more tiring and burning than exercise." Gene moaned, and he helped to hold the door against ramming as the Rohirrim rode out to meet the enemy.

"Aimee! ARGH TOO TIRED!" Gene laughed, and ended the game, and promised the workers, to their delights, huge bonuses.

Gene took Aimee to the springs nearby, where the air was enchanted to be cold.

Shivering, Gene blushed and took one corner of the springs.

[Darren is at the washroom. DO IT]

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Aimee watched as she was taken to the springs and she blushed a little bit as she saw Gene get into the corner of one of them, despite hoe cold it was Aimme decided that she didn't want to get her elvish clothes wet so she slipped her dress over the top of her head and slipped into the pool thinking that she could always use a drying spell on her underwear later, the water was cold and it made her gasp.

"Wow, this really is refreshing in here...cold though."

Aimee whispered swimming closer to Gene and wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"I need a hug to keep me warm..."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Gene pulled off his shirt and BLUSHED when he saw Aimee swimming towards him, her dress all wet and asking for a hug.

"Uhh..." Gene hugged her, and the feeling of her warm body was certainly not helping her hormones.

"Uhm... You still cold?" Gene asked, holding him closer to her.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Aimee smirked and wrapped herself around Gene tighter letting her bare skin touch his own and she kissed him softly letting her hands stroke his chest as she did so, nibbling at his bottom lip she whispered:

"Yes I'm still cold..."

SNuggling closer to Gene she rested her head on his chest noting that the light blue of her underwear had turned dark with the water.

(OOC: She has no dress on nOOB Razz)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:09 am

Gene blushed FURIOUSLY when he REALIZED AT LAST that Aimee was practically naked except for her underwear.

"Ahh... I do wish you can stop the uhm..." Gene muttered at her stroking, which was not doing any good to his hormones. He was topless as well, and Aimee's warm body seemed to comfort him, and he pulled her closer, and kissed her lips.

"Warmer now?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 am

Aimee smirked and moved her lips to kiss along Gene's blush which was easily visable now and she moved her lips from his cheeks to his lips pressing them to his own lips passionately letting her love for him, and her hormones, come across in the kiss.

"You want me to stop?"

She asked, with wide eyes, yet she did not stop, Aimee kept stroking the smooth skin of his chest nibbling along his collar bone which was just above the water.

"I'm getting there."

Aimee whispered against his lips before kissing them again.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:01 am

"Stop? Oh, I don't know. Do as you see fit." Gene blushed again, and placed his hands on her shoulders, before leaning in for a kissing session, their tongue swerving and ducking, fighting for dominance over the other.

When he had pulled away, Gene smirked.

"I think I should give you a massage." Gene said, and his hands slowly rubbed her shoulders before working their way down slowly, before he turned her around and he kissed her neck from behind.

"Warmer?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 am

Aimee smiled softly as Gene told her that he didn't mind what she did, he shouldn't have said that because now she kept stroking his chest lovingly enjoying the feel of the water as well as her hand moving against his skin. Enjoying the kiss thoroughly Aimee pressed her tongue against Gene's fighting for dominance but she let him win and explore her mouth.

"Mmmm a massage that'd be nice."

She purred enjoying the feeling of the massage that Gen gave her.

"Now it's your turn."

Aimee moved her hand over Gene's shoulders pressing her thumbs gently into his skin and rubbing it, then her hands moved down his back stroking circles to release the tension in his muscles.

"Maybe..."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 am

Gene let out a sigh as Aimee massaged him.

Gene then flexed his arms to remove whatever weariness left in his shoulders. She was good.

Gene turned around and looked at her in the eye, passion burning inside him.

"I'm about to make you enjoy this even more, and definitely get warmer." Gene smirked, and he took a deep breath, before diving below the water and nuzzling on her cleavage, sucking and biting it underwater, occasionally coming to the surface to breathe.

(OOC: >.>)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:37 am

As soon as Gene turned to her Aimee noticed the passion burning in his eyes, blushing a little bit not quite knowing what he was going to do she gasped softly as she felt Gene go underwater and begin to nuzzle her skin, kissing it.

"Okay..."

Aimee moaned softly wrapping her legs around Gene's waist as she brought his head up to kiss him passionately moving her lips afterwards to lick at she shell of his ear.

"Definately warmer.."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 am

Gene smiled as he surfaced, and shuddered as Aimee licked the shell of his ear.

"Ahh..." Gene shuddered and he bent down to kiss Aimee's neck, and after a while, his hand was exploring her cleavage, torturing her... Pleasing her.

Gene then took another deep breath, and dived underwater oncemore, and he went straight for her dark-coloured underwear, and he placed his mouth on it, and started to suck it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:16 am