Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN)

Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Groaning, Lucidus picked himself up into a sitting position rubbing his throat, where it was starting to bruise.. "Oww.... What happened?"

Looking around he sees the pub customers hiding where they can, the woman who attacked him hiding behind a rather scary looking man, and... "Oh crap..." a teacher.

Noticing his satchel empty, he groans even more. "My papers..."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN)

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:37 pm

He nodded. "Yes i'm giving you a choice. I'm feeling nice, but im hungry so if you could kindly move along otherwise i'm taking your friend here." He said jumping to sit beside Lucidus. "Now who will it be?" He asked pulling out a new cigar and a bloody cigar cutter.

He shook his head. "If you chose anyone of her it counts as a vote for your little friend." He smiled exposing his sharp fangs. He laughed. "It's pretty impossible to eat myself... carry on. Well if you can't choose i could eat everyone in here im sure i have room afterall i am very hungry." He said raising his wand to lock all the doors before turning to hiss at the people trapped inside. He laughed loving the look of terror everyone had.

He shook his head. "Hell no i aint no one's knight. I work for myself and myself alone." He snapped feeling the familiar burn run along all his tattoos, as his master got annoyed at his words. He nodded. "Yes, yes a pawn hurry up will you. It's very hungry work killing people you know."

He smiled turning to look up at Jess. "Hello Jess how are you?" He asked casual wrapping an arm around Lucidus's shoulder as he woke up. "Well hello there. Would you like to tell your friend to hurry up? I don't think i can stop myself for much longer the hunger is about to take over and that's not good for anyone. Trust me. A werewolf has more control ona full moon." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 am

Jess looked at Aspen, then at the man, then at the boy that Aspen was hugging and a sense of guilt crept through he veins, she felt something poking into her tummy and she took out a book that must be what the boy was looking for, biting her lip she moved out from behind Aspen and shuffled over to him, holding the book out to him.

"Jess is sorry for whatever Ica did. She gets grouchy...uhhh..."

Biting her lip she dug in her pockets and picked out a blood pop handing it to the boy.

"Have the lollilop."

She smiled and bounded back over to Aspen hugging him softly before poking one of his fangs and nodding with the words that he spoke.

"Yes Mister Aspen gets even grouchier than Ica when he is hungry."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

He laughed. "Hey Jess you change personalities faster than i jump." He smirked. "You are Jess right?" He asked scratching his arm.

He frowned awkwardly hugging her back. Usually the only people he hugged were the people who's throats he was ripping out. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath to stop his hunger from taking over. He smiled his fangs growing in size as she touched them. "Careful they are very sharp one touch and you're bleeding." He warned nodding in agreement at her words.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 am

Caedus was a bit parched after trying out one of the new flavors that was being offered as a sample for Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans at Honeydukes. It was not only spicy but even had him feeling a bit dehydrated and thirsty. Despite consuming the other flavor that would negate it, Caedus was still feeling in need of a cool drink. He thought about going to the Three Broomsticks but it looked very crowded, leaving the only option of the Hog's Head.

Stooping a bit to enter the front door of the tavern as the entrance couldn't accommodate his seven-foot height, Caedus made a beeline to the bar, very much oblivious to the current commotion that was taking place.

"You got any Madiera?" Caedus asked before dropping a few Sickles and a Galleon on the counter. The bar man looked at him quizzically.

"You're short by three Galleons for such a drink, no?" the barman asked.

Caedus rolled his eyes before placing three more Galleons on the counter and the barman took the coins before handing him an unopened bottle. Taking the bottle, Caedus opened it and began drinking the Portuguese wine, feeling it kick in while quenching his thirst.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 am

Jess giggled and nodded at Aspen, she was happy that he recognised her, she hadn't been her for very long around him because Ica seemed to like talking to him, she thought that she really liked him but Jess couldn't tell him that.

"Yes Aspen, I am Jess. Ica got boreded."

Gasping as she saw that a new person had entered the bar she looked at him nervously for a moment before she decided that he was harmless and bounding over to the other man she poked his arm and smiled.

"Hello!!!"

She offered him a lollipop and smiled wider.

"Lollilop?"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:08 pm

As Caedus was down to a quarter-full on the Madiera, he felt someone poke him and heard the person give a simple greeting along with the offer of a lollipop. He turned and noticed the young woman.

'Oh geez. And here I was thinking that she was Vento of the Front.' Caedus thought, mentally surprised at first before settling his mind down and replying bluntly. "I'll pass. Just had a bad experience with sweets earlier."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Jess pouted she felt her face crumple and she nodded her head at the man, he sounded mean, and she was friends with Aspen, Aspen was really really mean and he still wants her lollilops.

"Oh okay..."

Turning around she sniffed loudly and hid behind Aspen.

"Bye Mister..."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Caedus turned back to the bar before downing the last of his beverage. Can anyone blame him for still following the cardinal rule that parents instill in their children: Don't accept candy from strangers?

Placing a Sickle on the counter, Caedus stood up and walked out of the Hog's Head. Strange individuals in a strange rundown tavern indeed.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Luz flinched as he felt an arm wrap around him. Looking over he sees the man, and the fangs. "What? What happened?"

He flinched even harder when he saw the crazy woman, giving his papers back. "Um... what? No, I don't like sweets."

He got even more confused as he listened to the professor talk about chess. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

"Fascinating..." He said as he watched Ica/Jess move around. "Absolutely fascinating. I'm sorry I ever even thought about killing her. Amazing."

Responding to the previously mentioned question, "Who to choose... I'd have to say the man that just left perhaps is just another pawn passing through. For an easy meal, let's choose that man there, who has passed out from too much drink. Or if you'd like more fun before - what is it? Dinner? - than I'd say the man that just left is a good choice. Both pawns, both dispensable."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:58 am

Jess's face crumpled again and she hid behind Aspen hugging him around the waist, placing her head on his shoulder so that people wouldn't see how upset she was, she got told off for being upset all of the time.

"Aspen!! Nobody wants my lollilops!!"

She wailed, listening to the older man, the scary one, the one that had hurt her Jess moved around to looked at him, carefully edging forward and holding out a lollilop.

"Want one?" Jess sniffed

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Hearing the question, he looks around at her and smiles, "Absolutely my dear. Thank you."

Taking the lollipop and popping it into his mouth, he looks at Lucidus. "Well, I came in here when Ica was strangling you and you passed out. Since then, this man here has arrived because I was threatening Ica. Oh, and also, I've chosen someone for that man to eat. Now if you'll be on your way young man, back to the castle. Run along."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:34 am

Jess squeaked happily and moved over to the man hugging him around the waist totally forgetting the fact that he had just tried to rip her head off from her neck, he wanted one of her lollilops and thats all she wanted.

"Here you go Mister Mister."

She handed him one of her favourite flavour lollilops, cherry.

"Jess is sorry for Ica being a meanie, she can't help it, she was born a meanie."

Jess looked at the floor ashamed of her sister.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:14 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "A kid that doesn't like sweet? I like him. Let me know if you ever get the urge to rip someone's throat out. It's fun." He smirked jumping to sit beside a young woman around his age. "Hello." He smiled playing with her hair as she trembled.

He shrugged. "I'll go for the easy option right now. I have things to be doing soon." He smiled glancing down at his watch before jumping behind the man to sink his fangs into his neck. He looked up from his kill to look at Jess. "Aw want me to make them?" He asked his eyes flashing dangerously before he returned to his meal. Once he had sucked the man dry he tossed the body aside and pulled out his cigar cutter to cut off the mans index finger.

"Hmm not bad." He smiled tapping the finger to the chain around his neck which turned the finger to nothing but bone. "There not long now until this one is full too." He smiled gazing down at the three other full chains.

"Hey i like Ica don't put her down Jess." He smiled looking aroung the pub for his next target because he was still hungry.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:11 am

Jess squeaked as she saw Aspen start to eat the man, Ica had seen him do so before but she hadn't wibbling her lip and hiding behind the new man that she liked Jess buried her head in his shoulders sobbing a little bit. She didn't like it when Aspen was scary like this, she liked him when he was nice to her.

"Aspen...?"

She asked shakily.

"Have you finished nomming yet? Can Jess look now?"

Her grip on the mans shoulder tightened a little bit and she looked at Aspen, squeaked and placed her head back on the shoulders of the man who tool her lollilop. Wondering just when he would be finished.

"Jess is sorry."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Being released from the... man, or whatever he was, grip, Lucidus gathered up his papers as quickly as possible and ran out the door. Back to the castle.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 am

Pouting Jess watched as the boy walked away out of the pub and she sat on the seat where he had been sitting and hung her hea,d she didn't like it when she made people upset and she had definately made him upset, she would only hope that he wouldn't be too made at her. She wanted to make as many friends as possible.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:21 pm

"I think you're done here, Aspen." Said Marcus who had watched the whole ordeal, taking a couple notes here and there in a black notebook.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:05 pm