Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Flying books [open]

Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Flying books [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying books [open]

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Scarlet laughed for a moment and then looked at Alexis' eyes with precision. "Hmm... Well, you're really curious, but you try to not pry - so I guess you're considerate? Careful? Am I right?" she asked, while taking a break from her mind reading. "And you really are very curious. Well, almost everybody is, but you aura is different. I don't really know how to define the aura of a person, but I have a feeling yours is very kind," she said with a warm smile. "And you're really helpful! I can say that even without reading your mind!"

Scarlet looked deeper and deeper, as if finding something helpful. "And you're somehow secretive. This is something I am not sure of, but I think you are."

She relaxed after that last reading and sat on her chair with a sigh. "Sometimes, I don't know what I think, too. People's thoughts get crowded whenever I get confused and hurt. Sometimes, their thoughts just go screaming in front of me, even if I don't look at that person's eye. It's kind of frustrating. And on another note... Getting nightmares. That's my enemy. Everytime I get one, I tend to forget something. Whether it's my name or my parents, or where I am. Anything. One time, I forgot who I was and who my parents were. It took my mum nearly a month just to get it all back," she said with a chuckle, as if it was a good memory.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 pm