Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Clarisse Valliere
Tobias Forsyte
Laedin Crouch
Georgie Vane
Sel
Alessa D'Angelo Romano
Anna Tshering
11 posters

Lesson One (Second Years)

Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson One (Second Years) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson One (Second Years)

Post by Clarisse Valliere Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm

"Sure!" she mouthed to the other Ravenclaw.

She walked towards them, tagging her little bag along with her.

"Hi, I'm Clarisse. Clarisse Valliere. Pleased to meet you." she smiled at the Ravenclaw.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Nat walked into the classroom, seeing her best friend talking to yet another girl. Sometimes, Nat liked making friends, but too many of them was just... ridiculous.

"Anna!" she smiled. She then turned the other Ravenclaw. "And you are..."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Anna shot Nat Bat a look that meant, "Be nice."

"Clarisse," she smiled. What a nice name! she thought. "This is Nat. Natty, this is Clarisse. And Clarisse, I'm Anna. Well, it's actually Annabeth but it makes me sound like a forty-something."
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:22 am

"Hello.." she smiled meekly.
    "Nice to meet you. You're Natalia, right?" she offered her hand. Was she being too formal, or is it just normal to shake hands with people you've just met?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Cobalt sighed a little before clapping his hands together.

Magic amplified the sound, sending it out in a shockwave that rattled the glass in the windows and succeeded in getting the undivided attention of the class.

He raised an eyebrow when they suddenly looked at him,

"Oh so now you notice me?" he remarked with thick sarcasm, "How nice of you to stop your conversations for my lesson."

Cobalt pointed to the board,

"The disarming spell." he shrugged, "Our world is in a very dangerous position right now. Some of the muggles are spoiling for a fight. And... to be honest... if the future generation of witches and wizards are gossiping little weaklings like you then our way of life will come to an end without a shot being fired!"

Slamming his hands on his desk, Cobalt glared at his class,

"By the end of this year you will hate me." he told them coldly, "Because this year, and for the rest, I've been given free reign to try and make sure you survive your first month outside these walls."

He pointed to the board,

"Form a line in front of me. The incantation is on that board." he scowled, "The wand motion is a simple upwards flick."

Reaching under the desk, Cobalt pulled out a 12 gauge shotgun and began to load it up with plastic slugs,

"You will fire the spell at me in turn." he pumped the shotgun, "If you do not get it right in five seconds I will shoot you. A plastic bullet won't kill you but it will break ribs and bruise you until next July. I suggest you get it right first time."

"First up... Valliere!" he called out as he aimed down the sights at the girl, "Five seconds."

Lesson One (Second Years) - Page 2 Empty Lesson One

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:47 pm

'Oh bugger' Alexis said in her mind.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm

"Just my luck!" Alicia hissed, skidding around the corner and then slowing down as she reached the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom.
    Out of her four classes, she'd been late to three of them, and the stress of trying to move around the castle fast enough to get where she had to be was starting to wear on her. Trying to be as stealthy as possible, she slid into a seat at the very back of the classroom and set her things down as quietly as possible. And then she noticed the shotgun.
    "Oh," she sighed, resting her head on her desk and trying to compose herself. "Nothing better than being late to a class where the professor has a shotgun,"
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Georgie was nervous, she couldn't usually perform under pressure, but she had learnt expelliarmus in her first year, by her sister who had just left. She looked to the girl who was told to go up first, even though she was a Slytherin, Georgie pitied her.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:00 am

Alessa sighed and practiced her wand motions mentally. What a world this is.

Last edited by Alessa D'Angelo Romano on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:59 am

Alexis decided to follow Less and started practicing the wand movement. She had disarmed her mother before, but can she disarm Professor Smith?
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:18 am

Clarisse gave an odd jolt of surprise.
    Reaching for her wand, she readied, flicked it upwards and said, "EXPELLIARMUS!"

She can't look. She doesn't want to find out of she succeeded and was safe or if she failed and was gonna get shot.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Cobalt fired the plastic bullet just a second after the weak red light hit the shotgun. The shot went wide as the shotgun lurched weakly in his hands. He shrugged,

"Not bad. It didn't disarm me but it made me miss my shot." he looked at the rest of the class, "Miss Hope! You're up! 5... 4..."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Anna practiced the wand movement slowly, making sure that she did it right. She looked sympathetically at Alex before turning away and crossing her fingers.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Alexis reacted fast, concentrating on the professor's arm that held the gun, she channeled the most power she could and gave her best shot, 'EXPELLIARMUS!'

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Cobalt scowled a little as the red light of Alexis' spell missed him by an inch,

"One." he delcared shortly, firing the plastic bullet into Alexis' stomach. The girl was sent sprawling to the ground and he knew she'd have trouble even sitting up for some time. He pumped the gun, "Tshering! 5! 4!"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Alexis was knocked out of breath as her back slammed against the floor. Her stomach muscles screamed in protest as she tried to sit up.
    I missed it, Damn it! How could I miss it!
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 am

Oh no. Iris just hid her face and practiced the wand movements like her friends did. Poor Alex. I hope she'll be better. She's that good, but what about me? She was worrying.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:05 am

Alessa worried, looked at Alex and swore to herself that she'd comfort her as soon as they leave the room. She practiced her wand movements under the table and her focus even more.
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:21 am

Clarisse hid behind the line, trembling. She was this close to being shot...
    She watched as the professor called one student after the other, and watched as Alexis was sprawled on the floor, writhing in pain.
    "A-Alexis..." she said softly and helplessly.
    She can't do anything to help her right now...
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:23 am

Iris looked at Less with worry and turned to Alex. She tapped her wand again and again like it will be broken soon. Her legs are actually shaking, thinking about the possibility that she will be the same with Alex. When will I be up? Oh please.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 am

Georgie looked at the girl, feeling a bit ill. This didn't worry her at all though, and even though it would make some people scared, it just made her feel more determined. She looked at the gun a bit confused, she was a pure blood and had only had muggle interaction three times, so didn't have a clue what the contraption was, but from the way the girl on the floor looked, she could tell that it was painful.

Last edited by Georgie Vane on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Alexis was feeling embarrassed with all the attentions she was getting. She gritted her teeth and sat up. Waiting for a moment to catch her breath, she stood up to lean on the wall. She sent reassuring smiles to Iris and Less. She will have to see the nurse for a bruise salve later. Or maybe Taryn will have some on her...
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Anna quickly stepped up to the plate. She pointed her wand at the gun before turning away, making sure her arm stayed in place.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" she roared, seeing the blinding light go... where ever it did.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Cobalt felt the gun buck in his hand as the spell hit him, tightening his grip he kept the shotgun from going out of his hands,

"Good enough. Oh and Tshering?" He smiled coldly and fired the plastic bullet into her gut to send her sprawling, "Never take your eyes off the target."

He frowned as he reloaded,

"Frances!" he snapped as he pumped the shotgun and aimed at her, "5! 4!"
    Jesi Volare
    Jesi Volare
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jesi Volare Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Jesi knew she was once again running late. Stupid moving staircases... she knew she really needed to get used to them. Being a transfer student made it difficult because all of the professors expected second years to know the castle. She tried to just sneak into the end of the line without being noticed by the professor... who had a gun. Scary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 pm