Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Alessa D'Angelo Romano
Tobias Forsyte
Laedin Crouch
Georgie Vane
Katerina Pucey
9 posters

Second Years: Lesson 1

Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Second Years: Lesson 1 Empty Second Years: Lesson 1

Post by Katerina Pucey Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Katerina wrinkled her nose at the ugly creature that was situated in a small metal caege. It grumbled and mumbled in some foreign creature shrieks before flattening itself on the bottom of the cage and tucking its legs underneath itself, disguised as a rock.

She picked up the students schedule and read off all the names before setting it down on top of the cage. She smoothed the wrinkles on her black robes and tucked her wand in her black boot.

Gryffindor:
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Zayden Parker
    Georgie Vane

Ravenclaw:
    Laedin Crouch
    Clarisse Valliere

Hufflepuff:
    Tobias Forsyte

Slytherin:
    Alessa Romano

Kat sighed impatiently. She was excited to teach and her feet were very nearly dancing in excitement. "Oh hush." she snapped at the creature as it shrieked at her.

(OOC: You have until Wednesday to post. After Wednesday, you'll be considered late or absent.)

Last edited by Katerina Pucey on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Second Years: Lesson 1 Empty Re: Second Years: Lesson 1

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Georgie walked to were Professor Pucey was standing. "Hello Professor, I am Georgie Vane" I smiled warmly.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Laedin walked out to where they would be having Care of Magical Creatures, to see their teacher and Georgie, a Gryffindor. He sighed, moving towards them and stopping when he was some distance away. "Good morning, Professor." He said carefully, looking around lightly.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Tobi arrived at CoMC in a good mood. This was his first day of the new year and he was also Apprenticed to Professor Pucey as well. He noticed a Ravenclaw guy standing away from the Professor and Georgie. "Hi Georgie and Professor," he said, "I can hardly wait to see what we get to deal with today!"
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:36 am

Alessa walked inside the room and frowned. She could see Alexis nor Iris. She shrugged. Maybe this could be an opportunity to make new friends, she thought.

Hello Professor," she said, walking towards the Ravenclaw. She sat and faced him. "Hello, my name's Alessa. I hope you don't mind. You're Laedin, right?" she said with a smile. She heard of him around the castle.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

"Oui*, I am," Laedin said carefully. He looked over to the Slytherin girl Alessa, and smiled slightly. "I don't mind at all. It's nice to meet you, Mademoiselle Alessa." He kept his smile on his face but turned back to the Hufflepuff, Gryffindor and the Professor.

*French for yes
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:40 pm

"Good morning, Professor Pucey!" Clarisse smiled cheerfully.

She walked up to two people, a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw.

"Hello, I'm Clarisse Valliere, nice to meet you." she held out a hand and smiled at both of them.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Alessa examined a Ravenclaw who walked up to her and Laedin. She smiled and shook Clarisse's hand. "Alessa. Alessa Romano. Pleasure to meet you as well."
    She gestured the seat next to her as an invite and smiled again. A class full of smart ones, eh? That's nice.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Laedin watched as Clarisse joined them. He smiled at her slightly and took her hand, too. "Laedin Crouch. Nice to meet you," He said quietly, pursing his lips slightly.
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

She was glad for once that she managed to greet people without being awkward.
    Maybe it's because of the cheerful air of CoMW class.

She sat beside Alessa, an acceptance to the invitation.
    "Thank you." she smiled.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 am

Alessa smiled. "You're certainly welcome," she said.
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 am

She looked up to the sky, thinking of ways to start conversation.

"What magical creature are you looking forward to study?" she asked.
    "Personally, I like unicorns... And I'm pretty interested in sphinxes, hippogriffs and Pygmy puffs." she said, turning to Alessa.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 am

She faced Clarisse once again and thought deeply. "Well, I'm particularly excited to learn about thestrals. Unicorns sound fascinating as well, although I admit I've done a lot of reading about them during summer." she said, giggling.

She faced Laedin. "How about you?" she said. She didn't want anyone to feel left out. Though she feels like he wants to be left alone, she still asked him out of curiosity. "It's okay if you consider it as personal though - I understand."
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 am

Thestrals, huh... Wonder if she'll see them, I mean, I've heard of the condition...
    She thought.

She thought about how shallow she was for wanting to take care of a unicorn. Unicorns are kind of mainstream...
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:57 pm

"Thestrals seem like a nice thing to study. Not many people know about them.." Laedin trailed off at the end, shaking his head. "And the conditions to seeing them." He finished after thinking about it. "Unicorns or a Phoenix would be nice to see too, though." He smiled at the two girls.
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Katerina cleared her throat and smiled at the small group. "Sorry, to interrupt, but I think it's about time to start class." she glanced at her students list. "Not many of us, I see. Only two missing, but that's alright. The smaller then better." smiling, she walked over to the metal cage.

"Now, today we'll be studying Pogrebin." Kat glanced around the open area and waved her wand so cushions would appear for the students to sit on. "Can anyone tell me what exactly a Pogrebin is?"

Lifting the cloth from the cage, she revealed a small but quite ugly creature. It slightly resembled a gnome in someways, but definitely couldn't be placed as such. Its head resembled a rock whilst it's body was hunched and odd. It was gray and mossy, like a stone left in a forest for many years.

Second Years: Lesson 1 Pogreb10
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Zayden hastily ran towards the CoMC classroom."Good Morning Professor.. I greatly apologize for my tardiness.", she said with a heavy sigh. Not long, she then took a seat at the back, hoping Professor Pucey would accept her apology.

<sigh> First Day. DETENTION.
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Kat smiled at the huffing girl. "Well, I'm glad you decided to join us Miss Parker." gesturing to the pillows on the ground she said, "take a seat. Oh, and that will be two points from Gryffindor for tardiness. No more no less." she gave the girl a reassuring smile before resuming the lesson.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:52 am

"Ahh yess I know this one Professor. Quite the sneaky and nasty little demon," Tobi laughed, "Literally that is!" "The Pogrebin is a foot-tall Russian demon with a hairy body and an oversized grey head." Tobi thought for a second more before finishing his assessment of the Progrebin. "If the Pogrebin follows the human for a few hours, a sense of despair and futility will wash over the Human. When the victim sits or sinks to its knees to weep, the Pogrebin attacks and attempts to devour them. There are ways to fend it off though"
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:51 am

Alessa agreed with the Hufflepuff whose name is Tobias. She cleared her throat, and raised her hand. "It can also be fought off by simple hexes, stunning spells and kicking."
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 am

Katerina beamed at her students and, one of them being her young apprentice, she praised them. "Excellent Mr. Forsyte and Miss Romano! Ten points to Hufflepuff and five to Slytherin. Oh, and Mr. Forsyte, I'd like to see you in my office after class."

Turning back to the Pogrebin, she addressed the class in general. "As Mr. Forsyte has told us, Pogrebin are Russian demons that are known for their ability to sneak up on an unsuspecting subject and fill them with unhappiness and utter despair until the the person collapses from sorrow, at which point the Pogrebin attempts to devour their victim.

"They can be fought and warded off by simple hexes and jinxes, in which case we shall be practicing those simple spells. Now, you may or may not have learned these yet, depending on how studious you are with your magic even over the summer, but in either case you will be learning or relearning some in class today. So, everybody stand up please, and prepare to recite some incantations for me."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:27 am

Alessa smiled. Well, at least I helped the House earn something. That would make up for the points I lost during Charms...

She sighed and stood, trying to remember the spells and hexes she read during the summer.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 am

Georgie stood up, eyeing the creature up and down. It looked quite strange to Georgie, but even though she would hate to hurt any creature, she knew she would have to.
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 am

J-Scarlet ran to CoMC class. When she arrived she found out that the class has already started. She greeted the professor a good morning and apologized with a slight frown on her face for being so late. She then looked for a seat and sat and started listening to the discussion.
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 am

"Glad you could join us Miss Lavigne." she smiled. "I'm afraid I'll have to deduct two points from Gyrffindor, though."

"Right, well, now that everyone seems about ready, lets get started." Kat smiled at the worried look on some of the girls' faces and decided to reassure them. "Now no worries. The Pogrebin won't be injured in any way. We will not be using harmful jinxes, just light one to ward him off. His name is Dem, by the way. You all may be wondering why I am teaching you this; well, think of it this way: you're in a forest, you're feel deep sorrow, then suddenly something is trying to eat you. Well, it's always great to know it's a Pogrebin, right? Yeah. But it's also great to know you can fight him off and save your life."

Kat stood back from the cage and with a wave of her wand the metal door fell open with a clang. Dem ran out and stood beside Kat, bending down so only his head was visible making him appear as just a rock.

After a few seconds she began to feel drowsy and unhappy, quickly pointing her wand at Dem, she muttered loud enough for the class to hear, "Abigo!" Dem was thrown back by an invisible force into his cage and the metal door closed with a clank behind him.

"Abigo, also known as a 'Banishing Charm' throws an object backwards. This, as shown, does not harm Dem but simply gives me time to get away. Now I want every to raise their wands at those line of magically moving rubber chickens-" she gestured to a line of floating rubbery things "and say loudly 'Abigo'. Now, get to it!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm