Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Alessa D'Angelo Romano
Tobias Forsyte
Laedin Crouch
Georgie Vane
Katerina Pucey
9 posters

Second Years: Lesson 1

Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Second Years: Lesson 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Years: Lesson 1

Post by Clarisse Valliere Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:47 am

Clarisse stationed herself in front of the rubber chicken at the left side, raised her wand and said, "Abigo!"

Her rubber chicken blasted backwards, and she finished with a smile.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:50 am

Georgie pulled her wand from her sock and pointed at the rubber chicken. "Abigo!" She shouted then looked to see if it had worked.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 am

Alessa chuckled at the sight of moving rubber chicken. This made her remember her twin, and she wondered if she could use it as a scare. She shook the thought away, remembering the fact that she's in class.

She faced her rubber enemy, pointed her wand towards and it and yelled "Abigo!". She saw it flying backwards and as she did, she smirked.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Zayden impetuously grabbed her wand and positioned herself facing the rubber chicken. "Abigo!", she yelled. As soon as she ended the spell, she then, gazed at the blown away rubber animal.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:25 pm

It took Laedin two tries for the spell to work. He memorised the word easily before sighing out loud when the rubber chicken flew backwards after he cast the spell. Grinning, he settled back to watch the others.
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:56 am

Katerina nodded at the progress of her students. "Great job, everyone. It seems the lot of you have the 'Banishing Spell' aced. Now it's time for another." She waved her wand and again the cage opened. It took a second for Dem to come out, but eventually the grey thing meandered from its cage. This time, however, it stepped beside Tobias. After a few minute, Kat realized the Hufflepuff's face seemed sallow and deeply disturbed. She aimed her wand at the creature now disguised as a rock and muttered loud enough for the students to hear, "Flipendo!"

Dem's face became visible as he stood up and grunted. He looked about before making a bee-long for his cage, holding his head. Kat nodded.

"That hex, my dear children, is a simple striking curse. It hit Dem with mild intensity, just enough to cause little pain and no harm -- just enough to frighten him off. You all may think these spells are cruel, but trust me, my Uncle was almost eaten by one of these on his vacation to Russia many years ago, and these spells were what kept him alive. And trust me when I say that I have in no way harmed Dem, he's just been scared off."

Kat walked over to Tobias and gave his arm a light shake. "Hey, you okay? It's a bit harsh when you first feel the oppression of a Pogrebin, but it'll ware off. Here, take a seat." she then handed him a piece of Honeydukes chocolate. "Eat, it'll help."

"Now I want everyone to go to a rubber chicken and say 'Flipendo'."

Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:17 am

Clarisse went back to her rubber chicken and aimed her wand.
    "Flipendo!" she said.

Nothing happened except for a slight twinge.

Irritation started to build up inside her. She didn't like getting spells wrong.
    "FLIPENDO!" she yelled louder.

This time, the rubber toy was hit, it had pretty much the same effect as how the spell affected Dem.

Smiling in satisfaction, she continued to practice that spell.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 am

Alessa went to her rubber chicken confidently. She pointed her wand towards it and yelled "Flipendo!" with a force that would have pushed a huge rock off a cliff. The rubber chicken twitched, yes, but Alessa won't do with that. She pointed her wand once again and yelled "Flipendo!", this time harder and more precise.

She smiled as she saw the rubber chicken go back to where it came from.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:12 am

Laedin hummed before pointing his wand at the rubber chicken. Flipendo. He grinned when it worked on the first try, and then he sighed. Those creatures weren't very nice to be around..
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Iris looked in dismay as she realized that the lesson had probably progressed a lot.

She went over to the teacher and said, "Excuse me Professor, I'm sorry I'm really late. Erm, my name may not be on your list, but I was hoping that it wasn't too late to join."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Charlotte arrived late to class. She had signed up late and hoped the professor wouldn't mind. When she arrived, she noticed another girl there too and stood beside her. She was apologizing to the Professor, hoping she'd accept her into her class.

"I signed up late too, Professor," she admitted. "I hope it's okay if I join too?"
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:14 am

Kat nodded proudly at the quick progression of her students. They were definitely achievers, smart and ready. They would be great this year. She could hardly wait for the next lessons.

There was something about the young Ravenclaw boy, Laedin, that she had taken a liking to. Perhaps the fact he was so quiet? Maybe because he looked studious, attentive, and as a once great person always said, 'constantly vigilant'. Maybe it was just because he was a shy Ravenclaw who beheld great potential. She couldn't help it, in her days as a student she was a Ravenclaw as well; not that she would be rude to the other houses, of course, there would be no rivalry in her class.

Looking at the two new girls, she motioned for them to join the rest of the class. "That's quite alright, but I'll have to take two points from both Gryffindor and Slytherin for being so. . .late. Next time," she pursed her lips slightly, not used to being harsh but not exactly liking the fact they were so late that class was nearly finished. "just miss class altogether. It's probably best to be marked absent rather then getting points deducted. Just some information considering all the other teachers are a lot more strict then I am."

Dropping the teacher facade, she smiled warmly at the prospect of a bigger class. "We've just learned about Pogrebins. And since you've missed most of the lesson, you'll just have to watched for now-" she checked her watch. "considering we're almost through. But if you want to join, you may watched your fellow classmate and try to copy them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:12 pm