Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson 1 First Years

Lesson 1 First Years Empty Lesson 1 First Years

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:05 am

Theolynne had a small group of pillow's laid out in front of her. If her students were lucky they would get here soon enough and realize that there weren't enough pillows for each of her first year students.

Only the first few that arrived would get the liberty of sitting on a pillow during her long lecture. First, years. She scoffed inwardly.

She stopped then, thinking about Damian. If she were to treat the students with such poor care and consideration they would surely take it out on her brother. Sighing, she conjured enough pillows for each student to sit on.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 1 First Years Empty Re: Lesson 1 First Years

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:18 am

Scarlet walked inside the classroom and bowed towards the professor as a greeting. She was informed of the feud between Muggles and Magical Folks and her father insisted on not attending this class - though she solemnly disagreed. So what if her family are Muggles? That doesn't mean she'd lose the right to learn how to fight them.

Tch, they aren't even my real parents, she thought to herself.

"Professor?" she said shyly, "Are we supposed to sit on these pillows?"

Seeing as she's the first one to come in, she had no idea how the class works. She's too afraid to use her mind reading skills - respect, she thought.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Theolynne smiled at the polite young girl. "Yes you are. Today will be spent learning, by lecture."
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Seth arrived to Muggle Dueling on time he thought as there was only one student there. "Hello Professor," He said. He had taken this class so he could learn to better fight the muggles and get a better hand on them instead of always being the one bullied.
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 am

Valerie walked into the room, on time for the first time that day. "Hello, Professor Gray." She said pleasantly. "My name is Valerie Greenway and this is my sister Rebecca." She said.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:38 am

Theolynne looked at the three newest students. "Let me inform you class, of an expectation and requirement that must be met every day you inter this classroom while it is under my domain. As soon as you enter, I want you to give me twenty push ups. This class is a physical class, and I will not teach a lot of lazy and out of shape students. Go ahead," She encouraged with a slight smile, "Do your twenty push ups."
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:31 am

Scarlet, trembling, stood from her cushion and kneeled. She blew a sigh and threw her body down and attempted to do a push up.

She wasn't particularly used to this - in the Muggle world, all she did was read, since her foster parents deprived her from almost most of the activies, scared she might reveal her magical abilities.

Nevertheless, this won't stop her from succeeding in her classes. She exerted extra effort in doing the push ups.

One... Two... Three...

A sweat broke from her forehead.

Eight... Nine... Ten...

She's pretty sure her body's trembling by now.

Twelve... ... Fifteen... ... Nineteen...

One more, Scarlet. You can do it.

Twenty!
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Seth completed his 20 push-ups without even breaking a sweat as he was alread athletic and was taking Hunting and Phys Ed as well. With both of these classes I should be ready to pulverize some muggles he thought to himself.
    Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Greenway Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Becky looked at her sister, her eyebrow raised. 20? That was very easy compared to Madame's 200 a day. Their ballet master had been a sadistic woman intent on making all of her students great names in the dancing industry. Valerie and Becky had been her top students by the time their mother died.

Becky dropped to the ground, and quickly did the pushups.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Theolynne smiled. "Right, so now that your push ups are squared away. Go ahead and take a seat."

She turned on her heel and began pacing lightly across the room. "I am here to teach you how to fight like a muggle. Can any of you tell me a reason why this is important?"
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Seth replied with "I think that it is important to always know who you are fighting and since we already learn how to fight Wizards here at Hogwarts it is essential that we know how to fight Muggles as well." He hoped that it a was at the very least an adequate answer.
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:17 am

Scarlet raised her hand and answered as soon as she was called - hesitantly, since she herself was raised by Muggles. "Because Muggles... have this anti-magical force surrounding them? Or... because while we are underage, we cannot use magic wherein Muggles can see, so we have to fight them their way, considering we're in the midst of... war."

She's pretty sure she'd get a ridiculous feedback from the other students - her guess was quite unreasonable, yet this was what she thought.
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:16 am

Val saw her sister's expression, and knew they were thinking the same thing. Most people thought they shared a thing muggles called twin telepathy, but really it was just knowing each other really well.

'... top students...' Er... well... usually. Sometimes they tuned in to each other slightly... like a bad radio reception. It was only for a moment, normally.

She dropped in tandem with her twin, and completed her own pushups with little effort.

"I would have to guess it's because it's easy to rid people of their wand. A simple spell, really, and they're defenseless. We really shouldn't let that be our only option. If we lose our wands in a dangerous situation, the person we're fighting is not going to stop until we've got it back. They're gonna keep comin' at us 'til we're dead. So if we learn to defend ourselves without relying on our wands, well, we might have a little more of a chance. Right?" Valerie offered to the question.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 am

Theolynne smiled. "All three are great answers and are very good reasons for you to know how to fight like a muggle. But Ms. Greenway, you took the words right out of my mouth. 10 points to Ravenclaw."

"Now that we have the reasons, shall we go with the means?" She started smiling at her students. "It is imperative you keep your body in good condition. I want to see you all improve your physique while in this class. This class is a defense class, and I am going to make sure that no matter what situation you are in you are physically and mentally capable of survival and retaliation."
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:40 am

Valerie grinned, her good mood only multiplying. She loved answering questions right, but liked answering them wrong too, really. If you got them right you got praise (10 points!) and if you got them wrong, you learned why and what is right, for next time. She did a little mental happy dance, and sat forward, intent on the rest of the lesson.
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm

"Well I am taking Hunting and Phys Ed as well," Seth chimed in, "so that will help along with any activity we do here as well. I also run everyday or at least try to."

Looks like I am set with how active I am, Seth thought, now I just need to learn some things and I can get back at those bullies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 pm