Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick)

Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick) - Page 3 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 am

"S-stop distracting me. It'll take longer for me to finish." Briony mumbled "Of course she's good, she's my elf."

Briony placed the pillow down and bent to pick up another, placing the cover over it quickly she took a swift glance at Richard she saw that he was smirking at her, did she want to know what he was thinking? Probably not...Her fingers traced the sewing on the pillowcase trying to divert her eyes from Richard stripping in front of her. She couldn't help but steal a look and she went bright red again, her cool hands failing at trying to calm her angry scarlet face down. Her blush wasn't helped by the German spoken into her ear, of course she could understand it but still...she shouldn't have told him she liked accents.

"You're using my weaknesses against me! That's hardly fair." Briony pouted "I don't know any of yours to exploit."

She heard him sink into the bath and she smiled gently, she was happy that much was clear and she was actually having fun. She smirked when she heard what he said to her and plucking up her courage Briony apparated into the bathroom gave him a quick kiss and apparated back into the bedroom.

Trying to tackle the large duvet cover was troublesome, she got herself stuck inside it somehow, not on purpose AT all. Blatantly.

Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick) - Page 3 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:52 am

Richard laughed,

"Oh please Briony... you are one of my weaknesses!" he called back with a playful smile. He was just coming back up from dunking his head under the surface of the water when a newly apparated Briony quickly kissed him before disapparating with a 'pop!'. He decided to quickly wash up now, after all he could hear that Briony was having trouble with the duvet. He had just finished scrubbing himself clean so he pulled himself out of the bath and quickly used a towel to dry most of his body. Smiling, he tried the towel around his waist, tightly, and walked into his room to find that Briony was still stuck in his duvet, "Do you need assistance, oh fair princess?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 am

"Oh am I really?" Briony giggled "That's still a fairly broad spectrum, what about me makes you weak?"

Briony jumped again when she heard Richard's voice from right up close to her, turning her head around in the duvet she managed to find one of the holes in the end and she poked her head through it. Her hair mussed and her face flushed she could imagine that she looked ghastly at that moment in time in vain she tried to struggle out of the cover but to no avail, she just got herself more stuck. Trying to make herself look less stupid she smirked at the towel around his waist.

"Yes please oh noble Traveller I have gotten lost in your duvet. You might want to put some more clothes on however." Briony winked

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 am

Richard chuckled playfully,

"You want a list?" he sighed dramatically, "Well... your hair is silky smooth, your eyes are deep enough to lose myself in, you have excellent taste in pets, your hips are more than slightly hypnotic and overall you're just an incredibly beautiful and lovely person."

He chuckled at her unique position,

"Well I'm going to bed in that duvet so I don't think getting dressed entirely would be the best course of action." he noted with a dry smile, ruffling her already ruffled hair a little more, "Now don't change the subject. How did you get stuck like that?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 am

Briony chuckled as well, she had never been told she had hypnotic hips before and she could appreciate the analogy, she pouted from her place in the duvet and snuggled deeper inside it so that she couldn't be seen. Secretly smirking she wanted to see if he would follow her or try to tickle her out or something. The list was typical of a man but she liked it none the less, from Richard, it must be the truth.

"Well, I was attempting to put the duvet on but then I kinda got stuck inside it because I put it on the wrong way...and now I'm all tangled up in it. I'm afraid I might never get out and I'll have to stay in this bed forever! You can have my room if you want, or, you know find one of many."

Briony wiggled in the duvet getting comfy, half wanting to do something cruel and half wanting to take another peek at Richard's towelled self.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 am

Richard shook his head with another smile as she buried herself back inside the duvet. He chuckled a little,

"I'm afraid I can't change rooms now, I like this one. Guess I'll just have to get used to you sleeping here." he replied with a wink before throwing the towel lazily at the hole in the duvet she was peaking out of, his back turned to her, "Now I'll just get some pants on and then I'll help you."

He paused and looked back over his shoulder,

"Unless you would rather I fetched you out of the duvet like this?" he teased playfully.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:41 am

"Alright but you sleep on the floor buddy! Or on the bed with no duvet."

Briony flushed bright red when he threw the towel at her and she knew that he had caught her peeking at him through the duvet, she wouldn't peek now though, that would be wrong. Very wrong. Resisting the urge to look out she blushed again and decided to place the power in Richard's hands, after all, she was the Princess.

"I do not mind, save me however you would like to save me."

She knew that he wouldn't be able to see it but she smirked and winked under the covers, she hadn't talked to anyone like this for a very long time and it was something that she missed a lot.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 am

He chuckled as he pulled on a pair of boxers,

"I think I'd best save you now..." he smirked, "After all, I don't want to have to sleep on the floor."

With a frown, he poked the duvet,

"Wow..." he scratched the back of his head, "You've really done a number on yourself..."

He reached into one of the larger holes in the duvet and reached around blindly for awhile before his hands were resting either side of what he believed were her hips. He nodded to himself and pulled, dragging Briony out of the duvet by her hips, dragging the rest of her along. With her now resting on his shoulder, Richard nodded,

"That works I guess."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am

Briony carefully listened to what was going on outside the duvet but everything was muffled so she couldn't really hear what was going on assuming he was decent she braced herself for being yanked out of the duvet most likely painfully. Wondering what exactly he was doing when she felt his hands on her hips she gasped and then she was out of the duvet resting on his shoulder.

"You get to sleep on your own now I'm out." Briony smiled

She hadn't realised just how stuffy it was in the duvet, and she was happy to breathe in fresh air once more. Laying her head on Richard's shoulder she looked down at his boxers and laughed, pink, of course she should have guessed.

"Thank you brave sir!" Briony said theatrically "However can I repay you?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:58 am

Richard pouted a little as he set Briony back down on her feet,

"Now that's just evil..." he teased, smoothing out her hair with his hands gently, "You know that you're one of my weaknesses."

He chuckled a little and brought his body closer to her. He dipped his head slightly so that his hot breath played across the soft skin of her neck. Biting his bottom lip Richard looked back up into her eyes,

"Oh I can think of ways..." he purred out, "How about another kiss?"

He smirked before quickly kissing her in the centre of her forhead,

"Night." he told her cheerfully before moving over to his bed. He scratched the back of his head, "Now how the hell and I going to get this things set right...?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 am

Briony's eyes widened when she felt herself being hugged once more and the breath on her neck sent shivers down her spine, she moved herself closer to Richard as well and lay her head on his chest. Her heart beat more wildly as he asked for a kiss but she felt it plummet again when he kissed her forehead, she grinned and decided to play his game a little.

"Of course you may have another kiss."

He had walked away from her so she stalked her way up to him and snuck her arms around his waist, standing up on tippy toes so that she could kiss the nape of his neck before letting go and sauntering to the door.

"Since you want me to go I shall. Goodnight Richard, sleep sweet."

She loitered outside the door once she had left just in case he was going to come back for her, she opened the door to her room and went inside, hoping that he would follow.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 am

He shuddered pleasently as she kissed the back of his neck and watched as she swayed her hips as she walked back over to the door,

"Sie wird dem Tod von mir sein..." he muttered to himself before dropping the duvet back onto the bed and following her. He swallowed hard before he followed her into her room. Nervously, he scratched the back of his head. In his head a little voice was screaming at him to leave her room, that he didn't want to risk their trust by doing anything too much.

But a much larger voice was encouraging. Her scent had wafted across the room and he breathed it in hungrily, shivering slightly. Good god... the woman was intoxicating! Opening his eyes again, having closed them while breathing in her scent, he took a step closer,

"And if..." he paused, not trusting his voice, before continuing, "And if I didn't want you to leave?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 am

"I've kind of already left." She laughed

Briony looked up suddenly from her bed, she had been finding her pyjamas feeling a little low but she found that Richard was standing rather oddly in the door way, raising an eyebrow she beckoned for him to come in. Making sure that there was nothing embarrassing hiding around she smiled and threw her arms open again.

"Welcome to my room. It's very purple. After all it is my favourite colour. Will you wait here, while I get my pyjama's on?"

Briony smiled and turned away from Richard walking into the bathroom attached to her room, opening the door quickly she left it ajar while she took off her clothes and put on her nightdress. It went with her room actually, it was black and had lace around the edge, not the most attractive of pjs but she supposed they would do.

Emerging from the bathroom she smiled pleasantly at him and she sauntered over and gave Richard a hug winding her arms around his neck, wondering if he had spotted anything unusual in her room, and hoping that she hadn't left the knife under her pillow like normal.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 am

He nodded numbly as she left to go and get dressed in her en suite bathroom. Idly, he walked further in her room, finding that he was a lot less nervous now that she was out of the room. It was very purple he noted but it wasn't a bad shade of purple. He wandered around aimlessly for a little bit, noting the sliver of metal poking out from under her pillow with a raised eyebrow. Noticing that the door was ajar while she was changing, he suddenly found the ceiling incredibly interesting.

Upon hearing the door open, he turned back round and found his throat rapidly drying up as he saw her walking towards him dressed in a black, lace, nightdress and with that damned sway of her hips! He shuddered lightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly wrapped his own arms around her back,

"You look beautifull.." he breathed, unable to keep himself from saying it.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 am

Briony smirked and placed her lips near Richard's ear, breathing slowly onto his neck waiting for a couple of moments as if to taunt him, she kissed his ear gently and looked into his eyes as she debated what she was going to do next, it was obvious that in this interaction she had the power over him. She figured out what she was going to do and she had to fight to keep a smirk off her face.

"T-t-thank you Richard."

Briony looked up at him with wide eyes and she softly bit her lip.

"Like I said before, you are very attractive yourself."

Briony moved her hands from his neck to his chest and she traced over his scar once more, with her cool fingertips, she too had scars just none visible with her nightdress on and she highly doubted that anyone would notice them anyway they were the same colour as her skin, milky white. Briony had tied her hair up in a pony tail while she was in the bathroom so none could get in her eyes.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Richard closed his eyes gently at her words, her breath sending shivers down his spine as it danced across his neck. He felt his knees weaken when she kissed his ear teasingly. He opened his eyes slowly to stare into her's before she went to touch his burn. Once again, her cool fingertips scrapped across the sensitive skin of his burn and he shivered. Gently, he stopped her moving her hand across his burn any more. He looked pleadingly into her eyes,

"Please... that is from a dark time..." he raised a hand slowly and cupped her cheek, "And this is not a dark time..."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Briony nodded, she understood, she would be the same if it was with her scars but she was fascinated with the reaction that it spawned from Richard. Instead of letting her hands trail his scar she took the time to trace the muscles on his chest carefully outlining every one with her finger wondering if it was tickling him or not. Nuzzling her head into his hand she kissed each finger softly, when a brilliant idea struck her.

She suddenly broke from his grip with a smirk and wandered back over to the door to her room, placing her necklace on the dresser she stood there a moment leaning against the door kind eyes looking at Richard, they seemed brighter, happier than before. Unable to stop the smile on her face she laughed;

"Catch me if you can."

Briony dashed off out of the room, down the corridor and thundered down the stairs hoping that would be enough of a head start for her to evade Richard.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Her fingers on his chest was electrifying, sending little shocks through his entire body as she trailed her fingertip across his bare chest. The kisses she gave each of his fingers sent similiar feelings up the length of his arm, causing him to almost close his eyes. He watched her, following her every move with his eyes, as she danced across the room, took her necklace off and stood in the doorway. His brain had been adled a little more than he was comfortable with and her quick, playful, flight from the room caught him off guard for a few seconds.

Snapping out of his funk, he chuckled and tore after her, grabbing lightly onto the doorframe to help him turn into the corridor quicker. Seeing her decending the stairs, Richard laughed and sprinted after her before vaulting over the banister, sticking a hand out to stop himself by grabbing hold of a wall fixture closer to the bottom of the stairs,

"You don't really think I was able to run across the continent and not catch you?" he teased, moving quickly to catch her.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm

"Run run as fast as you can you can't catch me...I'm...um..."

Briony let her taunt tail off but she continued to run full force down the stairs and into the living room startling the cats who were eating the remains of the ice cream. She knew that she couldn't outrun him for long, he was a man and used to dashing about everywhere but she knew the house better and all it's secret passages.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Briony giggled

Briony yelped when she heard that Richard was catching up to her, she dashed around the corner and into the library, hiding behind one of the chairs in the vain hope that he wouldn't have seen where she had gone. If he had she could always dash around him later as she tried to grab her, thinking her next move through in her head she giggled quietly, she hadn't done something like this in this house in years.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 pm

He chuckled to himself, now going roughly half his maximum speed down through the house. Stopping abruptly, he smiled a little to himself,

"Come out, come out Briony..." he sang gently, moving up to a closed door. He threw the door open quickly to reveal a room devoid of any woman, dressed in nightdress or otherwise. He moved onto the next door, "I'm coming to get you..."

He moved over to an open door and almost hit his head against the doorframe for being stupid enough to check closed doors before an open one. He smirked lightly when he saw Briony crouched behind a chair,

"You know... hiding should be a crime when you're hiding something like you." he teased, purposefully going for his corniest line.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Briony crouched panting behind the chair, trying to get her breath back before she made one last desperate run for it back upstairs, she peered out from behind the chair with every sound she heard and when she heard a door bang open she jumped from her place on the floor. He was around the study that much was sure and she heard a creak on the floorboard which meant he was here.

When he spoke she screwed up her courage and leapt up from behind the chair and barrelled past him hopefully without him being able to catch her, she couldn't resist a sly dig as she passed.

"How corny was that please?" She laughed

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Richard leant to the side slightly, letting Briony run straight past him. He chuckled and took off after her,

"You certainly are a good chase." he shouted to her as they rounded another corner, "And please... I can get much cornier!"

He thought about it for a moment,

"How about..." he smirked a little, "What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

"Oh dear that's simply awful! That's almost as bad as 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'" Briony giggled

Briony laughed a jagged laugh as she ran through the kitchen and off a secret door to the side of the room, wondering if she had closed it properly as she dashed off Briony thought it would be safe to stop and get her breath back for a while, seemingly safe as she heard no running sounds Briony regained her breath and grinned deviously as she saw an evil plan developing in her mind.

She waited until she could hear him coming again and she dashed quickly upstairs again hoping against all hopes that her nightdress covered everything that was needed as she ran. She suspected not however. Briony ran back into her room and hid quietly underneath her duvet placing the knife from her pillow onto her bedside cabinet.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Richard, having been waylayed slightly by a small cushion, arrived in the kitchen later than Briony, arriving in time to see a flustered looking house elf and a section of wall which seemed to be on hinges. Smirking, his burst into the secret passageway and resumed running after his 'prey',

"Oh there are worse..." he teased, his breathing a little more laboured now. He ran into the end of the passageway, opening the hidden door with his shoulder. He looked up towards the stairs and instantly went bright red. Apparently Briony's nightwear was not long enough to cover everything when running up stairs. He looked away for her modesty before realising that it had allowed her to slip out of sight again. He cursed lightly at himself and tore up the stairs again, stopping completely at the top of the stairs. He controlled his breathing, stopping himself from breathing at all as he strained to hear where Briony had gone, gently moving further down the corridor. He let out the breath as he opened the door to her room and cast a quick look around, "Well now... seems the princess has returned to her quarters."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Briony peeked her head out of her duvet and sat up grinning, what Richard didn't know was that she quickly changed into one of her favourite night dresses, not that she ever got the chance to show it off, it had been for just her viewing since she bought it but she had to admit it was pretty. Mid thigh length, fluffy trim and a black silk bow around the neck made it look quite nice.

Crawling out of her duvet she sat up on the top of it, her hair now out of it's pony tail after the mad dash around the house, trying her best to look regal she looked imperiously at Richard as he stood in the doorway.

"The Princess got tired of running. She's not used to it unlike some."

As if to illustrate how tried she was she jokingly threw herself back onto the mattress with a sigh, unable to keep a straight face she laughed hard curling up into a ball.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:12 am