Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick)

Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick) - Page 4 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Richard felt his jaw wanting to drop at her new nightwear but he forced it to stay firmly shut. Her teasing brought him back to reality, breaking him from his funk before it could really start this time. He smirked and slowly began to stalk towards the bed,

"So... the princess thinks she is above me..." he gestured at himself with a devilish grin, "A mere animal in front of royalty..."

He growled a little, crawling up onto the bed slowly. Moving quickly, he pushed Briony gently onto her back, his body held above her,

"But the princess has been a little tease..."

Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick) - Page 4 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home (Bri and Dick)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Briony stopped laughing and looked up into Richard's eyes again, her own were wide and her heart felt like it was about to jump out of her chest, she felt him pushing her onto her back and she blushed as he positioned himself on top of her. She bit her lip, wondering what was going to happen next and she smirked pulling a bit of Richard's hair.

"Of course I am, I can make you do anything Richard therefore I am above you."

As if to prove her point Briony delicately placed her fingers on his neck and softly kissed his lips, only for a moment but she knew that it would make him blush as much as she was now.

"And you love it." Briony smirked

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Richard growled lightly and looked away, a light blush spreading across his cheeks,

"And what if I do?" he asked, easing off her to sit upright, a little way from her. He still didn't look at her, "What happens if I do love it?"

He shook his head and rubbed at his eyes in confusion,

"I don't know what I'm thinking right now..." he muttered before starting to stand up, "Maybe I should leave for now..."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Briony's face went from happy to confused to heartbroken to a quickly masked normal expression. She was glad however that Richard wasn't looking at her, she didn't think that it would have been fair for him to see what she had felt when he said that, she had gotten her hopes up and it was just a bit of fun. Nothing more.

"Of course. If you want to go, then you must go."

Briony felt a little stupid, she had put on this nightie, ran around the house possibly exposing her ass at various moments and she couldn't help but feel a little rejected.

"I shall see you in the morning."

Briony waved him out of her room and turned her back on him walking into the bathroom, shutting the door quietly, she slid down the wall and waited until she heard Richard move before she let her true expression show on her face which crumpled and she hid it in her hands ashamed of herself. Angrily she punched the wall once more, hoping to Merlin he wouldn't hear it.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 am

Richard found himself numbly walking out of Briony's room, gently closing her door behind him. Silently, he crossed the hall to open his own door. As he closed the door, he felt his control over his emotions slipping. He shuddered as the dark and heavy feeling of dispair began to weigh down on him.

He swallowed hard, as if trying to swallow all of the dark emotion so that he couldn't taste it. Mechanically, he moved over to the bathroom and stood in front of the sink. Turning the taps on, he looked up at his reflection in the mirror. Without warning, anger sprung up from somewhere deep inside him and it was directed solely at himself.

Couldn't he just be happy? He had no idea what he felt when near Briony but it made him happy. Didn't he deserve that? He slammed his fists down on the edge of the sink.

No! No he didn't deserve to be happy! He was a murderer! He killed his entire family! He was a monster and he didn't deserve to be happy! He slammed his fists down harder on the hard surface, finding solice in the mild pain.

He looked directly up into his own eyes. Without thinking, he slammed his forhead into the glass, cutting himself just above his left eye. He flinched a little in pain and in anger and his own stupidity. Shaking his head, he suddenly found himself feeling drained and he simply collapsed onto a small chair in the corner of the room, his head in his hands.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:37 pm