Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Divination: Year Three, Lesson Two

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Divination: Year Three, Lesson Two Empty Divination: Year Three, Lesson Two

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 am

Sophia sat at her desk, chin resting in her palm. She was waiting for her third year class to arrive. Magus was entertaining himself by fluttering from his perch to her desk, then a chair, then a shelf, before starting a rather similar process all over again. The woman had asked the raven if he wanted to go outside, but the restless bird had insisted that he didn't.

Sighing fondly, Sophia hoped that her students remembered to bring their dream dictionaries.

(OOC: Please post your arrival by Tuesday. Starting Wednesday, you will be late and I shall be taking points for tardiness without a valid excuse, this time.)

Divination: Year Three, Lesson Two Empty Re: Divination: Year Three, Lesson Two

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Kenzi entered the classroom, smiling up at the Professor. She sat down at a chair close to the front of the classroom. Once she sat down, she took out her dream dictionary and set it in front of her, fiddling with the front cover.

(OOC: I signed up late! Razz )
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 pm

"Greetings, Miss Faraday," Sophia welcomed her new student. "It appears your classmates aren't coming today." The woman clearly wasn't happy about this.

"Let us get started without them, shall we? Now, what can you tell me regarding the nature of precognizant dreams?"

(OOC: You've posted before me today, so you aren't late.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 pm