Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A new year (OPEN)

Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A new year (OPEN) Empty A new year (OPEN)

Post by Nelle Éire Cappaghmore Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 am

Nelle adjusted her heavy book bag as she entered the Ravenclaw common room. She had just had Charms, and although the new year had only just started her Professor had not taken that as a reason to go easy on them, judging by the mammoth weight on her shoulder that could leave her permanently lopsided.

She sat down heavily on one of the couches, sighing softly in relief as she splayed out on the lush couch. The Ravenclaw common room was always a pleasant place to relax. She closed her eyes briefly, not even noticing she was taking up a large amount of space on the couch.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

A new year (OPEN) Empty Re: A new year (OPEN)

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 am

Anna entered the Common Room, expecting her favourite couch to be vacant. The problem with that was, there was already someone there. And she took up almost the entire thing.

Sighing, she sat down on the nearest chair to it, curling herself up as she read her book.
    Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nelle Éire Cappaghmore Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 am

Nelle's eyes fluttered open at the sound of feet. She saw a girl sitting in the chair near her couch. She blushed, embarrassed when she realised that she was taking up most of the space on the couch, instantly bolting upright in the couch in a sudden sign of life. Her arm flailing knocked her bag to the floor, sending her books cascading down with a THUNK.

"Sorry!" She apologised hastily to the girl in the chair, as she collected her books back into a pile, embarrassed at the noise she made.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 am

"Oh, it's alright!" Anna replied, helping the girl to pick up her books. She set them on the couch next to the girl. "We all have our bad days, don't we?"

She smiled and sat down next to the pile of books.

"I'm Anna. What's your name?" And now, Anna stared at the big pile of books. "And um... why do you have so many books?"
    Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nelle Éire Cappaghmore Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:36 am

"You can say that again" Nelle said, rubbing her temples and closing her eyes tiredly. She sighed, thankful for the girls help.
    When the girl sat down and introduced herself, Nelle shifted to the side to give the girl more room.

"I'm Nelle" Nelle replied to the introduction, smiling. She grinned sheepishly at her pile of books. "School. You'd think they'd give us less homework when we are only a few days in" She patted the pile.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 am

"Well, you can't blame them," Anna replied. "I mean... they just want us to learn lots and lots. But yes, I do agree they need to tone down on the homework. I've finished all of mine though. I have this ridiculous ability to do my homework in half an hour tops."
    Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nelle Éire Cappaghmore Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 am

Nelle laughed "Really?! I would kill for a ability like yours. My homework always goes along at a glacial pace. Homework seems to bring out the perfectionist in me, so everything takes hours"

Nelle pulled the first book open. "Charms" she said, crinkling up her nose. "I like the subject, it's always useful but it sometimes does my head in"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:58 am

"Well, that's good isn't it?" Anna replied optimistically. "That means that you'll get absolute top marks! I get an O most of the time, but there's the occasional E. Yes, I sound like a swot, I know, but I can't help it."

Anna nodded. "Oh yes, Charms. I quite like it. Even though the teacher scares me, but I like it."
    Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Nelle Éire Cappaghmore
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nelle Éire Cappaghmore Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:12 am

Nelle smiled "Yeah, I get by. I enjoy the satisfaction of getting a good grade on something I've worked hard on"

"That's good!" Nelle replied. "You are doing the House proud" She said.

Nelle nodded. "I like third year, since I'm finally able to choose electives. They are my favourites!"

(( OOC: Sorry, I have to go sleep now! I'll post in the morning Smile ))
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:32 am

"Satisfaction is good," laughed Anna. "Like sugar, spice and everything nice."

Anna laughed at that. She replied with a slight sarcastic tone, "Yes, I am. I am a true Ravenclaw."

"Oh yes, I'm sure they're going to be fun!"

(OOC: It's okay, no prob.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 pm