Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Too Tired To Argue (OPEN)

Too Tired To Argue (OPEN) Empty Too Tired To Argue (OPEN)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:58 am

Nat sat down on one of the chairs, feeling very exhausted. She lay her head on top of the desk and closed her eyes, trying to hide from the librarian that she was trying to get some sleep.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Too Tired To Argue (OPEN) Empty Re: Too Tired To Argue (OPEN)

Post by JJeh Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:49 pm

J. J. walked around the corner of the library lost in a thought.
    Not watching where she was going, she caught her foot on one of the shelves, triping, dropping the book she was holding, and cursing rather loudly.
    Then she stopped and flushed remembering that she was in the library.
    "Shoot," she said to herself, hopping on one foot, for the one she tripped over was still a little sore, "sorry."
    She grabbed a chair and braced herself against it, sliding down into the chair.
    Well that was embarrassing, she thought rolling her ankle to see if she managed to do more than bruise it.
    J. J. looked up and noticed the Gryffindor girl across from her who appeared to be trying to sleep.
    Double shoot. Did she apologize, or just try to sneak away softly, without waking the girl up.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Nat looked up to see a Hufflepuff staring at her ankle. Wonder what happened, she thought.

"Oh, sorry," Nat said sleepily, pushing herself and the chair closer to the table. "Did I bother you?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm

J. J. jumped at the voice slightly.

"Oh no, no," J. J. said, " I bothered myself with my own clumsiness."

She paused a moment, and looked at the tired girl," I was sort of worried that I bothered you. Sorry, if I woke you up."

"I'm J. J. by the way," she added. Might as well introduce herself.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 pm

"It's okay," Nat smiled sweetly. "Thank goodness it was a kid who woke me up. If it was a Professor, I would have gotten in big trouble."

Nat chuckled.

"I'm Nat, short for Natalia," she replied. "If you don't mind me asking, what does the J.J stand for?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:35 pm

"It's nice to meet you Nat," J. J. smiled.

"I don't mind at all," she resopneded easily. She was used to that question. In fact she was surprised people at hogwarts hadn't been asking more, "It's for Juliet Jessica... I was never a big fan of Juliet - you possible know, 'Romeo, Romeo where art thou Romeo' - I got tired of hearing that, so it just got easier to go by J. J."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:40 pm

"Huh?" Nat asked. "Romeo, Romeo... what? I'm sorry, my knowledge of the Muggle world is a tad... limited. I think J.J. sounds cool, personally."

Nat smiled. "So, what brings you to the library at this time of day?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 am

J. J. waved off her attempts at understanding Shakespeare, "Don't worry - it's just a famous muggle play but this dead guy." She smiled, " I agree... Juliet always seemed so... fragile. I think J. J. is more me."

She looked around at her surrounding as if realizing where she was for the first time. She had sort of blanked on it all.

"Oh... this and that. I was just looking for a book..." she paused a moment, biting her lip, wondering if she sounded deranged, "Nothing too important. What about yourself?"

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 am

"I see," Nat agreed, nodding. "Yeah, I agree. You do look more like a J.J than a Juliet.

"Me?" Nat echoed. "I'm just trying to hide from the world and sleep... I've been really tired lately. I think I'm breaking under all that homework."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:26 pm

"So the homework load doesn't lesson with years then?" J. J. pretended to pout for a moment, although she hadn't honestly expected anything else. In fact the thought excited her in a way. It was more that she was bound to learn.

A thought struck her, "If you wish to sleep, why do you not stay in your common room? Would your own bed not be a better place than the library?"

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm

"No," Nat replied jokingly. "It just gets worse... and worse... and if you think it's can't get any worse than that, worse..."

"My Common Room?" asked Nat, as if she'd never heard of such a thing. "It's too crowded there. Too many people trying to do homework and making too much noise. But in the library, with a strict librarian who seems to yell their head off at the slightest whisper, it will never get too noisy for me!"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 am

"Oh boy, can't wait for that," J. J. laughed imaginging the future work load.

"That must be unfortunate," J. J. said thinking of her own common room. She guessed it was kind of a noisy place. "Well, I am sorry to interupt your sleep."

She paused a moment. She knew it was none of her busness but, "Just out of curiosity, there isn't anything bothering you other than work load is there? Not that you'd have to tell me if there was... I was just... checking I guess."

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 am

"Nah, nothing much," Nat smiled, shrugging her shoulders. Being honest with herself, the only thing that bothered her was that Anna hadn't talked to her in a while, but she didn't want anyone to know that.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:03 pm

"Well that's good then," J. J. wasn't sure that Natalia was being completely truthful but it wasn't her business to push into. She hardly knew the girl.

With that thought, she decided to try her hand at being more social, "So, Natalia... what's your family like? Do you have any siblings?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm