Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Tobias Forsyte
@ Kiwi
6 posters

Lesson 3 2nd Years

@ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 2nd Years Empty Lesson 3 2nd Years

Post by @ Kiwi Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 am

Kieran was excited to be teaching CoMC as he loved all the creatures that were known. He looked at eh cage sitting in the clearing and hoped that all would go well. As long as the students watched where they were standing everything would be fine. He walked up to the cage and tried to talk soothingly to the animal so it wouldn't scare the kids off before the lesson started.

After he had gotten it to quiet down some he stood back up and looked around and waited for the kids to show up.

Last edited by Kieran Evans Reinhardt on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 2nd Years Empty Re: Lesson 3 2nd Years

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 am

Tobi arrived to CoMC in high spirits. He was looking forward to this class but was disappointed that his teacher hadn't been in contact with him since their last meeting. When he arrived at the clearing he found out why. Professor Pucey wasn't teaching anymore. Some guy was. He figured that this guy would be his new teacher though so he decided to make the best of it.

He walked up to the guy and eying the covered cage said, "Hiya there Professor, I was the apprentice to Pucey and I was wondering if that would transfer to you. The name is Tobi by the way Sir."
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am

Belle smiled shyly at Tobi and the Professor.

"Hello." she said quietly.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:17 am

"Hi, Tobi," Alicia called, bounding down to the lawn to where the others were standing. "Hello, Isobel," she added, spotting the other girl. She didn't know why, but that morning, she'd worken up with an inexplicable need to say hello to everyone and anyone that she'd ever spoken to. It made her a little nervous, but she figured the way to fix it was to roll with it. "Good day, professor"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:30 am

Charlotte walked to class, partly tired. She hadn't slept well last night and because she had been up doing homework.

That's the thing I hate the most, she thought to herself. Once she got to her class, she realized that her teacher from the previous lesson wasn't here. Okay, she thought to herself, she didn't know if he was a substitute or a permanent teacher. She walked up to him though.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte," she said. "Are you our new Professor or just a substitute?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Iris was surprised to see the new Professor. Wonder what happened to Professor Pucey, she thought. She smiled when she saw Alicia and Charlotte and went to greet them. "Hey Char, hey Alicia." She told, coming to stand next to the other students. "Good morning Professor, I'm Iris." She introduced herself.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:14 am

"Well class is now started anyone who shows up now loses points for their houses." he said feeling sorry for the house that lost the most points.

"I am the new Professor not some substitute. My name is Kieran Reinhardt but you can call me Professor Reinhardt. Yes Tobi your apprenticeship will carry over with me so don't worry."

"Now," he said taking off the covering off the cage, "Can anyone tell me what creature this is?"

Lesson 3 2nd Years Fire_crab
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:30 am

"That is a Fire crab," Iris replied. "When attacked, it shoots flames from it's rear end as a defense mechanism."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Alessa knocked and stepped inside with a note on her hand and her satchel on the other. She looked at the unfamiliar Professor, slowly handing him the note. "My father took me out for a period of time. Family issues," she said. Alessa bowed and headed towards an empty seat.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:10 pm

"That is fine Alessa," he said looking at her note. "Ok go ahead and take a seat somewhere. Now can anyone tell me what are firecrabs good for?" he said looking around.

(OOC If you can't find anything then make something up. We can only go so far with the information JK Rowlings gave us =)?
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:50 pm

"The fire crab is a protected species, and a reservation has been created to protect this species from Muggles, who would value the jewelled shell, and wizards who use the shells as cauldrons." Iris replied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:02 am