Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Lesson One- 2nd years

Lesson One- 2nd years Empty Lesson One- 2nd years

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Miles walked into the classroom and looked around and noticed that nobody was there, Miles got a little disappointed but tried to keep his head up I guess it's not the most popular class Miles thought to himself sadly

He then slowly walked over to his desk and behind it and looked around at the empty class room and let out a sigh. Miles then pulled out his textbook "Gillyweed from then to now" and began looking over the pages which he had marked certain pages that he was going to teach his second years about the Elladora Ketteridge and her amazing discovery of Gillyweed

Miles assumed that there would be no students coming to his class, but he decided he would read over the his notes for lesson anyway

Lesson One- 2nd years Empty Re: Lesson One- 2nd years

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Henri walked into an empty class. She looked down at her time table and checked her watch for the time.

Something must be off, she thought to herself as she walked up to her Professor.

"Excuse me," she said. "Either I'm extremely early to class or I'm late. Could you please tell me which one it is?"

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:47 am

Miles looked up from his notes as he heard a student enter, she had asked she was early or very late. Miles let out a small laugh then glanced down at the class list. Miles then looked back up at the girl " So you must be Henrietta Edwards, nice to meet you" Miles said warmly

He then stood up and walked around to the front of his desk " And well, belive it or not your the only second year to sign up for History this term, so shall we get started"

Miles then tapped a piece of chalk with his wand and it began writing "Gillyweed A History" on the board "So today we'll be talking about the Founder or Founders of Gillyweed. Now what can you tell me about Elladora Ketteridge?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:13 pm