Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Iris Grayson
Jamie Malfoy
Anna Tshering
Flora Evans
Sel
Damian Gray
Tobias Forsyte
Colin O'Brian
12 posters

"Lesson Two": a new introduction (Combined Class)

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

"Lesson Two": a new introduction (Combined Class) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Lesson Two": a new introduction (Combined Class)

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:11 pm

When Jamie heard that the first years were aloud to leave she packed up her bag and stood up and walked to the door along with the rest of the first years.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

"Lesson Two": a new introduction (Combined Class) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Lesson Two": a new introduction (Combined Class)

Post by Sel Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 am

Iris went to the second year side and answered the question while remembering their last lesson. "We differentiate Astronomy from Astrology. And we enumerated some tools used in Astrology."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:58 am

"Such as the planets and the stars," Anna added, hoping she wouldn't lose any points this time.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Colin watched the first years leave, and then nodded to what the Second years were saying.

"Interesting," he mused softly, "Unfortunatly Astrology is not my area of experties, but if you are all interested in the topic that you were going to learn than I will strive to have at least a small unit on it - I can't make any promises though."

Taking his pocket watch out of his cloak, "Well look at the time. I have kept you here longer than expected; thank you for your impute, and you are all free to leave. If you have any other questions or comments please feel free to stick around and ask them, but other wise," he waved his hand towards the door to indicate his intention. Then he went to the window and gazed out at the dark sky.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:10 am

Iris packed her things and headed out of the tower. She thought of the time consumed when combined classes are held, barely even starting with the real discussion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm