Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson Three (Second Years)

Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Three (Second Years) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson Three (Second Years)

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:54 am

(For the record guys, he's now visible...)

Lesson Three (Second Years) - Page 2 Empty Lesson Three

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:22 am

(OOC: Oops! Sorry guys. But the puddle'd slow him down while we have the impervius, don't you think?)
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:36 am

Iris tried to feel and said in a whisper, "Okay. I think he's having rather fun with us being thrown about. I'll see what I can help more to this." She thought and thought until the idea had hit her at the actual moment when the professor is struggling to keep himself steady, "Locomotor Mortis!" she yelled.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Cobalt scowled a little but deflected the annoying jinx with a wave of his wand, causing the magic to splash harmlessly against the closest wall in a multi-coloured pattern. Now he waited, arms folded across his chest,

"I'm waiting." he told the girls in a deadly tone, "If I wait long than twenty seconds I will remove one of Alexis' organs. You'd be surprised how much it hurts to lose your gal bladder."

Lesson Three (Second Years) - Page 2 Empty Lesson Three

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:04 am

The threat drove Alexis into action. She crept to the other side, so that Professor Smith had his back on her. She whispered, 'Serpensortia' caught the black cobra before it could hit the floor and threw it to the professor's back, fangs exposed.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 am

Iris reacted even though tired and feeling heavy after the many attempts to finish off the opponent. A very useful spell came into her mind and she incanted it quickly without moving from her position, "AQUA ERUCTO!" she yelled and saw a huge jet of clear water erupt from her wand. Controlling it for the aim of the professor until he would be dronwed eventually. She wanted this to finish amidst the fun and hoped that it would end this time. The waters were so fast and strong, and Iris did not know any spell that would shield it from continuing to flow rapidly. Then again, the room was soaking wet.
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Deciding she'd be productive, she carefully looked at the walls surrounding him. With careful aim, she cast expulso at the walls, thick and large pieces of stone fell in the direction of the Professor, she ran forward, mindful of the snake and tackled him to the ground. She slipped out of the way and began hitting him in the face with her fists, she aimed for his groin and gave a hard whack.

"You cruel, sick bastard..." she sneered, standing up for her fellow Slytherin. "Do you get some sick twisted glee out of beating up twelve year olds?" she snapped, continuing to beat him. She was standing at 5ft4 but she had muscle, she knew what she was getting herself into but the rage she felt.

"I wonder if you ever had a kid, would you do this to it?" she said, holding out her wand to his forehead. "Putro campo et comminuet eam vim, Petrificus totalis!" she said, putting force behind her and calling on her wizard core.

---
    Translation above, as it's obviously in Latin. Totally creative. Break the force field, crumble it down...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 pm