Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Transfer to a new school and life. (open!)

Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Transfer to a new school and life. (open!) Empty Transfer to a new school and life. (open!)

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Elizabeth sat in front of the fire, reading a book. It was about 1am but her body clock hadn't full adjusted to the British Timezones. Heaving a sigh she closed the book on her lap and twirled her wand in her hand, not thinking about anything in particular. Her dark hair pooled over her shoulders in soft ringlets, she didn't want to straighten it today.

She jumped slightly when someone entered the common room, her brow raised.

"You do know that students are normally asleep at this hour..." she mused, standing and turning her back to the fire to warm up. These people really liked cold, dank and dark places. Guess it was a snake house for a reason.

Transfer to a new school and life. (open!) Empty Re: Transfer to a new school and life. (open!)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Aireon chuckled in a good natured tone. He'd been kept up by how stuffy his fellow dorm mates were, and had decided to go down to the common room to think to himself. He hadn't expected some one else to be up.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you," he apologized. "I just needed to get out of my dorm."

He sat down in an armchair in the corner. It was the least expensive one. He didn't like the feeling that the others gave him. They were flashy and showed the pompousness of his house. How he got put in Slytherin he could never figure out.

"Normally, yes. I'd be asleep, but, well, I just felt an urge to get away from the dorm," he replied.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:38 am