Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Avada Kedavra my life. [open]

Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Avada Kedavra my life. [open] Empty Avada Kedavra my life. [open]

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 am

Alessa shrugged. This is the second time she rode the Hogwarts train without a smile on her face. Though, she reckons this time is better than the last. Her father is with her, even though he was absentmindedly.

"Well, look at the time. 15 minutes to 11. You must be going, Ally - I must too. This is your-"

Alessa broke her father off. "But it's still 15 minutes. Why won't we grab Chocolate Frogs for the meantime? It's been a while since we did..."

"Unfortunately, your mother says that your sister's flight will be here in an hour. You know how Muggle transports go."

Here it was again. It's all about her sister - again. She stood there facing her father, poker faced. Shocked that after all this time, it was still her. It was always her.

She grabbed her ticket from her father's grip, took her trolly and went for the platform. She did this while running, and with tears trickling down her eyes. She heard her father call her name but without response she ran towards the platform solid wall and left all her misery.

She immediately went for the train and looked for an empty compartment - obviously. She saw one and she went in hurriedly.

She sat with her arms crossed. She pouted.

That will be the last time that I'll be tolerating anything from father - ever again.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Avada Kedavra my life. [open] Empty Re: Avada Kedavra my life. [open]

Post by Sel Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 am

Iris, who was already riding the train, came out from her compartment and went looking for someone to talk to. Tired of sitting alone and waiting. That wouldn't be bad. She thought. And there it was, from another compartment, a girl close to her age and kind of lonely. She knocked on the glass door, waved and smiled at her. She tried to look concerned. She took a deep breath and that fogged the glass. Don't be embarrassed. Just be true to yourself.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 am

Alessa saw a girl knock on her compartment's glass door. At first, she thought that the girl might be lost - nobody's ever thought of talking to her before. But it seems like she was there intentionally. She seems friendly, Alessa thought. And with that, she smiled back and motioned her hand that says "Come in,".

She smiled weakly - but Alessa tried to hide the fact that she is. "Hi," she said with a generous smile., "please, don't be shy. I don't bite."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 pm

"Uhm, hi. I kind of need someone to talk to. My compartment is over there and I feel bored." She gestured. "And I saw you, do you have any problem bothering you?" She walked in and gazed at the girl with her round concerned black eyes.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Alessa chuckled. "Well, I'm always here to listen. As a friend, as a mother, as a nanny - I've done that to my friends back in the Muggle world. They don't do as much as I, but I guess no one else can I understand what I feel. But I understand," she said while arranging her books inside her satchel. "My problem's nothing serious - I'm used to it, anyway. Father and mum is just too... gullible, you know? And it's like they don't have time for me anymore. It's always my sister here and my sister there. It's been like that since 6. I guess they find her more entertaining... but whatever, I mean being me is better than being my sister. We're twins, you see, but people can easily differentiate me from Nadine. She's the one with the looks and style and boys and I'm the one with... this," she said while gesturing herself. "No matter what I do, I'm just not enough. And that sucks, because I'm their own child, and yet..."

She stopped, and shook her head in dismay. "I've been chattering, haven't I? Well, enough about me. What about you? Can I help?"

She looked at the girl. "I'm Alessa by the way - it's my second year here. You?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:57 am

"No not really. I like it. And I get it. Well, I haven't been there yet. I never had a sibling. I always wanted a younger one. But you're still lucky though." She walked by the couch and began to sit on the other side - facing Alessa, feeling comfortable already. "Then what happened before you were six? Was it better? Iris Frances. Second year too. Slytherin. You?" She liked Alessa. She was really nice and that was the type of friend she wanted. Like a sister actually. She made a soft laugh and curled her lips.

Avada Kedavra my life. [open] Empty Avada Kedavra my life

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 am

(Do you mind me joining you?)
    Alexis was bored. So she snapped shut her defense book and stood up to find some friends.
    A few compartments later she found the people she was looking for.
    She slid the door open, 'Hey Alessa, Iris, how are you?'
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 am

"Well..." she said, rummaging though her memories. "Since we were born, Nadine and I were really, really close. You can't tear us apart - it's like we actually liked each other..."

Alessa looked at the compartment window and laughed. "Amazing how it all changed with kindergarten. I don't really know what happened - it was our first day of Muggle school. And for some reason, our teachers separated me from my twin. I made friends, and... I guess she didn't She thought making friends with Muggles is a sign of treachery. I don't really think so - my family, a line of Slytherins, should despise Muggles but really, what's so wrong about them? They're so... fascinating."

She looked at her cat, still sleeping dreamily. "But my sister... She hates them. She got mad at me, and told my parents, and I guess they felt the same way, too. They don't like socializing with Muggles. And then after that incident, I decided to call Grandma Bella and told her to live in the manor instead. She did, and she brought her son with her too. Uncle Marcus is very kind - he's a Slytherin as well, but he likes Muggles. Grandma Bella likes Muggles. Though, her husband, Grandpa Scar, hates them - and so they divorced when father and Uncle were 9, leaving my dad with Grandpa and Uncle Marcus with Granny. But then Grandpa died... so father had no choice but to live with Granny."

She sighed. Her aura started to feel sad. "Everything was okay until my first year at Hogwarts came. During my second term... Granny died. And during her burial, my Uncle fled. And then everything broke into shattered little pieces."

"So I'm stuck with a twin who changed a lot just for the sake of making me feel low. She's studying in Beauxbatons, because she reckons all the wonderful people study there. Ugh, I cannot even. And with parents who don't even care for me as much. I just... UGH!"

Alessa, with her hands flailing in frustration, got distracted as another girl knocked and opened the compartment door. Alexis, the girl she met by the lake, joined them. "Hi Alexis! I'm fine, thanks. You? Sit down, don't be shy!"

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 am

Alexis grinned and sat opposite to them. But...
    'Um Alessa, you look a bit sad. Any problem? You can tell me, you know, if you don't want to keep it private, that is.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:03 pm

"Oh, no, it's nothing personal, really. It's the same old thing, over and over again. Family issues," she said with a simple gesture that simply means 'oh well'. "It's about my sister again, and my parents tailing around her grip. I just don't get it. That's why I'm glad I'm back to Hogwarts. It's the only home I've got, now that Grandma and Uncle are gone. But enough about me - how are your summer?" she asked Alexis and Iris.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:12 pm

'Well, mine aren't that different. My family are not much different, you know. The only difference is that, none of us has time for each other. So I spent my summer reading, sketching, spending time with my Julius-' Alexis scratched her owl behind his ear,'you get the picture.'
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:52 am

"Ah," she said with a nod, "I did the same thing, too. I've been locking myself inside our library, occasionally visiting Diagon Alley for books and food, but I've never talked to my parents nor to my sister ever since that incident. If they want to play immaturely, then immaturely it is."

She shrugged, crossed her arms and pouted. "But don't get me wrong," she sighed. "I do miss talking to them. But... I did nothing wrong. They should be the one apologizing, not me. And I never get to talk to them properly. Never."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 am

Iris noticed Alexis, the one she met also at the lake. What a coincidence, she thought. Ah well, I must make the most out of it. She was pretty delighted to reunite with them. "Hi Alexis! Nice meeting you here. Join us whenever you want to. Absolutely not a problem." She turned to Alessa. "Well, same summer actually. Watch muggle movies and plays, read, write, and spend time with Vee." She smoothed her cat's thick white fur and continued on the talking. "Yeah, family issues. I believe you already talked about that." She faced Alexis and back to Alessa. "I love muggles. They're so, like you said, fascinating in a way you can't explain. I think there is no problem with that. Why are they so...? I will never get it. My parents even like me liking them. They're even the ones who brought me there in the first place. And my mom is a muggle. That makes me half a wizard." She became more confused. "The thing is, they bring you to the muggle world, then treat you like that for befriending muggles. Ugh. Stupid." She paused and took a deep breath, controlling her temper because of annoyance. But after awhile, she's back to normal and agreed with the other topic. The more positive one. "Yes, Hogwarts is home away from home. I definitely agree with that." She fully smiled.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 am

Alexis notices Iris' pet Vee, 'Wow, your pet is so adorable. Is it a 'he' or a 'she'?' She scratched behind Vee's ear a little.
    'I find the muggles quite interesting. Sure, they lack our magic, but they do a commendable job with there brain. They don't have anything we don't. Yet they manage fairly well from what I've seen, well, apart from healing.'

Last edited by Alexis Hope on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:41 am

Iris was really delighted with the compliment of her cat from Alexis. She replied when asked about the gender and laughed a little. "Oh, she. Thanks. I love cats. Your owl is adorable too. Yeah, I've been a muggle. Before I knew all about this wizarding thing. I've done what they usually do and got used to it. No magic. I've always wondered how I did that all without it. It was hard now." She chuckled and patted Alexis's owl. "What's his or her name?"

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:50 am

'His name is Julius, the eagle owl.' Alexis gave a childish grin. 'He looks adorable, but he can be a vicious little thing. He scratched me, the first week I bought him.' She showed them a scar at the back of her palm. 'But we bonded after the incident. And now he is really really protective of me.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 am

Alessa sighed. Though she was glad that her friends understand her, the bad still shadows the good. It's been always like that. "I know," she said, facing Iris. "I guess they were too busy for us that they decided to let us spend our time inside a Muggle school. And the feud between Muggles and Magical folks right now... I just want it to stop. There's already a lot of bad things going around this world - we don't need any more trouble."

"Yes, Muggles are smart indeed. I have a Muggle friend, and she's very intelligent and wise. I reckon she'd be sorted into Ravenclaw if ever she's a witch."

She looked at Iris again. "So you actually lived without magic? You spent your childhood not knowing you were a witch? How?" she asked with utmost curiosity. "My first memory as a witch was my Granny training me to ride a broomstick. I don't know if I could have survived if I were you."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 am

"That's an experience. First impression never lasts at all. What's it like to get a scratch from an owl? I never had one. Not from any animal actually. This would be my first time to have a pet as a requirement at Hogwarts. Well I guess my father was too protective when we went looking for one. I think Vee and I are meant to be. She's so quiet and playful. That's my type, just like me." She joked around, laughing with Alexis.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:04 am

Iris now faced Alessa, too eager to explain her past life. She don't want the muggle and wizards topic to continue one. It's just too much. And she's only annoyed with that. "My parents told me a year before I went to Hogwarts. I got all excited and giggly about it. Believing the stories that were once told to me. That they all exist. But when I was still five, my mother told me that someday I'll now everything about myself. Who I really am. I remembered it because then, it makes no sense to me. And I asked all about those princesses and evil witches becoming real. I even said 'evil' witches then. So innocent." She never forgot to smile because of that memory. "I think you will not survive at all because you're used to magic ever since. I think my parents disciplined me and made me notice the muggle world so I won't forget all about it. All those memories. The lessons it taught me to be what I am now."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:25 am

'You are right' Alexis told Iris 'our experiences shape up the person we become. It's rather shortsighted of anyone who underestimates muggles. I don't know about ten years, but I think I can spend a few days in the muggle world. My father is a muggle born wizard. So he taught me some of the muggles things, like driving, shooting, cooking in muggle way, stuff like that.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 am

Alessa was unconsciously smiling while Iris did her story telling. "I'm kind of jealous of you now," she said while chuckling. "I wish my parents were more like yours. Aware of what's really happening. I don't really know why they hate Muggles - I guess them being being over-confident about the Slytherin blood inside us, they tend to forget to care for others. If Nadine - my twin - would study here, I'd bet anything that she'd be the 'queen on slytherin'." Alessa mocked the last three words.

She sighed. "I want to change the reputation of my father. My family. I reckon there will be Orders in Hogwarts, soon. I think I'll go for Protectores Mundi. How about you?" she asked Iris and Alexis. "That is, if it's okay for me to know. If it isn't, I understand."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 am

'Yes me too. Because, that's what I believe in.' Alexis said, determined.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:05 am

Iris was amused by their replies, and didn't hesitate to answer back. "I guess there's always a reason why families are like that. Let's just hope we can understand soon." She replied to Alessa with a smile. "Too obvious. Protectores. I don't have to be torn in two worlds. That's the only choice." She put her cat on her lap and patted it continuously, waiting for the silence to shut down.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 am

Alexis opened her mouth to say something, but she noticed the train was pulling into Hogsmead.
    'Hey, look! We're here!' She stood up, almost bouncing with excitement.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:59 am

Iris turned quickly to Alexis and at the window. She was surprised by the sudden feel of excitement. But she was excited too. Here she is now at her second home. She wondered how time flew so fast. She stood up and cheered with Alexis. "Hurray! I'm really excited for second year. Hope to see you in classes!" She smiled wide and carried Vee and shoved her backpack at her back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:12 pm