Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph Empty A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Sternly instructing Asric to seat himself at the kitchen counter, Sophia went to retrieve the firewhiskey from the cabinet. At first, she grabbed only one glass, but after a moment, she took another as well. One drink couldn't hurt anything. Besides, it was almost cruel to let a man drink alone.

As long as she limited herself to one glass, she should be fine.

Returning to his side, she poured a measure of the alcohol into each glass before offering him one.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph Empty Re: A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:12 pm

He sat down as requested and rested his elbows on the bar with his head in his hands. Today had been a long day and he'd rather it all just end, and a good old drink was the best way to end it. He looked up at the sound of her return and gratefully took the glass. "Thank you." He smiled before downing the drink in one.

"Wow i needed that." He said picking the bottle of firewhiskey up to refill his glass. "I didn't think you drunk?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he down that glass as quickly as the one before.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Sophia smiled indulgently at him. "I don't drink much," she corrected, taking a small swallow. She grimaced and coughed slightly. "Or often. Merlin, I forgot how strong this stuff is!" She laughed at her own reaction, wrinkling her nose a bit.

"Thought you might like someone to drink with, but I just might rethink that."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 pm

He laughed, just letting go of all emotions. "Maybe you should start on something a little lighter." He smirked. "I don't mind if you drink or not, your company is enough for me." He smiled refilling his glass to down and refill again, he just wanted to get drunk and forget today.

"I think i have some wine in the cupboard if you want that." He said pointing to the drinks cupboard whilst filling the glass once more.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:36 pm

"Perhaps wine would be better," Sophia agreed with another laugh. Leaving her half-full tumbler of firewhiskey on the counter, she went to get a bottle of said wine and a wine glass to put it in. Pouring herself a glass, she took a sip and nodded. "Aye, much better.

"Y'know," she said thoughtfully, "yeh could probably host one hell of a ceilidh with all that kergo yeh have. An' I know for a fact that isnae your entire stock." She indicated the liquor cabinet. "I've dain a bit of snoopin', you'll recall."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:45 pm

He smiled ans watched as she went to the cupboard to get the wine. "Wine just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I need the strong stuff." He shrugged downing his drink.

He laughed. "Thanks you should see the cellar, its got shelves full of the stuff." He smirked. "Oh really? What else did you see when you went snooping?" He asked, he had nothing to hide or so he thought but who knows maybe she found something she shouldn't. He smiled, she was quickly becoming drunk, her accent was a huge give away.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Finishing her glass, Sophia deliberated a long moment before pouring herself a bit more. It was rather nice wine, after all, and it had been some time since she'd had any.

She shot him a flirtatious grin. "Well..." she drawled playfully, "Ah havenae found anythin' of an incriminatin' nature, if that's whit you're gettin' at. Though, Ah must say - firewhiskey in the bathroom? Really?" She giggled, apparently greatly amused by the idea.

Propping her chin in her palm, Sophia gazed intently at him. "Och, but ye really are a bonnie man. Ah'd reckon half the girls at th' school hae crushes on ye."

Last edited by Sophia Wyse on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:25 pm

He laughed. "What? You've never had a drink in the bath? Shocking Soph, truly shocking. You should try it." He smirked downing his glass. "I'll have to show you how its done sometime." He smiled giving her a little wink.

He laughed again. "If i had half the amount of girls after me as you had guys... wow that would be scary." He laughed picking up her hand to bring it to his lips. "You know, i don't know what i would have done if you didn't show up for that interview. I kept telling myself i'd take you out for dinner sooner or later." He smiled clumzily pouring himself another glass whilst looking at her.

"First impressions are everything and you definitely impressed me." He smiled downing the glass in one.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:45 pm

"Indeed, ye shall have tae," she smirked back.

Taking another drink, she set her glass down and waved her hand in the air. "Och, Ah know. Ah really cannae see whit they're all gawkin' at - Ah'm rather ordinary, arenae Ah? It make nae sense." Her words were starting to slur a bit, and that in combination with her brogue was making her a bit difficult to understand.

She slid off her own stool, moving to lean with her back against the counter and her hip touching his leg. There wasn't much room left between them.

"Ah know," Sophia said, a seductive smile curving her lips. "Ah saw th' way ye looked at me when ye thought Ah wooldnae notice. Frae most men, Ah wooldnae hae given it a second thooght, but frae ye... Ah found it quite flatterin'." She stood straighter, the result being that there was even less space separating them, her face inches from his own. Her hand rested on his leg, sliding up his thigh as she leaned forward to murmur in his ear. "Quite flatterin', indeed."

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 pm

He gave her a little wink. "Oh i look forward to it."

"You... are not... ordinary." He said waving his glass a little with his hand so some of the whiskey spilled out. "Oopsy daisey." He laughed before waving it off, he would get it later or pan would if he didn't. "You..." He said pointing at her with his glass hand, spilling yet more whiskey. "Are beautiful, the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. I gave up you know... looking for a woman. I was going to dedicate my life too the hunt like hunter but i found you." He smiled.

He smirked and let his glass rest on the table. "Really?" He smirked turning his head to meet hers. "Then kiss me." He said pulling on the front of her shirt to pull her closer, all the while keeping eye contact with her so he could test her reactions.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Sophia laughed. "You're spillin' a' place. Men an' bairns - always sae messy," she teased.

"Am Ah? Th' most beautiful ye've seen? Ah'm inclined tae believe ye, kin' sir."

She held his gaze. With a smirk, she put a hand around the back of his neck, threading her fingers through his hair as she pressed her lips to his. Her lips were soft and supple even while they were insistent and demanding. Sophia pressed her body against his, so that nothing but their two layers of clothing separated them.

Still too far. She let out a frustrated growl.

Sophia pulled back slightly, but only enough to allow her hands to start working at the buttons on his shirt. "Ah donnae know about ye," she murmured huskily, "but Ah'm startin' tae think we're a bit..." She gave a meaningful pause, allowing her lips to caress the final word, "overdressed."

Last edited by Sophia Wyse on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 pm

He smiled. "I'll have you know... i am a verry... tidy man." He smiled downing his drink before slamming the glass onto the bar. "When sober." He smirked laying his head on his arms on the bar.

He nodded and chuckled. "I love a girl that can do that." He smirked, far too many girls played the modest card and it did get a little annoying at times. He lifted his head and opened his eyes wide to make him more awake, drinking often made him tired. He sighed happily and wrapped his arms around her waist holding her against him and kissed her back. His kiss showing the intensity of his feelings.

He let her pull back slightly disappointed until she spoke. He nodded. "Way over dressed." He smirked ignoring the buttons on his shirt and pulled it over his head. "Sorry i got impatient." He smirked moving to undo her own buttons.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Sophia trailed her hands over the planes of his chest with great appreciation. She leaned in to trail kisses along his jawline, impeding his progress with her buttons. The last one never did get unbuttoned, as it was torn off instead when Sophia impatiently shrugged the blouse off her shoulders and tossed it aside.

Her black bra complemented her olive skin, and the snug-fitting jeans she wore rode low on her hips. Slender fingers ghosted across his skin until the found the front of his pants, where they moved to work at his belt.

"Patience is overrated," she declared in a sultry tone.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 am

He smiled and directed her lips back to his so he could carry on undoing her shirt but there was no need. She had already taken it off. He slid his fingers up along her back up to her bra and undid the back with a satisfying twang. He took a step back and admired her for a second before allowing his hand to cup one of her breasts and moving his lips to hungrily kiss hers.

He glanced down at her hands and gently placed his hand on them to stop her. "Hold that thought." He smirked before apparating them both to his bedroom where his king sized bed waited for them.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 am

The next morning...

Sophia opened her eyes only to scrunch them shut again with a groan. Why was the world so bloody bright? Her head was throbbing. What happened..?

Her eyes flew open as the events of the previous evening returned in a rush. "Bloody hell!" she moaned. Too bright! She turned her face against the object her head was resting upon - which happened to be Ric's shoulder. Her head hurt too much for her to be properly mortified. Certainly not enough to try opening her eyes again. Nonetheless, her cheeks flushed crimson.

'Temptress Soph' (as her best friend called her drunken self). She had let Temptress Soph out. So much for not letting Ric have a demonstration.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:35 am

He sighed in his sleep and made to rub his eyes with his hand when he found himself blocked. He slowly opened his eyes and glanced down at his chest to find Sophia. He smiled a little before using his spare hand to rub his eyes. "Morning." He smiled tracing circles on her hip with his thumb.

"I don't know about you but my head is pounding." He moaned rubbing his forehead. "How are you?" He asked, he didn't remember a lot from the night before but it looked as if they had a good night.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 am

Sophia couldn't help but smile. "Good morning," she murmured. She chanced a look up at him. The world was still too bright.

She groaned. "My head is killing me," the woman said with a rueful chuckle. "I think I shall live, though." She could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest. Headache aside, it was not an unpleasant way to wake up. She snuggled closer to him, eyes shut once more.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 am

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist as he closed his eyes. "Well i could definitely get used to this... not the head ache that has to go." He said leaning over to his bedside cabinet where he found too potions. "Here drink this, believe me it helps." He said pulling the stopper out and down his in seconds.

"Ugh works but tastes nasty." He said his face screwed up in disgust. "I'd ask what you want for breakfast but if you're feeling like me then you wont be wanting any. Maybe in an hour or two." He said laying back down and closing his eyes, waiting for the potion to kick in.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:52 am

"So could I," Sophia murmured shyly. She took the potion gratefully, grimacing a bit at the taste.

"Ulgh. Food. No," she agreed fervently. "Blegh."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:56 am

"Well you are always welcome to share my room, the guest room bed cant be that comfy." He said glad that the potion was now beginning to take effect. "Oh good, im glad it was one of the quick acting potions. Pans known for getting the slow ones." He said rubbing his eyes to wake himself up. Usually when he woke up he was up and ready to exercise within 10 minutes but already he'd spent five minutes still laid in bed.

"So you have any plans for today?" He asked trying to piece together the night before, it was all just too blurring.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 am

Sophia, too, was glad the potion was quick acting. Already feeling much better, she propped herself on an elbow, turning to gaze down at him. With her free hand, she traced her fingers across his brow and down along his jaw, simply admiring him for a moment.

"No plans for today. Yourself?" She studied his expression.

"How much... How much do ye remember?" she asked curiously.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:44 pm

He smiled and took her hand and kissed it. "Well i have a meeting with the minister, apparently there's a man out there causing too much trouble and the aurors have no leads. I guess he wants me to track him down for them." He shrugged.

He sighed. "Then i have an order meeting to make sure we are teaching our apprentices right. After that im all yours... promise." He smiled leaning forward to place his lips onto hers.

He thought about it for a second and turned to look at her. "Not a lot, a lot of it is a blur. What about you? Mostly i just remember wanting to get so drunk i couldn't think anymore."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:21 am

"Always in such high demand," Sophia teased. She smiled warmly at him. "I shall hold you to that," she promised.

Sophia kept her expression unchanged as he turned her query back on her. She remembered everything; every touch and caress, each fevered kissed, her name on his lips, telling him 'I love you' and meaning it with all her heart... The only details forgotten were those that had been eclipsed by others. Though drunkenness had led to what had happened between them, the night had meant a lot to Sophia, more than she might have imagined.

"Oh, ye know," she said lightly, "bits an' pieces." She laid her head back on his chest, trying not to feel the irrational sting of hurt and disappointment that he couldn't remember. It wasn't Ric's fault, after all - a lot of people didn't remember things that took place while they were drunk. If anything, it was a bit of an oddity that she did.

She traced little circles along his collarbone with her finger. "Classes start back up tomorrow," she remarked. "Seems that breaks pass far too quickly."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:15 am

He smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear. "I plan on changing that very soon. It's about time i started settling down, the hectic life just isn't for me anymore." He shrugged. "I'll give some of the jobs to Hunter, that man has married himself to the job." He smirked, it was always going to be him that did that. He loved hunting more than life its self. "Please do, gives me something to work for." He smirked giving her a wink.

He sensed her feeling and frowned. "Im sorry, i know last night was the best night of my life i remember that much. But drink messes with my head probably more than it should." He said gently stroking back her hair. "That's why i can no longer drink, ive got periods in the past few months that i cant remember to save my life. I shouldn't be having that." He said lifting his spare arm up to lay his head on his hand.

He sighed and closed his eyes. "And the peace is over. I think i've split up enough fights this year to last me for a while. I don't know what it is with these kids, i though Hogwarts was meant to be the peace school its like being back at Durmstrang all over again." He said looking up at the ceiling, he had many memories from that school.

"Yeah they do, especially when you want moments like this to last forever. Never would i have thought we'd be here now." He smiled.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:51 am

Sophia placed a spontaneous kiss on Ric's cheek, a pleased grin gracing her features. His decision just made her feel giddy, even if she couldn't put into words just why that was.

"It's quite alright," she reassured. "Though, I think I shall avoid drinking, as well. I'm certain I made quite a spectacle of myself." She laughed. "We have many more memories to make."

"Have there been that many?" Sophia asked in surprise. "I suppose I haven't heard about all of them."

She smiled back at him. "Nor I. Ah, but I would stop time here, if I could."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:00 am