Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph - Page 2 Empty Re: A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:09 am

He smiled and led her lips to his, now this he did remember. He couldn't forget that even if he tried, he could remember now how he felt and he'd never felt like that before. It was all strange and new for him.

He nodded. "Many more great memories starting from now because this is definitely going in my ten five, just waking up with you in my arms. It's like a dream." He said gently poking her on the nose. "Which is apparently real, well you feel real." He smirked.

"A few yes two of those have contained my own apprentice." He said ruffling the back of his hair with his hand. "Nothing i can't handle though, none of them seem to like the idea of facing me instead." He smiled. "I don't see why not i mean if they are good enough to fight in the first place they are good enough to fight me. But apparently not." He shrugged.

"I need a philosophers stone, that should buy us some time." He smiled. "Life is after all too short."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph - Page 2 Empty Re: A Drink Not to Forget | Ric/Soph

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:26 am

A thrill surged through her as her lips met his. Sophia imagined that years could pass and she would never lose that sensation when kissing him.

"Aye, I am quite real, indeed," Sophia agreed with a grin. "But real dreams are always the best.

"Really? A bit of a hot-tempered boy, then?" She hummed thoughtfully. "I could imagine an apprentice of yours having such a temperament, though, you yourself don't seem to. Being headmaster alone would make you seem intimidating to a student, I'd imagine. I wouldn't want to fight with you, either."

Sophia kissed him again, on the lips, in no rush to break the contact. "Much too short," she whispered. "Alas, since we cannot make time stand still and we lack a philosopher's stone, it is probably time that we got out of bed for the day."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:56 am

He smiled and placed a finger under her chin. "Well im glad your real cause that makes this possible." He said kissing her again. He just couldn't get over the fact that she was here and he never wanted this moment to end. But sadly it had to, work called. "You can say that again." H~e said dropping his head back onto the pillow.

He nodded. "Certainly seems like it but its nothing i can't squash out of him. He's still young and its easier to change at such a young age. Oh i do im just very good at hiding it. There are two sides to me, the side that is happy go lucky and then the side that hunts. They are two different mind frames that i can just from quite easily when needed." He explained. "Well it stops them from fighting none the less so it works out fine."

"No." He sulked pulling the covers over his head. "I don't want to work." He sulked doing a great imitation of a kid not wanting to go to school. He sighed and threw the covers away from him and dived out of bed. "Right im up..." He said ruffling the back of his hair. "... getting dressed." He said as he looked around the room for where his clothes were.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:18 am

Sophia laughed at his antics. "Spent a wee bit too much time around the children, have we?" she teased. "Or are yeh just a child at heart?"

She sat up on the edge of the bed, the sheet drawn over her more out of habit than the need for modesty. Sophia had never really been the bashful sort. As Ric went about getting dressed, she watched in appreciation. "Aye, a bonnie man, indeed," she echoed her own words from the night before.

Her pants and knickers appeared to be the only garments of hers in the room and Sophia kind of hoped Pan hadn't been out to retrieve the rest of them from the kitchen. Pushing the sheet aside, Sophia rose, stooping briefly to grab her clothing articles. The woman paused to give Asric a brief kiss.

"I'm off to find my own clothes," she stated with a small smirk.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 am

He chuckled. "A little bit off both." He smiled. "You have to learn to be a kid to really understand them you know? It helps me to be less serious all the time, after all, all work and no play makes a very dull Asric." He said dragging through his clothes in his wardbrobe looking for the right suit to wear for today.

He smirked and turned to give her a wink.

He kissed her back and pulled her back in for another, the first just wasn't quite long enough for him. "You know i rather hate clothes now for concealing you from me. I do prefer you without your clothes, you know I might just accidently order Pan to burn them all." He smirked giving her another cheeky wink.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:46 am

She slapped him lightly on the chest, grinning impishly. "You do that and I shall make you replace them, headmaster," she promised. "Though, you're not so bad without clothes, yourself."

Opening the door, Sophia gave Asric a parting smirk before making her way up the hall to the guest room where some of her clothes were kept (the rest were in her quarters). As she went about getting ready for the day, she hummed contentedly to herself.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 am

He smiled. "I'll be buying you a lot of clothes then, because i just love ripping you out of them." He smirked pulling out a shirt and a pair of trousers he could wear. The shirt already being ironed to how he liked it, he would have to start treating Pan more because she really was a good elf.

Once he was dressed he moved out of his room and out onto the landing. "Pan!" He shouted and was instantly greeted by the elves huge smile. "Oh hey." He smiled. "I need you to go to the shop for me and buy in the essentials, maybe more pasta and salad for Soph." He said pulling out a money bag and handing it to the elf. "Why don't you buy a new book for yourself whilst you're at it?" He smiled patting the elf on the head before going to find Sophia.

"I'm afraid i have to go now." He frowned glancing down at his watch. "I shall see you when i return." He said giving her a quick kiss on the head. "Ghost?" He said seconds before the wolf came round the corner. "Love you." He said before placing a hand on ghosts head and apparating them both away to the ministry.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:29 am

Sophia smiled at him. "I understand. I shall see you later.

"And I, you," she murmured as Asric disapparated away. A warmth flooded her being and she couldn't help but smile to herself. Grabbing a book, she made her way outside, intent on reading outside at the lake shore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:34 am