Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Another Typical Night | Open

Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Another Typical Night | Open Empty Another Typical Night | Open

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 am

Lainey wiped down the recently vacated section of bar before going over to refill the glass of the man seated closest to the door.

"Hey, Lainey?" her coworker asked. "Mind getting the tables in the back, this time?"

"Nah," Lainey said. "I've got it." She shot a quick grin, then grabbed an empty tray and wash rag. She then made her way to the back of the pub to clear the tables there, humming idly along with the song on the radio.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Another Typical Night | Open Empty Re: Another Typical Night | Open

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:37 am

As October wakled down the street her face stained with tears she entered the nearest pub that was opened "The Jug and the Bottle" she made her way up to the bar, and sat down on one of the chairs. She wiped her tears and waited patiently for someone to take her order.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Lainey returned to the bar with a tray full of dirty dishes. Putting them in the proper place to be washed, the redhead turned to see who was in need of service. Her coworker was tied up in a conversation with their too-chatty regular, but most people seemed to be pretty much covered for the moment. She did set another ale in front of one of their other regulars - Broody Ben, Lainey called him - before turning to the girl who had arrived since she'd gone to clear tables.

"What can I do for you, hun?" Lainey asked, putting on an empathetic tone as she noticed how upset the girl looked. If she asked for anything alcoholic, she was I.D.ing her, though.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm

October looked up when she heard someone speak to her.

"A firewhisky, and here is my I.D." She said knowing that she would be asked that. After giving her the I.D. October went back in to deep thought, but she was once again interrupted.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Lainey glanced at the I.D. before putting it back on the counter and sliding it back towards the girl. Firewhiskey? she thought. What the heck is firewhiskey? Some new drink?

"First of all," she said kindly, "we don't have anything called... firewhiskey. Second, at your age, I can't sell you anything with alcohol. Sorry."

October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:04 am

"Huh?"

'Oh right this is a muggle pub' October thought.

"Um.. Right sorry about that. Can I get some soda?" She said looking back at the girl.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:43 am

Lainey hid her amusement. "What kind?" she asked. "A cola? Sprite?"

She got out a glass and filled it with ice.

"So, what brings you to a place like this?" Lainey inquired casually as she handed over the glass.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:03 am

"A cola please." October said, "Why I came here, just had to clear my head, been having family problems?" October said answering the girls second question.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:05 am

Lainey filled the glass with the requested beverage and slid it over to the girl. "Ah, I see," she said with a nod. "Family problems tend to happen a lot, unfortunately." Her green eyes became just a bit wistful and she looked away.

"You don't know how lucky you are to have family problems," Lainey murmured to herself.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:42 am

October looked up at her, obviously hearing her muttering to herself.

"I'm sorry. I don't have a family either. Well not technically." October said taking the hint that the girl didn't have a family.

October's family had died, when she was only 3, by group of death eaters. When she was 5, she was adopted by a family, finding out that it was the same couple who killed her parents.

October tried to leave, the house, only to be threatened by her "father" that if she left then he would kill her closest friends. Of course October wouldn't want that to happen, so she stayed.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:42 am

Aurelia walked into the Jug and Bottle and she sighed softly, her lab coat still worn around her shoulders and her expression looking more than slightly frazzled, she smiled at the bartender and placed five pounds on the bar, looking around as she did so and eyes widening as she spotted someone that she knew, who was in fact the bartender.

"Lainey, forgive me, my brain is a little muddled right now, would you mind?"

She gestured at the money

"Pint of Guinness please."

Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Lainey made a small, noncommittal sound. If the girl wanted to speak more, she would; if she didn't, she wouldn't. Simple enough, really.

She waved off Shadow's apology. "It's fine. You work hard." She filled a pint and handed it over in exchange for the money. "Anything else today, Shadow?"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Aurelia smiled softly and she looked eagerly on as Lainey drew the pint for her, it was if she had been starved of air by not drinking.

"Ah I've worked behind a bar, that's harder work than what I do for sure, thanks for that."

She grinned taking the pint and sipping it softly.

"I'm so lady like."

Aurelia chuckled and nodded her head, she planned to get fairly hammered tonight and it was just unfortunate it had to happen where Lainey could see her make an ass out of herself.

"Oh yes, not right now though, but I'll be needing the vodka later on."
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:06 am

Lainey smiled appreciatively at Shadow, then gave a short laugh. "Believe me, I've seen worse," she remarked. The redhead nodded. "Alright, let me know when you're ready for it."

She turned to the girl, giving her a kind smile. "Let me know if there's anything else I can get for you, okay?"

Lainey hurried off to the opposite end of the bar as another patron took a seat.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:47 am

October looked at the new girl that just entered, she watched as the two ladies interacted with each other. When the girl behind the bar went to a new costumer, October looked at the girl beside her, "Hi I'm October."

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Aurelia grinned, it was a little weird being served by someone that she knew, she almost wanted them to crack open a bottle of beer with her but of course that wouldn't have been allowed while they were on duty, looking into her beer like it held the answers to the problems in the solution she developed Aurelia sighed.

"Thanks Lainey, I'll be sure to ask you for copius bottles of alcohol during the evening, just don't cut me off okay?"

Grinning she turned, slightly shocked to the young lady next to her. Who looked about 12. What was she doing here on her own at like...8 at night?

"Uhm...hi...I'm Aurelia but people call me Shadow."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:52 pm