Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Night Owl {Open!}

Aubrey Brandt
    Aubrey Brandt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Night Owl {Open!} Empty Night Owl {Open!}

Post by Aubrey Brandt Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm

The common room was quiet, the sofas empty and the tables unused.
    However, curled in one of the large armchairs by the fire, there was a small black silhouette speckled with color where the light from the fire touched an arm, a leg, a cheek.

Slowly, a second silhouette joined the first, scaling the arm of the chair and then draping itself over the back of the chair, tail swishing idly as the first silhouette reached up to scratch it behind the ears.

"You know, Tibs," Aubrey sighed, her fingers curling in the fur on the scruff of Tibs' neck as she watched the flames behind the grate twist amongst each other. "I think I might be an insomniac,"

This was the third time in as many nights that she simply could not sleep. Her head was too full of thoughts and feelings to let her sleep, and she, quite honestly felt like she was dying.

I wonder how long I can last like this, she mused, crossing her legs under her and then nearly falling out of her chair when she heard something move behind her.

"Who's there?" she demanded, twisting around and reaching around to retrieve her wand from the pocket of her pajama pants.

Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Night Owl {Open!} Empty Re: Night Owl {Open!}

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 am

The large, gray tabby bounded the rest of the way across the room, leaping up onto a narrow section of chair back with a friendly chirrup, greeting the other cat with a curious sniff. Her mistress followed much more sedately, footsteps soft as she walked down the steps.

"There aren't many who can enter the common room, you know," Kendera pointed out. She crossed to the chair and took Raina into her arms, moving herself and her pet to the corner of the sofa.

"Can't sleep?"

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:08 pm