Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Team Four Briefing

Team Four Briefing Empty Team Four Briefing

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Richard sat on the edge of the table, idly playing with a rubic cube he'd confiscated from a student. The cube wasn't difficult to him once he'd completed it once but he enjoyed playing around with it while nervous. It wasn't that he was nervous right now, more that he wasn't used to sending people under the age of 20 in battle. Setting the rubic cube down, Richard sighed a little bit and waited for the team members to show up.

Team Four Briefing Empty Re: Team Four Briefing

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Brionys team was last, and she wondered what exactly they were going to be doing or where they would be attacking, it seemed obvious that the students went for the Professors they trusted, maybe even liked, and this didn't bother her.

Moving into the room she looked cooly at her husband and sat down in front of him, wondering if any others would come into the room with her.
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Team Four Briefing Empty Team Four

Post by Augatha Bones Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Augatha walked in to find Richard and Bryony Romain.
    "Hello everyone. I'm glad with the group I chose." She smiled a friendly smile and waited for the meeting to start.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Briony looked up and smiled briefly as one of the Ministry Workers walked into the room, Augatha, if Briony remembered correctly, at least she had someone of use on her team even if she couldn't be identified she could help with behind the scenes defences as she fought.

"At last another person, I was beginning to think I had scared you all away!"

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Richard smiled a little at Briony. He knew that his wife was a powerful witch, his rival in terms of magical lethality to be sure. And without magic? Without magic he was sure Briony could beat him. It wouldn't be easy but she'd win without a doubt. And Augatha Bones was no push over either, a strong woman in her own right. He handed them a piece of paper with an address on it,

"This is the address of a muggle police station." he told them quietly, "I need you two to level the building and anyone who is a threat. No killing of children or bystanders or anything like that. Just attack the building and kill anyone who fights back. Once that's done, or when they bring in reinforcements, you back out as fast as possible. It's a hit and run job."

(OOC - You can make the thread here - https://hogwartsregenerated.rpg-board.net/f86-streets-of-london)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Briony looked at the peice of paper and she grinned hitting a muggle police station? That was dangerous and it was risky but boy was it going to be fun and she even pouted a little when Richard told her to just go in, do it, then get out.

"You ruin all my fun love...I wanted to kill a few more police officers but oh well...let's have some fun with this."

Winking up at her partner for this task Briony stood up and smoothed out her coat.

"Shall we?"
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Team Four Briefing Empty Team Four Briefing

Post by Augatha Bones Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Augatha took the adress from Briony and smirked. A Police Station, a fair challenge for a first asignment. She nodded at Briony, 'Sure, let's have fun.'
    The challenge made her feel alive on a new level, doing something complete opposite of what the deputy minister's supposed to do, made her eyes glitter in glee.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:11 pm