Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Team One Briefing

Team One Briefing Empty Team One Briefing

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Richard sat on the edge of the table, idly playing with a rubic cube he'd confiscated from a student. The cube wasn't difficult to him once he'd completed it once but he enjoyed playing around with it while nervous. It wasn't that he was nervous right now, more that he wasn't used to sending people under the age of 20 in battle. Setting the rubic cube down, Richard sighed a little bit and waited for the team members to show up.
    Harriet T Bane
    Harriet T Bane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Team One Briefing Empty Team One Briefing

Post by Harriet T Bane Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 pm

With a small sigh of slight frustration, the witch stepped into the room, doing everything in her power not to convey said frustration. Truth be told, she was actually confused as to what exactly was going on. It wasn't often that she missed out on an important fact, but nevertheless, she didn't know whether she was even on one of the four teams, much less which if she was.
    Richard Romain was across the room from her, with something small and colourful in his hands that she couldn't quite make out in the somewhat dim light. Harriet tugged at the collar of her cloak in an attempt to keep out a draft of cooler air.
    "Excuse me, but you would you mind explaining to me what I should be doing at this point? I'm a bit lost. Should I be in a certain place, seeing as I'm an Order Guard, or is whatever's happen none of my business?" Her voice was calm and even, not expressing any of the irritation she felt towards herself. It certainly wouldn't help any situation, small or large, to announce exactly what she was feeling.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Team One Briefing Empty Re: Team One Briefing

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Arsen glanced at his watch, late again. He walked into the first meeting and gave Richard a nod. "Sorry im late, father issues." He shrugged before taking one of the seats. He was eager to find out where their spot was going to be, he couldn't wait to get out there and begin terrorising those stupid muggles once more.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Richard looked at the only two people who'd joined his team and couldn't help but grit his teeth a little. Arsen was capable, true, and he knew Harriet to be strong as well but it was at least somewhat annoying to have his own team only show up to this team because they had been late. Oh well, time was a-wasting now,

"Glad that the two of you could make it." he told them stiffly before handing them a piece of paper, "We're attacking the muggle world before they get a chance to attack us. And our intelligence tells us that they are going to attack. I need you to be at this address at 11 o'clock tonight. Once there our mission is to destroy the target building and any surrounding it. Mayhem and destruction. Killing is to be kept to a minimum. People being killed isn't as powerful a symbol as destroying buildings. Any questions?"
    Harriet T Bane
    Harriet T Bane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Team One Briefing Empty Team One

Post by Harriet T Bane Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Harriet stood still for a moment, taking this in, then without another word about her former confusion, she nodded. "Understood, sir. Are we to take prisoners, or no?" Her eyes no longer had an annoyed look to them, instead, cool acceptance that this was her new assignment.
    "Also, so that we're clear, we'll destroy this building, but you do want something left, for the muggles to see, correct? Not just a empty hole in the pavement, but smoke, rubble and the whole nine yards?"

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Richard thought about what would make a bigger impact. Seeing a structure you were familiar with burning or simply having it disappear? Perhaps the answer was a bit of both. He smiled a little,

"Here's what we're going to do..." he pointed to the address, "We get there. We burn that building. Just enough so that it's still standing. And every building on that side of the street... we completely destroy. Leave only the target building standing."

(OOC: Go here guys ^^ - https://hogwartsregenerated.rpg-board.net/t2008-attack-the-block-team-1-attack#26680)
    Harriet T Bane
    Harriet T Bane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Team One Briefing Empty Team One

Post by Harriet T Bane Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:56 pm

A legitimate smile graced Harriets features. Not a sadistic one, but an actual smile. "Sounds like a plan. Arrive there, wreak havoc, completely destroy the surrounding buildings, leave the target damaged but standing. Minimal damages to the muggles and make it look impressive." She paused, as though considering something, then shook her head as if to clear it. "Are we dismissed then? If so, then I'd like to get my medical potions in order, in the unlikely event that we need them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:56 am