Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Team Two Briefing

Team Two Briefing Empty Team Two Briefing

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Richard sat on the edge of the table, idly playing with a rubic cube he'd confiscated from a student. The cube wasn't difficult to him once he'd completed it once but he enjoyed playing around with it while nervous. It wasn't that he was nervous right now, more that he wasn't used to sending people under the age of 20 in battle. Setting the rubic cube down, Richard sighed a little bit and waited for the team members to show up.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Team Two Briefing Empty Re: Team Two Briefing

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Asric reentered the room for his team briefing, right now he was just interested in starting but he knew now not to let his emotions get the better of him. He had to lose his brother to find that one out. "Where you placing us Romain?" He asked as he took his seat, he wanted to get planning on the space so he knew exactly how to place his men when they turned up.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:26 am

Damian followed Master Chaos back into the meeting room. This time, he remembered to at least offer a respectful nod to Master Romain.

He was still more present than he had been in days, his blue eyes cold and hard. Once more sitting in the seat beside Asric, Damian turned his full attention to the other professor.
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:54 am

Seth was following right behind Master Chaos and Damian back into the room. Today sucked so bad and he hoped that they would be able to pay back the muggles for what they did to Theo.

Sighing he took he seat after nodding to Professor Romain. It was like a funeral here everyone was so deathly somber.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Archer strolled into a random room, and smirked at her decision. Asric Chaos, not bad.

"Gentlemen." she greeted them with a stiff nod, and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Richard glanced at the group in front of him. They were the biggest group and he was sending them to the job with the least amount of military or police presense. He nodded at Asric,

"Asric is team leader as you all know." he greeted them before sliding an address over to the group, "This is the home of a very influencial muggle government official. He is very important because he is one of the few people who knows how many wizards have defected to the muggle side for one reason or another. Simply put I want you to force him to give you all of the data he has on their numbers and their identities. Once he's done that, kill him."

He paused for a second,

"He has a wife and a baby, barely a month old." he glanced up at them with cold eyes, "If they are harmed I will personally inflict the same damage to you. Do not test me."

(OOC - Make the thread in here - https://hogwartsregenerated.rpg-board.net/f87-muggle-houses)
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:04 pm

He took the piece of paper and nodded. "I've heard of it." He nodded taking the paper and burning it once everyone had read it, a plan was already forming in his mind.

He scowled. "You are forgetting Romain i have a family of my own now. Im not a monster." He said getting to his feet and holding his hand out. "Boy." He said waiting for them to take his hand so they could apparate away. "I shall meet you are the location later on Bree." He said before disappearing with the faintest of cracks.

(OOC https://hogwartsregenerated.rpg-board.net/t2011-attack-of-the-wolves-team-two See you there.)
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:04 am

Damian scowled at the thought that wizards would betray their own to join the likes of muggles. Muggles were scum - born among them or not, Damian had seen it for himself.

He frowned. Hurt a baby? Master Chaos was better than that - besides, a baby couldn't hurt anyone.

Damian took Asric's hand, shooting him a puzzled glance at his statement. A family? Just what had he been missing?
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:14 pm

I barely know how to pick up a baby, yet alone hurt the damn thing. Archer thought to herself.

Not that I would. She added on.

"Archer." she corrected him just as he disapparated.

She smirked and disappeared to the address.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Richard didn't settle his harsh gaze at all at Asric's blunt reply,

"And we all know that's not what I mean." he told the headmaster coldly, "Certain acts usually seens as immoral are commited when a person is blinded by a desire for revenge. Don't think I'm naive enough to believe that you wouldn't think about using the man's family against him, that's insulting."

He watched them disappear before stalking out of the room, disappearing mid-step.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:26 am