Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

My Tears Dry On My Own.

Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

My Tears Dry On My Own. Empty My Tears Dry On My Own.

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Georgie dragged her case into an empty compartment, and even though she knew that there would probably be other people joining her she decided to enjoy the peace and quiet and pulled out a book about magical creatures. She knew that the summer had changed her. She had lost the man who even though she sometimes disliked him, she loved him with all her heart. But he was gone now. And she had let that fact make her a stronger person. Gone was the ditzy girl who hated confrontation, now was the sometime ditzy girl who could fight her ground.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

My Tears Dry On My Own. Empty Re: My Tears Dry On My Own.

Post by Caleb List Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Caleb saw a Gryffindor girl sitting by herself, he opened the door. "Do you mind if i join you" asked Caleb being polite. He saw she had a book. He smiled a little bit.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Georgie gave a smile to the lad. "Yeah sure!" she said with a weak smile. So she didn't seem ignorant she placed her book back into her bag, and turned towards the Slytherin boy. "Your in my year aren't you?" she asked him.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Caleb smiled and took a seat across from her. "If your a third year then yes i am" Caleb chuckled a little bit. "Your in Gryffindor right".
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Georgie laughed a bit, "Yes I am a third year!" she said chuckling. "You are a Slytherin, I think?" she asked him, deciding to ignore the rivalry they were supposed to have.

Last edited by Georgie Vane on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Caleb smiled a little "Yeah but i'm not like most Slytherins. My mom was in Gryffindor she was a Pure blood and my father Slytherin. Some of my friends aren't like most Slytherins either. So tell me a little about you, if you don't mind" Caleb asked trying to get to no her a bit.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 pm

She smiled at the lad, and thinking about the other Slytherins he knew, he realised that he was nothing like them. "I am Georgie, and I guess most people say I am a typical blonde. My mother was a Gryffindor, and my father a Slytherin, my sisters have all been Gryffindor like me, but none of them really act like my father." She took a harsh intake of breath when it came to talking about her dad. "Anything about you then?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Caleb nodded. "You don't seem like a typical blond. My mother is a Pure blood which and was in Gryffindor. My father was in Slytherin and is a Pure blood. My father wants me to be with a Pure blood or a Half blood from Slytherin and my mother wants me to be happy. I want to be with someone that makes me happy. If she is from a different house then she is from a different house. My father really can't tell me what to do, it's my life and i will live it" Caleb sighed a little bit but smiled a little to.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:21 am

Rowen pushed into a compartment and shoved her bag into the overhead. She'd just had a fight with her mother outside. Apparently she couldn't understand why Rowen couldn't just "shut off" her magic. Her mother especially did not understand why she had to go to a school that promoted magic. She wished her Dad was still alive. He was a wizard and he would know what to say to her mother.

"Ugh!" she said in frustration.

She then noticed that she wasn't alone. Across from her sat a boy, a little older than her, and next to her was a girl. Rowen had obviously interrupted them.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you guys. I'm Rowen."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 am

Iris had left her bags at her compartment and was looking for her friends. She came across a cabin and recognized Caleb and saw two other girls she didn't know. . She hadn't actually talked to him but knew him because of Eye. If only she was here now, she thought with a sly smile.

She entered the compartment hoping she wasn't interrupting anything important. "Hey there!" She greeted with a smile. "Mind if I join you guys? I'm Iris, by the way." She grinned.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Rowen turned towards Ivy with a small smile on her face.

"I'm Rowen. These are...um...actually I'm not sure who they are. I'm a first year Hufflepuff. You?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:56 pm