Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson One - Second Years.

Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson One - Second Years. Empty Lesson One - Second Years.

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 am

Andria came in the classroom after taking a brisk walk around the grounds after her first lessons from the younger years started. She walked slowly yet excitedly again as she prepared the seats and the whole room. Always looking forward to teach the once first years and now the grown up second years, still in her mind. She sighed with relief as she finished and waited for her students to arrive.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson One - Second Years. Empty Re: Lesson One - Second Years.

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Jamie walked into the classroom to see only professor Fallen there. Jamie took a seat in the second row to the front. "Good morning professor Fallen" Jamie took a seat and waited for the lesson to begin.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Alex walked into class. "Good morning professor" Alex smiled. Alex took a seat next to Jamie. "Hello again Jamie" Alex said with a small giggle.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Aquila walked into the room with a little less of his usual pep. He had woken up feeling rather crummy, but the boy was never one to give off impressions of discomfort when he could help it.

So he still had a large smile on his face as he slipped into a seat.

"Professor," he nodded at her before giving a grin at the other two girls, "Ladies - I know you all missed me so."

He laughed a little at his own joke as he pulled his things of his bag, taking care not to upset the bandage covering the bite from that stupid book.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:25 am

Andria gave soft laugh at what she was hearing and smiled at her students present. Remembering her past lesson with them, she knew that there was still a student missing. The Ravenclaw girl? Miss Evans. As the Head of the House, she was quite keen in recalling her house members' names as a goal. Sooner, she had memorized all of them.

She walked back from arranging the seats and sat behind her table as she waited patiently than ever before with that air of being excited occurring still.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson One - Second Years. Empty Duelling

Post by Flora Evans Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Flora walked into class with high anticipation. She wanted to be a great duellist. She smiled at the professor with a greeting a took a seat near the front.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Jamie laughed at Aquila. "Yes Aquila I missed you so much over the summer, when I woke up all I could think about was coming back to school to see you" Jamie joked around with Aquila.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:58 am

Andria grinned at her happy students and sighed before finally choosing to get along with the lesson she had planned. She came forward and paced around the room.

"Now. I think all of you are now present. Let's start with I have in mind for you. Who can tell me what the spell Diffindo does, and what are its advantages in a Duel?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 am

Aquila's grin widened as Alex picked up his joke - he so loved when people played along with him.

"Good," he nodded with an impish grin, "as it should be - Flo here felt the same way didn't you?"

He raised his injured hand wincing slightly, "It's the Severing Charm Professor; so it cuts things."

"You could use it to cut things down from around someone - distract or hit them with it..." he trailed off and then gave another little impish grin, "I guess, if you were the type, you could also use it on your opponant, but that's a little..."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 am

Andria turned her gaze at the Ravenclaw boy and gave a shocked look. He was injured. And the lesson is not quite appropriate at all. She apologized for her fault all guiltily,

"Mister Turrow! What in Merlin's beard happened to you? Perhaps you'll get exempted for this activity. Or better, I will just change the lesson for everyone's sake. Please. Do take a seat beside my table and get some rest. If you would like that of course. It's still your choice."

The concerned sisterly voice trembling inside her vocals blew out,

"Was that hand already treated if I may ask? I will bring you up to the hospital wing to cure it more effectively and faster. Let me see, I'll just move on to what Oppugno does. I'll leave that spell for the third years sooner. I do apologize. I should have realized or at least known."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Aquila looked at his hand, as the professor spoke, and then quickly slipped it under the table. It wasn't really that big of a deal.

"It's fine Professor," he said quickly, "just a bit of a scratch." Or a bite, he added to himself. He certainly didn't think he should try and tell his professor that he tried to smuggle in a dragon like that slytherin boy suggested - that would just be foolish; but the truth didn't really get him that much out of trouble either.

Over all it was just best to ignore it.

He thought back to his attempt at healing it earlier and wondered once more at the spell not working. But really it couldn't be that much of a problem. It was a bit from a stupid book. It wasn't something that could kill him.

He'd done much stupider things and inhertied much worse wounds because of it.

Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:00 am

Andria sighed an understood if the boy wouldn't want to tell the rest of the story. Too confidential obviously. And somewhat embarrassing for him because of the cause of the tragedy. She steadied herself and went back in the middle of the class. Ready to have another take on the lesson she had changed. Time was too important then. And yet, even in the midst of distress they should proceed and finish completely.

"What does the Oppugno spell do, class? We'll just discard Diffindo. My apologies. After you have given me the answer, we shall go ahed with the practice activity. I hope everyone will do and be fine. Can I entrust you with that?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Aquila felt some relief as the professor did not push his explanation. He really didn't feel the need to go into it - the bite would heal after all.

He waited a few moment to see if anyone else would answer before putting up his hand - the non-injured one this time - again.

"It causes whatever you cast the spell on to attack someone of your choosing," Aquila responded. He knew that one.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:04 am

Andris nodded reassuringly to the Ravenclaw and smiled at him. That concern of hers still present. She wouldn't want just to stand there and feel the guilt for the rest of the time. And that answer seemed to be the signal to move on with the lesson. Finally placing her students with each partners and the activity practice to resume. She crossed her arms and stared at the class with forced confidence in her voice.

"Right you are, Mr. Turrow. Ten points for that and for your pervious answer that I quite have forgotten. Now. Enough with the recitation and let's get this over with. We are actually left behind. Still, I want all of you to consume the time well with your partner. Choose and practice Oppguno with the shield spell. Be careful and take precautions before you go. Just . . . go easy with one another and remember, this not an actual fight. If you want to win, do it fairly and with the willingness to learn from your doings. They can help you soon."

The lady sighed and flicked her wand so that the chairs moved to the sides. The injured boy and now the war. What a deep thought to make her lonely.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:49 am

As the desks moved back, Aquila stood up and smiled at the others in the room.

"So which of you fine lady's would like to take me on?" he asked jokingly his usual smirk in place.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Jamie smirked. "I will, my father wants me too live up to my name" Jamie said looking at Aquila. "Unless your too scared to fight a girl" Jamie joked.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:36 pm

"Scared?" Aquila gasped pretending to be offended, "Please, I'm fearless - nothing scared me." Except for dogs... and that other thing... he added to himself.

He walked further into the clear space, and spun his wand in his good hand, "So, Jamie - are you doing the sending or the blocking?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Jamie smirked at him. She had to think then an answer popped in her head. "I'll do the blocking o you won't get too hurt by me" Jamie laughed cause she loved messing with people. Jamie put her wand in her right hand and held it up getting ready to block Aquila's spells.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Aquila gave the girls comment a smirk but no answer. He was already planning his 'attack'.

The professor had reminded them not to go too hard on each other, so he looked around the room for something to send at Jamie that wouldn't be too painful should her blocking spell not hold up.

Spying his own backpack - which was mostly empty because he was never much for carrying things around - and idea popped into his head.

"Opprego," he called sending the bag towards the girl.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:57 am

When Aquila sent his spell Jamie, Jamie blocked it and watched it fall to the floor. "Is that the best you can do Aquila" Jamie smiled at him. Man did she love to do magic, even if it was non dangerous spells, it was still magic to her.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Aquila smirked at her taunting, "Of course not, I am merely warming up. Don't want to do these things too fast you know. Might pull a magic muscle."

He laughed at this own joke and looked around the room to plan his next attack.

With a quick wave of his wand and utterance of the spell he picked the backpack up and sent it again following it not a moment later with a flurry of paper that had been stalked up near by.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Jamie blocked the back pack again. "Really again with the bag, and since when do you have magic muscles" Jamie joked around with him. "Come Aquila don't be afraid to hit me with your best shot. I'm not like most girls that worry about there nails, me I could care less" Jamie smirked.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:44 am

"I've always had magic muscles, I don't know about you," he laughed, "If you can't find yours, you may be missing something. Best check that out."

Aquila smirked, "Don't worry Malfoy. I'm not going soft on you. I'm just too lazy to find something else."

"But if its more troubly stuff you want," he paused and looked around the room for something more weighty. With a swish of his wand, a string of textbooks went flying towards the girl, followed by a contingent of quills.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:32 pm

"Yeah I'll believe you when you say you have magic muscles" Jamie laughed. Jamie saw Aquila send over text books and quills and she blocked them all with her wand. "Wow, what's next a table" Jamie joked. "Not bad Turrow, have to give you your props" Jamie said.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Aquila smirked and nodded his head at her praise, "But of course you do."

"I think I shall leave the table for another time; don't want to over use the magic muscles - another way to get a strain." He nodded his head like he was very knowledgable on the subject.

"Why don't you take a swing at it Malfoy. I don't want to hog all the glory."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:31 pm