Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh)

Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh) Empty Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am

Jace sat at the Hufflepuff table alone. He was waiting for his twin brother and two surrogate sisters to come and join him. They had agreed that, because of the different houses, they would sit at a diplomatically neutral house table. Mel didn't want to rick being seen with Jace at her own table because she had told a white lie to a boy she fancied that they were in love. Letti says that said boy wants to kill him, so they ruled out the Ravenclaw table. And, with the inter-house feud, they instantly ruled out Gryffindor and Slytherin, leaving only the Hufflepuff table.

"There you are," Jace said, when he saw one of his siblings approaching.

Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh) Empty Re: Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 am

Letti walked to the Hufflepuff table and plopped down next to Jace. "Yeah, sorry. Clean up on aisle ''Mel's love life". Took longer than I thought." She gave Jace a quick peck on the cheek and started to pile food on her plate. "So, how was your day, Jacey?"

Letti looked up as another one of their 'siblings' approached, and, through the food in her mouth, she greeted them. "'Ere oo aw."

Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh) Empty Re: Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:22 am

Joshua trudged through the Great Hall over to the Hufflepuff table, still soaking wet. He quickly pulled his wand out and dried his clothes with a quick spell, sitting down opposite Jace.

"Hey, guys! Hows it going?" he asked, pilling food on his plate. He hadn't realized just how hungry he was until that moment.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:25 am

Melanie walked tiredly into the Great Hall for some reason she was crazy tired, maybe because she hadn't got a lot of sleep.
    She spotted her "Family" members right away and grinned from ear to ear.
    "It seems I spend most of my time eating at the Hufflepuff table, I don't think I've eve eaten a meal at the Ravenclaw table yet..." She laughed as she went to give each and one of her friends a hug. "How are you all?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:28 am

Jace scowled slightly at his twin. He had no manners...at all. He g ave Mel a quick hug, as did Letti. He turned back to Letti and smiled. "It was alright. I have a death threat over my head, but, other than that, it was great."

Letti smiled at him and answered Josh's question. "My day was fine. I was causing mischief in Mel's love life. I got James jealous and Mel too. James thinks Mel's in love with Jace because she told him she loved him to cover up for my 'slip up'," she put air quotes around the words. "And, Mel thinks I like James because I was talking to him and making flirtatious gestures." Letti shrugged, and continued to eat.

"What about you?" Jace asked Josh and Mel.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:39 am

"Wow, you two had pretty eventful days," Josh said, giving Mel a quick hug. "My day was pretty.. amazing!" he said thoughtfully.

He didn't go into further details, knowing what they would do if they knew about him and Lola. They would probably harass her and screw things up.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:42 am

Melanie rolled her eyes as she stuffed a fork full of food into her mouth and then swallowed. "It's Letti's fault!" she pouted. "She almost sold me out!" she took a sip from her drink. "And I am not jealous."

She raised an eyebrow at Josh. "What has been so amazing about it?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Letti scoffed. "Sure you weren't. I could practically feel you glaring wholes in my head!" She shook her head in mock disappointment and took a bite at a carrot. She chewed loudly, mostly to annoy Jace, before swallowing.

"So, Josh, who is she?" Letti grinned, leaning forward. Jace gave her a confused expression, causing her to roll her eyes. "Boys are complete idiots."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 pm

"I, uh, d-don't know what you're talking about, Letti," Josh stuttered, ducking his head when he face grew red.

How the hell does she know? he thought, face cooling off a bit. I will never figure out how girl's minds work!

He quickly went back to eating, ignoring Letti.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Mel's head shot up "Ohmygod! There IS a girl?!" she turned in her seat next to Josh so she could stare at him. "SPILL EVERYTHING!"

She took a tomato from her plate and pointed it threateningly at Josh "Or I will throw this at your pretty face!"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:55 pm

"Aww, Mel. I am wounded. Don't you think my face is pretty," he teased, mock posing. He laughed, then pouted. 'I am not an idiot, Letti."

"Yes you are," she said, popping a cookie into her mouth. She turned to Josh, and gave him 'the look'.

"Josh, you aren't getting out of this one."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:16 pm

"I'm not afraid of a tomato, Mel," Josh said, rolling his eyes at her.

He glared at Letti when she gave him 'the look' and continued eating, not saying a word.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Mel grinned evilly "Oh you sure about that?" She asked and a second later the tomato made contact with Josh's face.

"Thats for not sharing. Now before I start throwing mashed potatoes at you.. SPILL EVERYTHING! Who is she? Does she have a name? DO I KNOW HER? Will I like her? Will I want to kill her? Is she pretty? JOSH JOSH JOOSH!"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Joshua turned pale when Mel grinned, and before he could react, his face was covered in tomato.

"Melanie Marlene McKinnon! URGH!" he yelped, trying to wipe it off. He pulled out his wand and muttered Scourgify, instantly making it disappear.

"Fine! I'm not telling you who she is. Yes, you know her. Yes, you like her. You better not want to kill her," he said, completely seriously. "And yes, she is very pretty."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Jace smirked. The wrath of Mel was scary sometimes. "So, what house is she in, Josh?"

"Is she in Hufflepuff?" Letti asked.

"Or is she a Gryff?" Jace asked, smirking.

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Aurelie walked over. "Hi guys!" she said and sat down next to Mel. "How you doing, MoMo 1?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Lola had decided she was hungry after being out in the rain with Josh, and when she entered the Great hall the first thing she saw was him, the boy she had kissed by the lake. She made her way to them.
    "Do you mind if I sit with you or is this a private dinner party?" She asked smiling.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Letti and Jace exchanged a look before smirking at each other. "So, Josh, are you gonna tell us about this mystery girl, or do we have to guess?" he asked.

"Because, if I had to guess, I'd say it was a gryffindor. Remember how you were drooling over them?" Letti lied, stressing out the word 'drooling'.

"Hello, there Lola and Aurelie, two people who we do not know," they said together.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 pm

"Hi!" Aurelie said. "You're...Jace, right?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 pm

"Jace don't you remember? you met me earlier down by the lake?" Lola asked surprised. this boy had either been sleep walking or had a really bad memory.
    "So can I sit here or not?" She asked smiling and looked at the food.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Melanie gestured her hand to the table "Sure have a seat Lo," she said. "Everyone, these are my friend Lola and Aurie, if you don't know who they are." she smiled. "They're bothPuffles."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Joshua scoffed, rolling his eyes at Jace.

"I was not drooling over them!" he said, mocking hurt. "No, she's not Gryffindor! If I told you what house she was in, it would give it away."

A girl he didn't know came up and sat down next to Mel and started talking to her. He spotted Lola walking towards them and smiled at her. He turned back to Mel as she introduced the girls.

"Nice to meet you, Aurelie," he said, smiling at her. He rolled his eyes at his brother's forgetfullness. "Jace, we've already met Lola, don't you remember? Hello again," he said, winking at her.

Last edited by Joshua Renaldi on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 pm

"Oh, yeah," Jace said. "Sorry, about that," Jace grinned. Letti rolled her eyes at her 'brother's' stupidity.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Letti," she grinned. She saw Josh wink and her eyes widened. "Oh. My. Slytherin! It's Lola! Isn't it?" Letti practically yelled, beaming. "JOSH AND LOLA, SITTING IN A TREE. S-N-O-G-G-I-N-G!!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Melanie raised her eyebrows at Letti's statement and stared and both Josh and Lola. "Josh is Lola the girl?" she asked calmly and took a bit from her dinner.

She then pointed her fork at Josh. "You have some explaining to do my dear." she sent Lola a knowing look "You too.. Now both of you; SPILL."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:31 am

Joshua's face turned scarlet at Letti's outburst. He wished she wasn't such a loud mouth.

"Letti, must you be so loud?!" he hissed, ducking his head. He was suprised at how calmly Mel was acting. Usually, she would burst and couldn't keep her mouth shut. "Uh, erm, yeah. She is."

With Mel's fork pointed threatningly at him, he told them what had happened. From when Jace left, to when they had departed at the doors of the Great Hall. He even told them about Sam, the nice caretaker.

"There, happy now?" he said after about 8 minutes of explaining. He picked up his fork and continued eating, waiting for their reactions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:19 pm