Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meeting You (Arsen and Evangeline)

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Meeting You (Arsen and Evangeline) Empty Meeting You (Arsen and Evangeline)

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Evangeline tiptoed down from her room into the common room and got a book out. She never slept any way with her been a Vampyre, and she really couldn't be bothered to lay in a bed for however many hours doing nothing. She laid on the couch and started reading the book about mythical creatures. It was a muggle book that she found highly amusing with the way it talked about Vampyres and Veelas in the funniest ways. She wondered if anyone else would wake up and give her some company.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Meeting You (Arsen and Evangeline) Empty Re: Meeting You (Arsen and Evangeline)

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:32 pm

He looked out of the corner of his eyes as he heard someone moving. Clearly someone couldn't sleep either, which slightly amused him. It had been years since he had been able to sleep and sleep now fascinated him yet annoyed him. Sleep provided people with an escape from the world, an escape that he always wanted but could no longer have.

"Cannot sleep?" He asked without glancing at who he was talking too. He knew it was a girl, he could smell that much.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Evangeline jumped as she didn't realise there was anyone else in the room. After she had composed herself she analyzed the voice to see if she knew it. She had a vague feeling she knew him, but couldn't put her finger on it.

"No, I can actually sleep, I just came down here for the sake of it," she lied with her voice laid with sarcasm. "Did you just come to ask me stupid questions or what?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 pm

A smile slowly spread on his face. "Two things, 1st you came to me and 2nd i don't do stupid i just wasn't born with a stupid side." He shrugged placing his book on the arm of the chair he was sitting in. "So you just going to stand there all night or are you going to do something?" He asked.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Evie frowned, he was right in a way but she wouldn't let him know that. "Well done you can count to two, and I didn't know you was here!" She hastily added on the end. "Okay, whatever your name is, I believe you. Course you weren't..." she gave a small grin.

"I am doing something, I am reading... It is you that isn't doing anything." She said smiling wider now.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:48 pm

"I can count a lot higher you know, it helps to know how many people you've killed." He said turning his book over to hide its cover, no one needed to know what he was looking up. He smiled. "Oh so now your pretending not to know me." He said getting to his feet to finally look at the girl. "You are either a social reject or just pretending not to know me. So which is it?" He asked because he knew rumors about him and his red eyes had spread through all years.

"Are you blind? I was just reading, until i got rudely interrupted." He said folding his arms over his chest. It was nice to finally meet someone who stood up to him, he was sick and tired of all the weak people around him. They weren't worth his time.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 am

Evie frowned at the guy who was obviously trying to act tough. "Don't make me hungry," she hissed, but slightly smiled, hoping she had disturbed him. Rolling her eyes she replied to his question. "Sorry, 'Mr Popular', I fall into the social reject, cause people annoy me. Like you" she added on the end.

"My turn to count now, one, I didn't see you, and two, you was the one who rudely interrupted me, if you remember rightly." She frowned and carried on reading.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:00 am

"Aww you feeling thirsty? You wanna drink my blood?" He asked, he found it hilarious that vampires had to suck the life out of people to feed. He burned them from the inside leaving them empty shells and they sucked out all their blood, it was kinda funny really seeing as they had no choice but to kill. Where as he killed before he could.

"Popular? People take one look at me and run the other way. No one likes the guy with the demon eyes." He smirked moving to sit on the back of the chair. "Ouch, that hurt." He said placing his hand over his heart. "You've just broken my heart." He pouted. "Oh wait i don't have one." He smiled.

"As much as i'd love to point out how right i am, i'd rather go watch a muggle try to string together a sentence." He said picking up his glass of blood that was on the table beside his chair. "Cheers." He said raising the glass a little before bringing it to his lips to drink.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:47 pm

"Sorry, whoever you are, but I have something called taste." she grinned. She didn't like people who were egotistical, and at that moment, Evie couldn't think of any other way of describing this boy. "I don't drink from disgusting creatures," she added with a bit of a hiss.

"Aww, poor demon boy..." she laughed, her voice laced with sarcasm. "Too bad, I thought I could rip it out, but that spoilt that idea." she said and pretended to be upset.

"Why don't you do that then, instead of annoy me!" she asked, still not looking up from her book. She smelt the blood and by the sound he was making he was drinking it, instantly making her thirsty.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:03 pm

"Arsen Salvator." He said giving her his name, it was what humans do and he still needed his humanity until after he'd finished school at least. "As if your puney little fangs would be enough to break my skin." He smirked. "Its going to take a lot more than some weak little half fang to take me down. You not even half a vampire are you? Something like a third, you have the faintest smell of vamp around you." He said shoving his hands into his pockets.

"I doubt you'd like the taste anyway, im not weak, human or pathetic." He said giving her a little wink. "Oh its great being fear by those beneath me, you should crawl out of which ever hole you've been hiding in and try it... its fun." He said adding in the last as extra encouragement. "Like you could get close enough to even touch me."

"I was here first and no ones stopping you from leaving. Clearly someone wants some company, even if shes acting all big and mean." He chuckled.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 pm

"Okay then Arsen, I am Evangeline Wood. My friends call me Evie" she told him without smiling. "You can call me Evangeline." she raised her brows as he knew that she wasn't even a half vampyre. "I have a messed up family. Problem?" she asked frowning. It was true, she had a mother who was half veela and a father who was half vampyre, and then the rest of her was witch.

"You are my type. I do usually kill murderers and idiots." she glared at him. "I hide in my hole so that I don't have to talk to arrogant people like you!" She growled. "You underestimate me. Typical!"

"You really don't know what it is like in the girls room." she sighed. "Oh em gee, I broke a nail!" she imitated in a high voice while rolling her eyes.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:55 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the way she said his name. "Problem?" He asked folding his arms. It wouldn't be the first time someone had said something about his name but he expected she just had a problem with him as a whole. He smiled. "Can't be any worse than mine Eva." He replied getting that dangerous glint in his eye.

He gasped and placed a hand over his chest as if her words hurt him. "You words hurt me. Me, a murderer?" He asked before smiling. "I'm just removing filth from the earth." He shrugged. "Murderers, rapists, scum of the earth, i just send them down to hell, my future kingdom and home." He said giving her a little wink. "I'll be needing a Queen of Darkness and Chaos to run by my side soon enough." He said glancing down at his watch, these night passed so slow.

He shook his head. "It is foolish to under estimate, you im afraid cannot be underestimated because there is nothing to underestimate." He smirked. "No but i know girls and i can hear every word they say up their." He said glancing out the window as he sensed the first signs of the sun rising.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Evie grinned. "Yes, I have quite a few problems, do you want me to list them?" she asked him, with her eyebrows raised high. She rolled her eyes with his mention of his family. "Trust me, they can, and don't call me Eva!" she added with a hiss, not liking the smile that was plastered on his face or the way his eye was sparkling.

"Even if you're not a murderer, that doesn't mean that your not an idiot..." she gave a slight smile, but soon dropped it. "Your what?" she asked as he talked about hell, then looked away after he winked at her. "So whoever this, um, lucky girl is, will have to join you in the deepest circle of hell, sounds like a good ad for yourself." she chuckled.

"Are you positive there is nothing to underestimate?" she frowned at his patronising tone. "So if you can hear what they say, then you will understand why I am not going back up there." she followed his gaze to outside and realised that the sun would be rising soon.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:31 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the thought of hearing her problems. "No im good." He said passing it off, that was the last thing he needed, to hear about someone elses problems he was already bored as it was. That would definitely make him wish he was human so he could easily kill himself. He smiled. "You don't like your name? Well i guess i shall have to find something else to call you wont i?" He smiled.

"I'm too smart to be an idiot." He said giving her a wink. A smile slowly spread across his face. "You really don't know who i am do you?" He smirked, this was going to be fun. Everyone now just seemed to automatically know him and that allways took aways the element of surprise. "Have you been to hell? Hell holds a lot of power and seen my father and i will claim it all, it would be nice to have a princess of darkness to rule by my side. I'm offering immortality and power! Whats not to like?" He asked.

He nodded. "Definitely." He smiled turning to look up to the ceiling. "Yeah girls are annoying creatures."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

She rolled her eyes, glad that she didn't have to explain her life. She looked back to her book, and read through another page, hoping that he wasn't going to carry on the conversation. After getting to the last paragraph about Veela's she heard his snide voice ringing in her ear. "Please don't, one bad name is already a pain for me."

"Smart isn't the word that I would use..." she smiled widely, "Maybe, egotistical, vain, cocky, ect. I could think of more, but you talking to me is making my brain cells die." she told him sarcastically. "No, I don't and from the quick preview you have given me I am not sure that I would want to." she started but he went on anyway. "Hell, sounds better than here..." she grinned. "Are you asking me to be your... 'Princess of Darkness', despite the fact you can probably tell I despise you, though you are getting better by the minute.

She chuckled at his comment about girls, "You don't get offered a mani-pedi, whatever that is, every night, do you? And if you do I will be very worried..." she laughed to herself.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 pm

He smiled. "I'm smarter than you realise." He said cocking his head to the side. "I can hear your heart beat and it seems you enjoy my company." He said moving to stand so he was inches away from her. "Either that or your afraid." He whispered into her ear as he moved to walk around her.

He smiled. "Despise, love its the same thing." He said brushing her hair off her neck so he could take in her scent. "No i can't say i do." He said taking a piece of her hair between his fingers and then letting it drop.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

She raised her brows turning to look at him for a second until he mentioned her heart beat, and then turned back to her book to act like she was ignoring him, but even she could feel her heart speed up. She jumped as he whispered in her ear, as she had no idea he was there. "Sorry to dent your ego, but you really don't scare me at all." she told him, being her usually stubborn self, and not taking her eyes off of him as he circled her.

Evie rolled her eyes, "I know what to buy you for Christmas, maybe a dictionary, " she chuckled, but her breathing seemed to stop, as he took her hair into his hands. This had never happened to her, as she usually avoided all situations like that, but she seemed to not want to go, even though her mind hated him from the moment she looked at him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

He smiled but the smile was missing in his tone of voice. "So you obviously like me then." He said moving to stand in front of her. "It's the only other alternative now you've ruled out being scared." He smiled stopping a few centimeters away from her, they were both practically face to face. "We will just have to do something about you not being scared wont we?" He said taking his hand and making it so only the tips of their fingers were touching. Flames errupted from his shoulder and slowly moved down his arm towards her hand. "Just say the words i wanna hear and ill stop." He said looking her right in the eyes.

Without leaving her gaze, he spoke. His voice reflecting the seriousness of his face. "I don't need a dictionary, i have everything i need already." He said feeling the flames slowly spread down his arm.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Evangeline started breathing heavier as he walked to stand in front of her. "Please don't flatter yourself, I don't like you..." she said looking down at her book as she said it. Looking up again she saw that his face was about an inch away from her own. She bit her lip, so that the sound of her breathing was muffled a bit. She raised a brow as he touched the tip of her hands, then her eyes grew wide with shock. Fire seemed to be travelling down his arm, and by the way Arsen said it it seemed like it was going to hurt her. Not one to give in easily she stared back into his eyes, looking out of the corner to see how close it was to touching her.

"No one can truly have everything, you may think you do but there is one thing that you need, even though you don't think need it." she told him defiantly and then looked back to his arm seeing how close it actually was from scolding her.

"Ah god! OKAY THEN. I am afraid... But only because I don't know what you are, and what you are like." she blurted out as it reached the very tips of her fingertips, making her shout out in pain.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:21 pm

"Keep telling yourself that but it won't change the truth. You like me, your heart and face betrays you." He said sliding his hand under hers all the while keeping contact. Once he was close enough he took hold of her hand so she couldn't pull away. "Yeah and whats that then?" He asked. "What i want isn't possible. So for everything that is, i have it all." He said his eyes still burning through hers. He gave up on his desires a long time ago, it was foolish to waste time over something that could never be.

He laughed and let the flames engulf her hand, being careful to make sure their hands were still connected. "Relax you feel what i want you to feel." He chuckled at her reaction, the gentle warmth of the flames did nothing but lick at her skin leaving it untouched. "If my hand should accidently slip and we were to lose contact then you would burn. When against fire, you will be safe with me." He said giving her a wink.

He let the flames go out and dropped his hand back to his side as he took a step back. "What do you think i am?" He asked, this question was always one he liked to ask.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 pm

She knew that he was , she was lying. He was the only person he had met at this blasted school who actually seemed to understand her. "Fair enough, I can bear you..." she told him, not been totally truthful, but before the could think any more on the subject he had grabbed her hand with a grip stronger than steel. "Do you have a set of loving parents... Everyone needs that. Yet many people don't have it. Any siblings that you are close with?" she asked, but deep inside she already knew that he had none of them.

She yelped as the flames surrounded her hand, but she did what he said and relaxed feeling confused as it didn't hurt her at all. As he told her what would happen if she let go she held on to his hand tighter, worried for the pain that the fire would cause.

She took a sigh of relief as the flames went out, and loosened her grip before he let go. "I think you are an egotistical, cocky yet some how caring person." she said deciding not to talk about what species he was.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 pm

He shrugged his head to the side, that was good enough for him for now. She was just as stubborn as he was which he just loved. No one ever stood up to him usually and that made her all the more interesting.

His face faltered for a second before its hard exterior came back. He had often wished to be normal. He had spent years fighting against himself to keep the demon in him at bay, but his father had taught him he was wasting his time. Now he just lived with it. "My mothers dead, i killed her along with my step father and step brother..." By accident he added in his head. "... and my father lives in hell." He shrugged. "I don't need anyone, i can survive alone."

He raised an eyebrow. "Caring? Well thats a first." He said moving to sit back down on the chair from before. His shields had just snapped back up, he never shared his life with anyone and she already knew too much.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Looking up at him she saw his face go soft for a moment, but he quickly built his theoretical walls up again. She guessed that it was something he wanted but wanted to hide it from everyone. "Why did you kill them?" she asked, deciding to press it. She wished that she had the guts to kill her mum and dad for what they had done to her. She didn't ask about his dad guessing he didn't want to mention it. "If you can live on your own, then why are you here, beneath the guidance of the staff here?"

"Yes, I can tell deep inside, no matter how hard you try to hide it, I can tell." she crossed her arms, probably looking like a stubborn little child.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 am

"They annoyed me." He shrugged reaching up to rub his chest where the scare still remained. "What are you anyway, an auror?" He asked wondering why she was so bothered all of a sudden. Just a minute ago she couldn't wait to get rid of him.

He frowned and gritted his teeth as he looked into the flames of the fire. "I ask myself that everyday." In fact if it wasn't for his father he wouldn't even be here. He had enough skill and books to learn and make a living, but his father insisted he react normal. Or as normal ad a half demon could ever be.

"Your wrong!" He said. "You have no idea what i've done."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 pm

She decided not to press on the subject any more, seeing that he was getting defensive. "No, just trying to get to know the real you, since you don't seem to be leaving." she answered quickly standing up to walk around. She gave a small nod to his answers, not wanting to get into this conversation, as it sounded that he was getting annoyed.

"I'm never wrong. I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." she retorted, "And even people who had done bad things can care" she told him with a frown. She had walked to the notice board and saw about the dance. "A Christmas dance eh... Not something I would usually enjoy." she said with a smile changing the subject.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:38 am