Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

First meeting (Arsen/ Belinda)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

First meeting (Arsen/ Belinda) Empty First meeting (Arsen/ Belinda)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Arsen made his way over to the shrieking shack for some piece and quiet. He often came here when he was passing hogsmeade, for some piece and quiet as he rarely got any. He opened the front door which swung dangerously on it's hinges, then climbed the steps two at a time just wanting to sit down after a long day of walking.

He reached the first room on the second floor and made his way over to the chair in the corner and sat down. He took a deep breath and took in everything his new father had told him.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

First meeting (Arsen/ Belinda) Empty Re: First meeting (Arsen/ Belinda)

Post by Belinda Green Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Belinda was on her way back to school after a trip to Hogsmeade, As she passed the Shrieking Shack she noticed that the door was open. Having never seen it open before she decided she wanted to have a look around to see if it was a suitable place she could go to get away from everyone.

As she was was exploring the rooms downstairs she tought she heard some noise from up stairs. She climbs the stairs as quietly as possible.

She noticed that the only door open was the first one, peeking round the corner as carefully as possible as she does not want to be seen she notices a lad from Slytherin sat on a chair in the corner looking deep in though. Not wanting to interupt she turns to leave accidently banging her head on the door frame, gaining the boys attention before she could leave.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 pm

"Oi you what are you doing here?" He said spinning his head round so fast he nearly got whiplash. He had heard a noise and turned immediately with his wand held high to make sure it wasnt an attacker. He noticed it was a girl about his age, a gryffindor he thought lowering his wand.

"It's okay i thought you were someone else, why dont you join me?" He asked pointing to a chair sat opposite him. "Im Arsen by the way Arsen Barela." He said sticking out his hand for her to shake.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Taking the hand offered Belinda replied "Belinda Green."

Not wanting to interupt him when he obviously wanted to be alone she asked, "Are you sure? I didn't mean to intrude. I noticed the door was open on my way back to the castle and i have been looking for somewhere i can go to get away from everyone, so i decided to check the shack out."

She paused only slighly before continuing, "I have had enough of everyone asking me about muggles. I may have been raised in the muggle world but the only ones i care about are my family. To be totally honest i couldn't care less about the rest of them."

Noticing that Arsen was giving her a calculating look she thought she may have gotten the wrong vibe from him. Feeling slightly worried that she had let her feeling on muggles slip she quickly got up to leave.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Arsens head snapped towards her when she mentions muggles. He hated muggles and anyone who tried to protect them and it was his and the orders job to put muggles in their right full place. Bowing to the wizard kind. They were nothing more than a bit of filth stuck to the bottom of his shoe.

"Muggles eh? So what would you do with these muggles, given the choice i mean?" He asked wondering whether he had stumbled across a likely order member. It was his job to find students likely to join their cause. But a Gryffindor? He doubted that, all Gryffindors were good right? He thought looking her over wondering whether she had the potential to fight against the other muggles and wizards that believed muggles should be kept in the dark.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Belinda was halfway to the door when Arsen finally replied. She spun around and made her way back to the chair she had just left, assessing Arsen the whole time.

"Honestly, I'm a half-blood. The only muggles that i care about are my family. I have had some pretty bad experiences with muggles," she answered not really knowing if she should go into to much detail just yet.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 pm

"Really? You and me both. What would you say if a group came about to show the muggles who was boss?" He asked wondering if she was right for the group, she seemed to have reason to want to join but he needed to be certain.

"How would you react if the wizard kind was exposed to the muggles and the muggles were forced into slavery?" He asked making sure he could assess her before he mentioned the order. He watched her face carefully for any sign of reaction, good or bad.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 pm

"That depends," She answered. "As long as my family was left alone, and i could work behind the scenes so to speak they would have my backing."

She paused to see if he would say anything more, when he didn't she continued, "My family may be muggles but they mean the world to me, they would stand by me no matter what. Infact i had to stop my dad going after a couple of muggle men that tried to attack me, he was hell bent on revenge and i didnt want him to get into trouble. The police, muggle aurors were on the case and if he went after them he would have gotten into trouble. I was five a couple of men attacked and killed my mum infront of me, when they killed her they turned to me, i was luckly that a passing police officer heard my screams and stopped them. My dad leads a team of a dozen and he was ready to gather his team to capture, tourture and slowly kill the men that attacked us."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

"Really , so your father fights against his own kind?" He asked wondering if that was possible, he didnt know a lot about muggles but he didnt think they fought against each other, but then again he hadn't really thought about it. "Well there is a group of people who believe muggles should worship us and should obey our every command. If i were to promise your family would be protected would you consider joining us?" He asked hoping she said yes it would make matter so much easier, if she said no then he would have to call for his new father Hades to wipe her memory. The less that knew about them the better.

"Would your father be willing to join us? It would be useful to have a muggle on our side and it would garentee his safety." He asked thinking it would be a great advantage on their part to have someone on the opposite side working for them.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:10 pm

"My dad is in charge of his team, He works for the british army as part of an elite group that are incharge of gathering information from the enemy through any means necessary, including torture. His group is also responsible for going into enemy territory to rescue allies and comrades. Him and another member of his group have been talking about opening their own firm basically doing what they are now but without working for anyone else."

She said thinking over how to respond to his offer, "As long as my family was safe and treated the same as we would be, i will gladly join you getting rid ofthe scum. I will also talk to my dad about joining, but he may insist on the other guy that he talking about opening his own company with joining with him. They have been working together for twenty years and are like brothers. The rest of his team are newbies and have only been with him five years at the most so he is not close to them."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:24 pm

"Well he sounds experiened enough to take this on, your father friend is just as welcome, in fact the more people the better. We need as many people as we can if we are going to fight the muggles, the order of the the pheonix and the ministry." He said realising how big this really this.

"You will need to come to a meeting, i will owl you when the time comes with the time and place." He explained not quite sure when the meeting was himself. "In that meeting everything will be explained and you will need to be initiated into the group." He said thinking he himself still needed to be initiated too. "I think we better leave this conversation here. We dont want any unwanted snoopers hearing us now do we?" He said standing up and walking towards the door. "Feel free to come here again its a great place if you ever want some piece and quiet." He said turning to leave. "I'll be in touch." He shouted over his shoulder as he left the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:19 pm