Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

First meeting (Arsen and Lucidus)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

First meeting (Arsen and Lucidus) Empty First meeting (Arsen and Lucidus)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Arsen sighed and flopped back into a chair he'd had enough of being stuck in the castle for so long he needed a change of seen. He glanced around the room taking in the wreck. Clearly this place had been used for lots of things, dueling, partying, camping out for the homeless. A creak on the floor boards made him spin around his wand raised.

"Has no one ever told you not to creep up on people?" He spat getting to his feet.

First meeting (Arsen and Lucidus) Empty Re: First meeting (Arsen and Lucidus)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:31 pm

"Hasn't anyone ever told you to respect your elders?" Luz said leaning against a wall with his hands in his pocket.
    He walked around the room with his cloak swirling dust into the air, not caring that a wand had been pointed at him. He ran his finger along a ledge, pulling up a layer of dust.
    "Dusty dusty dusty," He remarked, "Not a very welcoming place, now is it? So why would someone come here to escape the drab of Hogwarts?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:45 pm

He smirked. "No actually they haven't but i respect those that deserve it. The rest i couldn't care less about." He said turning to follow him as he entered the room.

He shook his head. "Finally a ravenclaw with a mouth. You are very rare you know it's hard to find one thats not reading about something uninteresting. Yet here we are talking about dust." He laughed. "Guess you can't have everything." He said putting his wand back into his pocket.

"Well that is my business now isn't it? But the most simplest answer would be for a change of scene. No matter how big that castle is it still feels claustrophobic at times." He replied and letting on a third of the reason. "What about you? Why aren't you in the library or something with the rest of the the claws?"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:52 pm

"Those idiots?" He said quietly, "Those idiots are all studying to get into the Ministry! The Ministry of Magic! The government of the wizards. Protecting and serving! Every single one of those idiots just wants to become some bureaucrat who sends Aurors to innocent homes and take away the mothers and fathers of children!"
    Luz stopped himself from saying more and composed himself, brushing imaginary creases from his cloak.
    "No," he said calmly now, "Those are not my peers. They are imbeciles with brains. My time is better else spent on other more productive... endeavors."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 pm

He raised an eyebrow in shock this kid just didn't belong in Ravenclaw. "Pfft anyone can get into the Ministry now a days it's not hard. None of them have enough back bone to turn you down they make me sick the lot of them." He said his face screwing up in disgust.

"They took your parents huh?" He asked shoving his hands into his pockets. "Im guessing you'd love to get your own back. I know i would if that happened to me." He shrugged. "Yeah care share these other endeavors of yours?" He asked leaning against the back of the sofa he was just sat on.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 am

"Now wouldn't you like to know." He said while smirking at the boy, "Now if I told you, you could go and tell the headmaster and then I'd get expelled. That wouldn't be good, for either of us."
    He walked around the room once more before sitting in the chair previously occupied by the other boy.
    "You must excuse my manner," He said casually, "My name is Lucidus Octavian Madlim, and you are?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 am

He tutted and shook his head. "You really don't know what it takes to be a Slytherin do you? We don't do anything unless it's going to benefit us. Besides me and the headmaster aren't on speaking terms at the minute." He explained.

He paused and thought for a second. "Wait why wouldn't that benefit me i couldn't care less if you get expelled."

"So you going to tell me your plans? We might even be working along the same lines." He asked moving to look out the broken window. "Arsen, Arsen Malfoy." He smirked sticking his hand out for him to shake.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Lucidus took the boys hand in a tight handshake, "A pleasure."
    After releasing the other boys hand and leaning back into the dusty, yet comfortable chair, Lucidus responds; "Just small things here and there, nothing big. I don't have the right... resources. For one, I made it so that the Flu network into the Ministry went only to one exit so they got backed up for almost a week. Would've been more... Anyway, why do you ask?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:16 pm

He raised his eyebrow in surprise. "Wow i would love to have seen that." He smirked. "So are you willing to use that talent of yours for a good cause? Because i could do with someone like you on my side. I can help point you in the right direction if you will join us. We're standing up for what is right." He said shoving his hands back into his pockets.

"Can i trust you Lucidus?" He asked.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Lucidus eyed him warily, leaning forward in his seat. "That depends. What is your definition of 'right'? I've heard so many definitions I'm not so sure which is correct anymore."
    He stood up to stand in front of Arsen. "So. What is your definition?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm

He smirked. "You're smart you can probably work out what all wizards want but i'll explain anyway... freedom." He said. "The right to do magic when and where we want without having to hide who we are. Why should we be the one's having to hide whilst the muggles get to be free?" He asked.

"Once our plans work out there will be no trace on underaged wizards we'd be able to practise magic outside of school without fear of getting our wands snapped or being thrown out of school." He explained. "How does that sound?" He asked. "You're either with us or against us and believe me they wont care who they hurt."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 pm

"Bloody muggles." He sneered, "What use are they? Nothing but workers."

"Sounds interesting." Lucidus remarked, revealing nothing in his expression. "But what's in it for me? I'm a student. I have no family, no possessions, nothing except my wand, my clothes, and my life. If I'm against you, I don't lose very much now do I? So what do I get for being with you?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:39 pm

"I know my point exactly they are worthless and good for nothing and so are those that protect them. We are the powerful race and it's about time they found that out." He said his hands clenching into fist inside his pockets just speaking about them angered him.

He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you were sorted into the right house? We Slytherins are known to not doing anything unless there is something in it for us." He smirked. "But if you help us out we will be your family, you'll have people looking out for you and a home should you wish for one. The Dark Lord is a family man." He said. "What else would you like?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

"Yes, I was sorted correctly." He said. "I chose Ravenclaw. Less conspicuous, and it sounded like a better fit. Perhaps I was wrong."

After a long while, Luz finally responded "I want power."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:42 pm

He shrugged. "You could have fit into Slytherin." He said before letting it drop. He smiled. "Who doesn't? But we will all have power over the muggles soon my friend and when we do we will be looking for people to work in the ministry. It will be us that get first pick and if you play your cards right it could be you sitting in the ministers seat in a few years."

"Enough power for you? Anything will be possible for us in the new world we will create."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 am

Luz let a small smirk creep onto his face at the mention of being Minister. Being minister, he could do so much for the Wizarding world. Establish strict laws on breeding with muggles, not eliminate per se, but enough.

"Interesting. Very interesting. However, there is always a catch, isn't there? " He said, looking at the boy. "What do you, want me to do?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:00 pm

"Yes there usually is but in this case there isn't. Fight for us and you get power that's all there is to it." He said.

"There are two groups. The order of the Macabre which have just outed themselves to the world by going on a muggle killing spree just outside the leaky cauldron. Those are the adults and then theres us. We go by The Wraiths, we are Della morte's in training. An extra class if you like but in this class we learn important spells." He said. "One's that will help us in a duel."

"If you're interested take my hand and ill brand you with our symbol." He said pulling back his sleeve and pressing his finger to his arm to show his brand. "This will let you know when our next meeting is without having to actually speak to each other. Oh and it will once you turn of age turn to the della morte's brand." He said pressing his finger to his arm once more to show their brand. "It's kind of like a promotion." He smirked.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Luz weighed the options. Well... actually the options were all in his favor. There was nothing against him. Maybe the ministry, but that was bound to topple sooner or later.

"No strings," He began, "Just a group who wants the best for the Wizarding World..."

Luz sat back into the chair, sending dust to spiral through the air.

He scratched his cheek in thought before answering and extending his arm, "Nothing to lose, might as well."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:13 pm

He nodded. "It's all pretty simple. We have followers from all around the world we will not fail." He said. "Exactly we're just fighting for what's right, for what's ours." He said his hand still held out.

He smiled taking his hand and seconds later he sent a gentle burning pain down to Luc's forearm as it burnt the mark into his skin. "Right let go. But be warned once you do there is no turning back you're in this for life." He said looking the boy in the eyes. "If you wanna back out now i can arrange it so this conversation never ended. Just let me know and ill make that disappear." He said nodding down to his new brand.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Luz grimaced when the pain come but withstood it. "Now that wasn't that bad."

"No going back," He said, releasing his hand, "So what now? Just attend some meetings?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:01 pm

He nodded his head and smiled. "Yes your brand will feel warm and tingly when you're being summoned. When you do just make your way over to the room of requirements on the seventh floor and repeat Wraith three times and room will appear there you will take up your training to become a della morte." He explained before clapping Luc on the shoulder.

"Welcome to the family brother." He smiled. "I'll introduce you to the others during the next meeting."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 pm

"I'm looking forward to it... Brother," He said, trying out the word.

Luz stood up and headed toward the tunnel leading out before turning back and saying, "If that's it, I'll be going. I've got some reading to do on quite a few subjects. If you'll excuse me."
    He then dropped into the tunnel and was gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:16 pm