Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Christmas... (Open)

Kamiyl Jyter
    Kamiyl Jyter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Christmas... (Open) Empty Christmas... (Open)

Post by Kamiyl Jyter Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Leaky Cauldron was nearly empty at 9 PM, only Kamiyl and a a old-aged barman were awake. Kamiyl clucked his tongue with delight, finishing his third cup of Fire Whiskey, not appearing minimally drunk, even capable of pushing one or two more burning drinks down the throat. He would perfectly do it, but his attention was driven over the most recent Daily Prophet, where a title was highlighted by bold letters:

"Riot outbreak in London"

Kamiyl's eyes were reading which line and word of the notice in the maximum interest, but suddenly he dropped the journal over the table when the door of the desert pub opened, letting someone enter.

Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Christmas... (Open) Empty Re: Christmas... (Open)

Post by Silver Scorpion Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Silver entered the pub, half pleased to notice that the place was nearly empty. After today's crazy time at the Ministry, she needed some peace and quiet. The few drawbacks of being an Auror, she thought with a wry smile.

She nodded at the bartender, got a glass of Firewhiskey and looked around to see if she could be of some company to any remaining customers. She noticed a man sitting by himself and she felt she had seen him around at the Ministry. She walked over to his table and asked, "Hello, mind if I sit here?"
    Kamiyl Jyter
    Kamiyl Jyter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kamiyl Jyter Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:49 pm

"I guess that would be just fine" he answered, with a forced smile in his face.

"What brings you to a place like this in the Christmas night? I thought I would pass the rest of the night with a my friends Journal and Firewhiskey." he continue, attempting to ignite a conversation.

Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 am

"Are you sure you don't want to shoo me away?" Silver asked, an amused smile on her face at the man's expression.

"Well, I don't have any family to celebrate Christmas with, all my friends already had plans and I couldn't find a date." She replied with a humourless smile, taking a seat opposite the man. "Yeah, Firewhiskey's one of my friends too for the night." She admitted with a grin. "So, what about you? What tragic reason do you have to be here alone?"
    Kamiyl Jyter
    Kamiyl Jyter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kamiyl Jyter Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 pm

"I don't have family and my options for tonight were this pub or Obliviating through the night. I am Kamiyl, by the way." He smiled again and looked to the Daily Prophet one last time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:10 pm