Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Just checkin' out the place {OPEN}

Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just checkin' out the place {OPEN}  Empty Just checkin' out the place {OPEN}

Post by Olivia Maddison Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:32 am

It had almost been a week since Olivia reached Hogwarts and so far she was loving it. It was her first time visit to the tea shop and she found it a bit out of her taste. But she was wanting to do all the exploration she could, including places she normally wouldn't go. She sat at one of the tables, observing the people and wondering if anyone would come ahead and talk to her.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Just checkin' out the place {OPEN}  Empty Re: Just checkin' out the place {OPEN}

Post by Bridget Wells Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Bridget walked into the tea shop with a smile on her face. She never came here before because she was busy with other things. Bridget saw a girl from Ravenclaw at a table looking around. 'she must be new' Bridget thought. Bridget walked over.

"Hi I'm Bridget Wells, and you are" Bridget asked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Just checkin' out the place {OPEN}  Empty Re: Just checkin' out the place {OPEN}

Post by Manda Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:02 pm

All day today, all she wanted to do was get out of Durmstrang. Now she finally had her chance, and walked to the City of Azorat. For some reason, she walked into a Tea shop. Why, she had no idea.

"Hello." She greeted two people she didn't recognize.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Bridget looked up and saw a girl from Durmstrang. "Hello I'm Bridget Wells and you are" Bridget put her hand out to wait for the girl to shake it.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Olivia grinned when she saw two new girls. At least I'm not going to be lonely, she thought. "Hey girls, I'm Olivia." She introduced herself. "But you can call me Olive or Liv, your wish really." She laughed. "I'm from Hogwarts by the way. And very nice to meet you Bridget." She got up and gave the girl a hug.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:15 pm

"Kaitlen." She answered. She didn't hold out her hand. "I go to Durmstrang, fourth year. In Hrabrost." She grinned. "I am not sure if I can go to Hogwarts, Durmstrang has a hard enough time keeping me from blowing up the school." She laughed. "Ima call you Liv, and call you Brid. " She shrugged her shoulders.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Bridget hugged Olivia back. "Sure you can call me Brid and I go to Hogwarts too and I'm a first year Hufflepuff" Bridget said looking at the 2 girls.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 am

She smiled. "What is Hogwarts like?" She asked. She was curious, though she would never go. She loved Durmstrang too much, and she couldn't leave Frodo and Lora. Along with Lena, Dylan, Anya... and of course the teachers. They weren't boring. It was just the information.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:22 am

Bridget smiled. "It is amazing, the teachers, the students, they are all just great and the places around here are awesome. My sister was right about this place, it is too die for" Bridget said to Kaitlen.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 am

"Nice to meet you too Kaitlen," Olivia grinned at her. "Oh, I've heard that Durmstrang is a pretty good school too." Her mother had mentioned it to her and had even planned to send her there, but for some reason she changed her mind.

"I've just been here for a week, but I'm loving it so far." Olivia replied to Kait's question enthusiastically. "I have yet to make friends though, but I don't mind being a loner." She shrugged.

"I'm a first year Ravenclaw, by the way." She told them with a smile.
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Belinda walked into the shop and saw 2 girls from Hogwarts and another from she guesses Durmstrang. Belinda walked over. "Hey do you girls mind if I join, by the way I'm Belinda McGuoirk" Belinda smiled.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 am

"Not at all!" Olivia replied with a grin. "I'm Olivia but you may call me Olive or Liv. Nice to meet you!" She said and gave Belinda a hug. "Are you a first year too? I don't know that many people." She smiled.
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Belinda was hugged and smiled. She took the last empty seat at the table. "I'm a first year Hufflepuff like my twin sister Valerie" Belinda smiled. "What about you" Belinda asked the other girls at the table.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:58 am