Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

American Beauty. {open}

Lilith Dweun
    Lilith Dweun
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

American Beauty. {open} Empty American Beauty. {open}

Post by Lilith Dweun Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:25 am

Lilith watched as the other beings moved against one another. The music was loud. Deafening. She watched with some amount of amusement at the desperation of the majority of the club's inhabitants. She could feel her fangs scrape against her bottom lip.

Was she hungry already?

She wondered if she'd get in trouble if she drank from one of the club goers.

She thought again of what brought her here. She should be back in america fighting for the rank of clan leader. Instead, that would probably go to her brother.

She sighed and kept an eye on a particularly drunk woman.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

American Beauty. {open} Empty Re: American Beauty. {open}

Post by Dante De Silver II Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 pm

A nightclub? Never had he heard such things, it now dawned on him how badly his parents had been hiding the world from him. He sighed and entered the night club, giving the place a quick look around before cautiously moving to the bar. Too many people, all packed in one place. He just couldn't understand why people liked this kind of thing.
    Lilith Dweun
    Lilith Dweun
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lilith Dweun Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:16 am

Lilith's eyes landed on a boy whom she was sure attended Durmstrang as she did, entered the night club.

She wondered why europe seemed to be so deprived of vampires. Maybe America was just overly populated with them.... or perhaps the European vampires were even more secretive and hidden than her own were.

She thought for a moment debating on whether or not striking up a conversation with the boy would prove fruitful, or even interesting.

With a trademark smirk, one that she was sure showed far too much of her fangs, she walked over to the boy who'd made his way to the bar.

"Hello." She purred.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:58 pm

He raised a hand signaling for the bartender to come over and serve him but just earned a little laugh. How rude! He thought as he turned to look at the people dancing before him. He was never going to be on of those people, he just couldn't be like them he didn't know how.

He turned his head to look at the person behind the voice and half jumped at the sight of her fangs. "Oh... hello." He added after a he took a few seconds to regain himself. She was definitely pretty but her fangs were definitely a little scary.
    Lilith Dweun
    Lilith Dweun
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lilith Dweun Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:53 am

Lilith could instantly tell that maybe she'd played up the whole vampire thing a bit too much.

By hell it was hard trying to decipher which person liked the idea of conversing with a vampire, and which person was rather afraid of her kind.

With a small smile her fangs retreated, if only a little bit, back into her gums. "Sorry... sometimes I just cant stop them." She whispered.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:09 am

He watched her fangs retreat in surprise. "No... no, no its fine. I've just never met a vampire before." He said giving her an uneasy smile. "I mean i've heard about your kind and everything i just never imagined i'd actually meet one."
    Lilith Dweun
    Lilith Dweun
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lilith Dweun Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 am

Lilith smiled at him softly, trying to ease his uncertainty. "I am actually surprised at how hard it is to get connected with the Vampire societies here. I haven't seen one myself since the move."

She moved to lean against the bar, "As far as I know there isn't even one at our school...." She paused recovering slightly, "You do attend durmstrang as well, right?"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 am

"Umm, i've just moved here too so i don't know the area too well. But i do know the service here is rubbish, I'll have to get my men onto it as soon as the wars over." He thought out loud, but that war could go on for years. He groaned at the thought.

"Yeah it's my first time at a school." He rambled on, he had no idea what to say. He didn't even know what vampires liked, but she seemed human enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:36 am