Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+22
Aveneil Corbett
Charlotte West
Tovia
danie
Camille Fortescue
Lolita Olivier
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
Storm Forsett
rev tennant
Alina Nosov
JJeh
Karmzy
Anna Tshering
Lainey Ladrón
Sel
Rhys Haines
Iris Grayson
Tesla Gordon
Rora
Nia
Manda
Jodie Bass
26 posters

Texts From Last Night [PG-13]

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Texts From Last Night [PG-13] - Page 5 Empty Re: Texts From Last Night [PG-13]

Post by Nia Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Ksenia to Dameon
    Any chance you used one if the curtain rods in the fireplace room as a sword? One is missing
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:06 am

MILLICENT to HAZE
    I'm sorry, dude, but I only date virgins.

TSHERING to EYE
    Okay, so for future reference and your own safety I should probably tell you that it is not cranberry juice in that bottle on the kitchen table.

LAETITIA to ALEXA
    Nope not happening. When I close my eyes the floor moves. I'm going to enjoy this free roller coaster.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:56 am

Ksenia to Jaelyn about Valec

I only had sex with him so I could try to steal his roommate's cat, what kind of girl do you think I am?

Ksenia to Valec

Unless you're gonna start buying my underwear, you have got to stop ripping it off of me.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Casey to Alyssa

I piss off the neighbors just so I can have someone to compete with.

Veronika to anyone about whoever she shagged last night

Hardest I think I've ever had to work for a shack. Whatevs. Still gonna get my way though. I'll start respecting myself on Monday.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Paloma to Afonka:
    You ever just wake up and decide, today I'm going to eat a whole bag of fritos and a tub of cream cheese?

Camille to Quinn:
    You were making out with a guy that looked like Fat Albert, I kicked you in the vagina but you didn't stop.

Annaelle to Alec:
    I cannot believe this. A potential 2016 Olympiad wants my vag. To which I respond "GO FOR THE GOLD"

Alec to Annaelle:
    You have to be that girl in the audience holding up the sign that says "I fucked the shit out of you!".

(and then we pretend Alec and Anna know each other)
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:17 am

ASHLING to TOPIAS about ANYA
    I feel bad for her, but I feel like she's one of those resource-raping alien civilizations that visits planets, decimates them and then leaves. Those really aren't the qualities I appreciate in a friend. Ya know?

ASHLING to KAIT
    my vagina hasn't met your boyfriend yet ... makes me sad

TSHERING to GRAYSON
    Yea I've gotten enough hickeys in my life to know what I'd look like with a neck tattoo. I think I'm getting a neck tattoo.

EERIKA to ROUL
    So I found a skull ring inside me this morning. I'm assuming its yours, so I'll leave it in my mailbox for you - it looks expensive.

TIMOTHY to ELLIE
    I feel like passing out with my foot on your face has bonded us at a very fundamental level.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:36 pm

CASEY to JULIAN about VERONIKA

I don't think she needs convincing on the threesome part, it's the threesome with your roommate situation that needs some work.

ALYSSA to DANNI about CASEY

The drunk fake out is her specialty. She'll agree to come with us and two seconds later we check to make sure she's still there and we see here booking it down the hall in the opposite direction.

VERONIKA to VASYA

Just found the last picture of me as a virgin. Framed it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:54 pm