Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Boredom Kills Time (Arsen and assorted Pets)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Boredom Kills Time (Arsen and assorted Pets) Empty Boredom Kills Time (Arsen and assorted Pets)

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Karma was laying across the couch in the Slytherin Common Room, her arm thrown across her face. She was in hunting clothes once more, bored out of her mind, as she wasn't hungry, she didn't have a broomstick (thanks to that freak lightning before break) and she had read everything she wanted in the library. It was like hitting an all time low. And without a mentor, she had nothing to do. Nothing.

She sighed. This sucked.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Boredom Kills Time (Arsen and assorted Pets) Empty Re: Boredom Kills Time (Arsen and assorted Pets)

Post by Iva Popov Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Iva walked into the common room, munching on a large chocolate cookie. She looked at Karma, then sighed, feeling her boredom. She meandered over and dangled the treat over her face.

"Look what they have in the Great Hall," she said sitting on the arm of the couch. "It is very good,"

Iva had nothing do to, since Dame was busy, so she decided bugging Karma would be the best option.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Boredom Kills Time (Arsen and assorted Pets) Empty Re: Boredom Kills Time (Arsen and assorted Pets)

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Karma glanced up at the cookie. "I don't want any cookies." Instead she pulled out a chocolate frog and unwrapped it, watching it struggle in her hand. "Solid food kinda makes my belly flip, nowadays." She grinned at the smaller girl, taking a bite of the Frog, it's head, of course. "Thanks for the info, though, Ivz. Maybe Rhysie will want some."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Food, food and more food yet none of it catered for him. Why? Cause the school was racist! He sighed and wondered down the stairs back to the common room. He didn't know why he bothered going up there anymore, his demon side was getting stronger and stronger by the day and demons definitely didn't like the taste of cookies.

He entered the common room and immediately dropping into his usual chair. "Absolute joke, this school is." He muttered aloud and clicked his fingers to make the fire grow slightly bigger.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Iva glared at Karma, then huffed, "There's nothing wrong with cookies, Karma. And I think you should stop seeing R-"

Someone else has walked in. Iva looked over to the new arrival- Arsen. She gave a faint smile, but he seemed to be miserable as well. She took a large bite of her treat, chewing thoughtfully.

"Do not tell me you have a problem with cookies too," she groaned, "I feel so odd being human around here!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Karma perked up at Iva's words. "You think I should stop-" She also cut off when she saw Arsen, though she wasn't sure why. She settled back into the couch, frowning.

"Hey Demon Boy. It's your fault the schools a joke. You killed the Professor who let us fight in class." She stretched back out.

She laughed at Iva's words. "It's weird being human at all."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 am

"Believe me sometimes i think being human would be easier." He said looking at the cookie she held. "I have no desire to eat human food. I'd much rather starve."

"Oh please don't stop on my accord i'd love to hear all about this mystery fellow." He smirked turning to look at the flames in the fire, they just looked so hypnotising.

"One, they deserved everything they got. Two, my mother could teach better than them and shes a pathetic pile of ash and three, who cares?" He said flicking a bit of ash off his trousers, he'd accidentally burnt a table earlier.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:06 am

Iva sighed, a bitter smile on her face. "Karma has a boyfriend. Hufflepuff, Rhys Haines. He seems nice, I guess. " she turned to Karma. "He is extremely attractive though. Amazingly,"

She looked at her cookie, a bit thrown off. How did blood taste to them? Still metallic and spicy, or something completely different?

"Well, I am human for the mean while," she said flatly, "I am happy about it.. unless someone tries to eat me. Then I would not be the happy,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:16 am

Karma rolled her eyes. "I do NOT have a boyfriend. I have a Pet. A fangbanger. I have to get blood from Somewhere. It doesn't grow on trees like People Food does." She ate the rest of the chocolate frog. "Of course he's attractive. I wouldn't bite just anyone."

"Is that what you usually do, Hothead? Burn people who annoy you? I think that's a mental disorder somewhere." She said lightly, opening another chocolate frog. She held it in one hand and reached for more. "You want one Iva?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 am

Iva accepted the frog, glaring at her housemate. She unwrapped it and, unlike Karma, broke off its legs. She popped one in her mouth, thinking.

"I am sorry, but, you know, when most people say 'bang' they think of a boyfriend. Only street walkers see otherwise," she smiled her sickly sweet smile. "You do not happen to be one, do you?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:46 am

Karma raised an eyebrow at Iva. "No, I'm not a whore, I think you're looking for Evie on that count." She shrugged. "He's there to get the high from the endorphins that come when I bite him. There really is nothing more there." She smirked, her eyes going over Iva gauging her. "Which reminds me, do you know a guy named Tyler? Older, taller, horrible American accent? He's one of Rhysie's friends."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Iva was halfway through a bite with her cookie when she mentioned him. Iva froze for a second, then pulled the food away from her mouth. She couldn't be talking about her Ty anyway; How would he know Rhys?

"Maybe," she replied softly, "I know so many people from around the world though; I cannot keep track of them,"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Karma nodded. "When me and Pieter asked him if he knew you, he said no, but I'm just making sure." She grinned. "You know, I really wish you had come to that party. It was some New Years bash." She waggled her eyebrows. "It's a shame you don't know him, though. Cute guy, though way too old for you."

She was already through another chocolate frog. "You know, there was way too many people at the party to keep track of. You weren't there, were you? I mean, your brother was, and Tyler, Rhys, Evie, Some other Durmies..." She shrugged. "Totally trashed my house."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Iva shrugged, slowly sucking on the chocolate. "I had English and French lessons over the break and I had to go to a party New Years with my dad." she replied, "I was not there; I cannot drink very well,"

Iva laughed, "Your house? I blame Petya. He trashed ours fefore too,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Karma thought for a second. "You know what. I don't think the Popov Party Gene is resessive. You're probably a fun drunk. I am, appearantly. So's Demon Boy." She said, a grin flashing across her face as she remembered their time under the stands. "I find everyone is much happier when drunk, therefore, you must drink." Hang on, she was corrupting third years now? Her grin faltered, but she no longer cared.

"You should throw a party. Later." She winked at her, then smirked. "We'll talk later."

"You alright over there, Demon Boy?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:16 am

He looked up as she finally addressed him and nodded. "Oh yeah my favourite topic of conversation boys." He said rolling his eyes as he got up and sat in the fire place amongst the flames. He could always think best whilst burning.

"So what do you guys usually do for fun around here?" He asked, school sucked at the best of times but right now it was worse. Hell he didn't even have anyone to terrorise or torment.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 am

"Make the hufflepuffs cry," Iva answered automatically. "But, you know, I should not do that anymore,"

Stupid Damian would probably not like that very much. Finally done with her snack, Iva sighed and flopped back onto Karma's legs. "This sucks, yes?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 am

Karma snickered. "Prank Gryffindors." She said at the precise moment that Iva said 'making huffles cry'. She smiled faintly and let Iva flop onto her legs. "And I don't have a reason to stop pranking them. I kinda want to prank a Ravenclaw though... they're a bit trickier... but I'm in the middle of one now. It'll be magnificent. You'll know it when you see it."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 am

"Pretty much the same as any other day then." He said with a sigh. "Is it me or are they becoming less fun to mess with?" He asked, there was one puffle he loved to mess with though. He always reacted the right way.

"So whats Damian up to now a days? Still whining over his sister?" He asked rolling his eyes. The boredom have actually gotten to the point where he was asking about people. Ugh.

"Seriously what can we do?" He groaned getting to his feet and leaving a trail of fire behind him as he walked around the common room. The fire just sitting on the ground without burning anything it touched.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:08 am

Karma shrugged. "We could always just set the Gryffindor Common Room on fire, or something. Hit the lot of them with Euphoria Charms, the crazy strong ones... You know. I don't care if it's a secret, I'm getting it." Lifting Iva up and gently putting her on the couch, Karma used her vampire speed to run up to her room and come back, The Marauder's Book of Mischief clutched in her hands. As she came to a halt she held up the book. "My secret! The most useful book I've had in ages."

She sat back on the couch, flipping through the book. "Who wants the honors of finding the prank?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Iva flopped back, spreading out n the couch.

"He is getting better, I guess," she shrugged, leaning over to see the book. She smiled and reached for it "I want to do it!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Karma handed over the book, gently pushing it toward her. "It's extremely old, so be careful alright?" Just flip to a random page and read it aloud."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Iva flipped open the book, almost expecting dust to fly out. She paused, blinked and squinting at the book. She couldn't read it, of course, the words were small and unfamiliar to her.

"I do not understand," she huffed before passing it back. "You read it, Karma,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Karma took back the book and looked down on it, laughing softly. "You've had bad luck, Iva. I did this one already." She showed them the picture on the page, a carefully drawn picture of the lake, with the tentacles of the Giant Squid coming out of it.

"This is 'The Bride of the Giant Squid'." Karma said, with a laugh. "And I did it on a Gryffindor way back in second year." She looked at Arsen. "You wanna try, Hothead?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:22 am

He raised an eyebrow. "Right so your going to trust me with an ancient book?" He asked in surprise. He wouldn't even trust himself most of the time, since he wasn't always in control of his temperature. He had to remind himself regularly to keep cool.

"You sure im not going to suddenly burst into flames and burn it?" He smirked holding his hands out for the book. "Right pass it over"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:16 pm