Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Boredom can be fun

Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Boredom can be fun Empty Boredom can be fun

Post by Jaiden Landon Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Jaiden walked into the Room of Requirement. He was bored of sitting in the common room and wanted to do something that didn't require sitting in his room that he shared with other people surrounded by homework. That would basically say to someone to beat him up. Jaiden took a seat on a chair and looked up at the bewitched ceiling. Wow, sometimes life really was boring.
    Elizabeth Connors
    Elizabeth Connors
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Boredom can be fun Empty Re: Boredom can be fun

Post by Elizabeth Connors Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Eli strode into the Room of Requirement, right after thinking Take me somewhere where I won't be bored. She was slightly surprised to see a Gryffindor of her age in the room. She had assumed everyone was studying for some reason or another.

"Hello..." She said, her voice echoing in the silent room, "I know you from somewhere, but I can't remember your name for the life of me."

She studied his face. "Jai-something Lan-something, but I'm not exactly sure."

She silently asked the room for a bean couch, and a fluffy red looking one appeared at her foot. She sat down on it. "I'm Eli - Well, it's Elizabeth, but that's too long, so I go by Eli."
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Jaiden was a little startled when he heard a voice but looked up. He saw a girl around his age in the room with him. "Hello. You've probably seen me around the place. I don't like to be in one place for to long" Jaiden explained.

Jaiden was amused. "It's Jaiden Landon".

He nodded to the girl. "Nice to meet you Eli, I think that nickname suits you".
    Elizabeth Connors
    Elizabeth Connors
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Elizabeth Connors Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:31 pm

She offered him a small smile at his explanation.

"Jaidon Landon," she pronounced his name slowly, drilling it into her brain, "Got it."

She full out grinned at him when he told her that her nickname suited her. "Thanks!" She exclaimed, happily.

"So what takes you to this part of the castle?" She asked him curiously, "Personally, I was just really, really bored."
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:44 pm

"As long as you have my name in your head, we're good" Jaiden teased.

Jaiden shrugged. "No problem" he replied. Jaiden snorted. "Yeah same here, I couldn't stand being in the library studing, than went to the common room but was still bored so I just came here. So far, not boring" Jaiden said to her. He had company now and it was fine with him.
    Elizabeth Connors
    Elizabeth Connors
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Elizabeth Connors Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:05 pm

"Oh, I have your name drilled into my head, there's no way I'll forget it now," She retorted, a small smile gracing her lips.

"So you were bored too?" She asked rhetorically, "I sometimes come here to do random stuff when I'm bored, and I was just going to play some guitar today, but you're here, and I only play alone..." She trailed off, before spotting a guitar formed by the Room they were in.

She noticed how it seemed to be specifically made for her to play with, and couldn't help but pick it up and play a short song she liked playing. She loved the feel of the strings against her fingers, and a smile stretched onto her face as the melody of the song reached her ears.

She frowned when a wrong note was played. She looked at it for a moment, before playing it again. Must be out of tune, she thought to herself, before fixing the note quickly and playing the melody again.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:09 am

Jaiden nodded obviously amused. "Good, I think it would be ashame to have my name forgotten by someone as beautiful as you" Jaiden flirted. He was this way with girls he liked and that wasn't many times.

Jaiden nodded, not saying anything to respond to how bored he was. Jaiden shrugged. "Don't be shy, come on play. I'd like to hear what you can do" Jaiden encouraged her. He wanted to hear the beautiful creature in front of him play the instrument.

Jaiden listened to Eli play the guitar. He thought she was good at it. When she did a wrong note he wasn't surprised. No one was a true expert on any instrument, everyone messed up, including him. "You aren't bad".
    Elizabeth Connors
    Elizabeth Connors
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Elizabeth Connors Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:44 am

She hid her surprise when she found that it was that easy to flirt your way into getting him to like her. "Oh? You think I'm beautiful? Well, I think you're pretty dashing as well," She leaned close to him, and was able to look into his eyes. She nearly got lost in them and kissed him right then and there. Nearly.

She pulled back quickly, a blush slowly forming on her face.

She smiled at his encouragement but couldn't meet his eyes. Bloody hell, she thought to herself.

Looking up from her guitar, playing, she murmured an affectionate, "thanks."
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:58 am

Jaiden shrugged when she said that. "Yeah, I mean if anyone told you other wise then they'd be crazy" Jaiden grinned. "Thanks, it's nice to know that you think so" Jaiden was a little shocked when she got closer to him and full on kissed him. Jaiden kissed back but she pulled away shyly.

Jaiden watched as she was embarrassed and she blushed. She couldn't look at him because she must have thought he would disapprove.

"No, thank you" he smirked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:10 pm